[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tomorrow I have a very brief opportunity to fuck my ex. Need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 0c5.jpg (565KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0c5.jpg
565KB, 1920x1080px
Tomorrow I have a very brief opportunity to fuck my ex. Need suggestions on how to seal the deal; preferably things to say, but actions are also welcome.

Idk if it's worth noting, but last time we boned it happened right before we left, we had a prolonged hug which lead to me making a comment on her hair smelling good, which lead to me nibbling on her ear, which lead to making out, which lead to fucking.
>>
>>17774609
Sounds like last time worked just fine. Try that again.
>>
>>17774609
The only reason she's coming to see you is to fuck. What do you think, she forgot what you look like? Think she has something really important to tell you only face to face? Bring a jar of honey. See what happens.
>>
>>17774617
Only problem is we were hanging out that day. Tomorrow we will be getting off work at the same time from the same place, she has a hectic schedule and will need to leave soon after leaving work, so I'd have to make something happen in the dark parking lot and hope it will progress into a quickie. I have opportunity to use dialog and actions, just not in the car like last time.
Suggestions senpai?
>>
>>17774624
Read
>>17774630
>>
Bump
I'll see her in a few hours...
>>
Can you handle it emotionally? It's just a return to Red Lobster, nothing more. it's NOT getting her back.
>>
>>17775670
I think I can handle it. I mean it sucks to not have her I won't deny that. But if we remain friends and both of us are currently not in a relationship I think it's alright.
Any tips to seal the deal? Odds are not in my favor this thime.
>>
>>17775679
You're going to be a joy to your future girlfriend.
>>
Isolate then escalate (sexually) Control the frame.
You are just FWB at this point.
>>
>>17775684
I feel like this is sarcasm but I can't tell. If neither one of us is in a relationship I feel it's ok to do this.
>>17775692
That's how I'm looking at it. That parts not a problem the issue is sealing the deal in such a short time frame for interaction.
>>
Bro she wants to fuck too, don't over think it. The problem with so many guys today is thinking they have to "game" women into sleeping with them, they have to "do something" to get her to, like manipulate, or trick, or just pull all the perfect moves. This is wrong, while having good "moves" certainly does help, first and foremost, you need to realize, women want and love sex just as much as you, if not more. They just don't show it as well often, almost all women on some level are afraid of being seen as sluts, so they make it seem like they don't, or at least a lot less obvious than men, but on the inside, they really do want it just as much as you. Almost ALL of them. So now, take this logic, and apply it to this situation. She's your ex, and you've fucked before, CLEARLY she's sexually attracted to you, and she's not dumb, she knows you want to fuck, and is still agreeing to come meet you. So it's pretty safe to say she likely wants to fuck on some level as well. She might not show any signs of wanting to fuck, and she may even seem hesitant or resistant at first, but I promise you, on some deep, Carnal, instinctual level, she wants to fuck as well. Of course, when I say she'll be resistant, I don't mean rape her lol, but there's a difference between "NO!" And "hehe idk, I don't think it would be a good idea"

The deal is already sealed my friend, don't try to plan out some special slick move, just get her alone somewhere you can fuck, and go with the flow, do what feels right, be in the moment, it will come to you
>>
Take her in the men's room
>>
>>17775679
How are the odds tilted against you?
Is she involved with someone or are you?
How much have you changed since last seeing her?
How frequent and what type of contact between the two of you?
>>
>>17775709
How much time and setting?
>>
>>17775712
I agree with most of this it's just the location and setting aren't ideal right now so not sure what to expect.
>>17775727
Odds are against me because we have to make this happen after we both get off work, it won't naturally progress to her car unless I do or say something to trigger it. Not much had changed since last seeing her, she says she still cares for me and all that jazz, daily contact, causal small talk via text.
>>17775729
Time is a hard one to pin point, I'd say I have a few minutes to start a small conversation and then hope it escalates. I have anywhere from a few minutes to an hour. Setting? Dark parking lot after work.
>>
>>17775746
You're going to have to build up to on the job.
You'd start out coy.
"Memba last time we were this close. Phew, crazy fluke right?"
Next admit you're having a really difficult time concentrating.
"Oh my gosh I really need to focus right now. Do you adderall helps with ' this ' distraction?" (Her beauty)
Final build up.
"I'm not sure it's safe for me to be myself tonight. Kidding but seriously it's been like a waking dream seeing and I don't want to wake up. "
>>
Ask her if she can be a 'good gir' and keep her hands to herself!
>>
OP here
Operation was a failure. Got hit with the i don't think it's a good idea card. She hit me with that when we were trying to chill last time. Oh well, I struck out. Maybe next time.
>>
At least you tried!
Have a great night!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.