[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

love story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

>start working at a national retail chain
>get hired as a loss prevention associate
>work at my store for about a month then have to go to another store for training
>first day at training store meet a cute, nice, down to earth woman (s)
>finds out s is a asst. manager and she just started also
>talk to her in passing for around a week to get s used to talking to me
>about a week at training store ask her to lunch
>curves me big time
>talk to my trainer (d) and my trainers boss (m) about s
>turns out s is a person that concentrates on work and is as nice as can be
>m says that she will talk to s and see how s feels about me asking her out
>s says that she was busy the day i asked her out and that i have a good chance if i were to ask again.

i will tell yall the rest of the story if yall want it.
>>
Wat, is the boss her dad or what?
>>
You're a liability to her job.
>>
>>17775333
s is my gf
d is my trainer
m is my trainers boss
>>
>>17775342
i will explain further
>>
>>17775278
>after I was told to ask her out again i waited until. the next day
>i walked up to s and asked her to lunch
>she said she would and that she would text me when she went to lunch
>gave her my number and waited
>an hour later she texted me to meet her at the front of the store
>we went to lunch and had an awesome time
>she apologized to me about curving me that she wanted to ask around to see if anybody knew who i was and if i was a nice person
>we start talking and hanging out on our breaks
>it is against company policy for a member of management and an associate to date in the same store
>her store manager knew s and i were talking.
>told us to keep it under wraps until i finished training and went back to my store
>>
>>17775278
>>17775343
WTF are you even on about
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.