[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is in the wrong here? And what the fuck do I do now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: 1477558807738.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477558807738.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
Backstory:
>Be me, 23 year old white male
>My dad died in a car crash 15 years ago
>My mom told me that she had a boyfriend last week
>They've together for months.
>Boyfriend is Turkish which makes it even worse for me(literally disgusting).

>I tell my mom that she betrayed me dad, my brother, my grandparents and myself
>I cannot even look at my mom normally anymore
>We don't talk anymore, she only yells at me when I forget something
>pretty much every family member is on my mothers side on this issue(except the ones I listed above)

>Everyone hates me
>I have no intention of accepting her bullshit
>Living with her is a living hell right now.
>I am thinking of moving to the south near Maastricht(I am a Dutchfag)

Extra info:
>I am a student
>Only have 2 friends so I have no problem leaving them behind.
>INTJ
>KV

What the fuck do I do now?
Anyone ever been in a similar situation?
I have around 17k euro right now so I should be able to live for a decent amount of time in Maastricht.
>>
You're in the wrong, and just leave. You're obviously a cunt. It's been 15 years since your dad died, your mom shouldn't have to go without romantic companionship because you're being a brat and don't like Turkish people.
>>
Mate, if this is real, you're acting like a huge, spoiled cunt.

I moved out when I was 23. It's time for you to do the same.
>>
>>17775270
You are.

>Everyone hates me
Because you're an annoying, entitled racist cunt who bitches about other people because you think it'll do anything about your own problems and insecurities.

>I am thinking of moving
Good idea.

>Only have 2 friends so I have no problem leaving them behind.
It's surprising that you even have two with a personality like that.

>INTJ
>23
>thinking this shit means anything

>KV
No surprises here.
>>
File: 427893472384.jpg (63KB, 800x742px) Image search: [Google]
427893472384.jpg
63KB, 800x742px
nobody should accept a dirty turkroach in their home

you did good OP
>>
TURKD
>>
>>17775270
Op, you are the very definition of a faggot. Seriously, the biggest faggot.

Your dad died 15yrs ago. Get over that shit. Your mom is human. Additionally, you are 23 yrs old. You live at home because you're a piece of shit, yet you have the balls to judge your own mother. Look at yourself you worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>17775290
This is the first post of the thread I saw before reading the thread, I thought, this will be interesting.

So I read the bread and this anon is spot on. You sound like a spoiled cunt opie. Your mom has gone without romantic companionship for years. You have no idea how difficult it must've been to get over her husband's death. This is probably why it's take her years to heal to that degree.

Opie you are a fucking asshole and a cunt please off yourself
>>
File: 1477826749704.jpg (229KB, 738x787px) Image search: [Google]
1477826749704.jpg
229KB, 738x787px
>>17775290
I will leave. I finished thinking about it ~30 minutes ago. And maybe I am a cunt, but I just can't accept it. I did try it because she is my own mother. But I just cannot do it.

>>17775407
Not really spoiled. I pay around 60% of the monthly bills. I am sure her unemployed BF who is even poorer than herself can help her with that when I am gone.
My mother lives on my brother's child support and the pension fund from my dad.

>>17775470
The ">Everyone hates me" part is only directed at family. At uni I am liked by most.
I used to have more than two friends but I cut contact with most of them after I got interested in politics.

>>17775511
As I stated above, I tried accepting it but I just cannot do it. And why do people assume that I leech off of my mother? I pay most of the bills and I also take care of myself(cooking, cleaning etc). So I do not see myself as a spoiled cunt. Just cunt is fine.
>>
>>17775270

>Verhoog je stufi
>Ga op kot
>Klaar

Wat ik je wel wil adviseren is om er doorheen te prikken of die gozer turks is of niet. Misschien is hij ondanks dat een degelijke partner voor je moeder. Kijk objectief naar de feiten.
>>
>>17775579
If she pays 40% of the bills (no matter how she gets the money), you're still pretty damn spoiled.

I got some friends who still live at their parents too and they pay all the bills that come with it. Something like cooking and clearing is ... kinda given.

You definitely qualify for the spoiled too.
>>
>>17775579
These are the kinds of things you should mention in your initial post. If her BF is unemployed and so is she, and you pay the majority of household bills then that's pretty fucking significant. I'd be pissed too if my mom dated some unemployed loser.

If you've got the money then definitely leave and find your own place. I'd still like to point out though that having only 2 friends is depressing as fuck and you probably are a cunt
>>
File: 1477829768790.jpg (173KB, 1120x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1477829768790.jpg
173KB, 1120x1196px
>>17775585
Hij is 100% Turks. En ook is hij een degenerate Erdogan volger. Maar hij is het probleem niet. Ik heb geen problemen of complicaties met hem, alleen met mijn moeder.

>>17775587
I don't see myself as spoiled. I pull my own weight at home. Different opinions. I will not debate this any further.
>>
File: 1477566504345.jpg (109KB, 959x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477566504345.jpg
109KB, 959x1024px
>>17775591
I socialize with nearly everyone at uni without any problems. I just don't see them as friends and I am fine with that.
>>
>>17775601

So the problem you have with your mother is that she is unemployed, and is living of your and the governments money?

If that is the case it is time for her to grow up. You can only teach her that by how any good parent would teach it to their child: Take away what enables to her to live this lifestyle, and tell her to get a job and take care of herself. At some point you have to choose for you and your personal development.
>>
File: retard.jpg (28KB, 720x430px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
28KB, 720x430px
>>17775270
> Boyfriend is Turkish which makes it even worse for me(literally disgusting).
Someone please explain to me the fucking deal with you Eurofags and your tribalism.

>Oh my God, he is north Croatian. I am south Croatian. His family's entire existence is a threat to my ethnic purity. I have to cleanse the region.
So fucking what? His granddaddy used to fuck goats 50 miles to the north of where your granddaddy used to fuck goats. That's no reason to start up the Soviet leftovers and flatten his entire village.

Just fucking breathe, people. Hit the bong if that will keep you from killing each other. Jesus.
>>
>>17775470
>KV
What does this mean? I know Briggs-Meyers but I don't recognise KV as being any similar sort of code
>>
>>17775624
I don't think it matters. Anytime someone brings up the Briggs-Meyers test result, I automatically assume they're some type of idiot.
>>
>>17775627
but KV isn't Briggs-Meyers, what is it?
>>
File: 1477566359057.jpg (136KB, 654x785px) Image search: [Google]
1477566359057.jpg
136KB, 654x785px
>>17775616
Yes, I will be leaving for Maastricht ASAP. Fun times ahead.

>>17775624
Kissless Virgin. I've had 2 stalkers(both female) and now have a hard time trusting females. But things are changing for the better now.

>>17775627
ehh, I just mentioned it because I find the memes that derive from it pretty funny.
>>
>>17775635

Godspeed OP, you made the right decision. I hope your mom will turn around sooner or later, it is really sad to hear that she can't be seen as a rolemodel.

The only other instance I experience of someone with shit parents is that they didn't guide him when needed, and he ended up being a NEET at the age of 28, because his studies didn't suit him (he found out after working 8 years on his bachelor).

All I hope that this reassures you, that you need to cut yourself free from this situation.
>>
File: 7439287428934.jpg (149KB, 773x487px) Image search: [Google]
7439287428934.jpg
149KB, 773x487px
>>17775618
nice strawman there, Mehmet

TURKS HAVE NO PLACE HERE

FUCK YOUR MOTHER
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.