[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hookup or catfish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20161117_234841.jpg (59KB, 573x1034px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161117_234841.jpg
59KB, 573x1034px
Hey guys so I need help deciding if the tinder match I got is actually the girl she says she is and actually wants to fuck. Not sure if this is where i should post this. Otherwise direct me to best place. Her profile says she's 18. She says she's a senior in highschool. She has sent me clothed as well as nudes that were taken off the web. The clothed ones I think are genuine. The conversation is natural. I've done bot tests. I control the conversation for the most part. She told me she wants to meet up tonight. Not sure how to proceed. I can post full chats pics and profiles if need be. What's worse case scenario?
>>
snapchat

if she doesn't have it, or doesn't respond to a request and sends a gallery image, you're being catfished.
>>
Just meet up. Then you'll know. Meet in a bar or a place that serves alcohol, so they will card her and make sure she is 18.
>>
Have her wait for you inside a cafe or diner where you can see inside before entering.
>>
The thing is I asked if she had sc or instagram way before things even got slightly sexual and she said no. This is my 3rd day talking to her and we were only mildly flirting before today. I originally asked if she had sc and she asked if I had telegram. Some bs messaging app
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-15-20-40-43.png (724KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-15-20-40-43.png
724KB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-15-20-40-56.png (886KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-15-20-40-56.png
886KB, 1080x1920px
>>
She also is very good at responding with minimal worded responses. Very little info out of her besides she's a senior in highschool and her dad is rich enough to own a lambo. She has asked about when the last time I had sex was and how long my dick is after we started exchanging nudes.
>>
I'm really not sure about this lol. I don't see any motive. No website direct or deal. Just a few days of fairly boring conversation and her calling me cute constantly. And it was me who pushed it further into the sexual talk. I have a good body and I pushed more and more suggestive pics on her casualy. I had to pry those images she sent out of her.
>>
>>17774548
you want confirmation that she's a real girl?
Yeah she;s a real girl
probably not the one chatting with you though
>>
What makes you say that?
>>
>>17774548
>wants to fuck
its a fuck app so only way you fuck this up is if you try and make it the beginning of a relationship instead of allowing her to fuck you and move on to the next match on tinder
>>
Why do people use fake photos if they do? Is it to scam the other person? to meet and rob them or kidnap them?
Also try google-reverse-searching her images.
If she's fake wouldn't s/he have picked someone better looking?
>>
Seems like only way you'll find out is to go and meet her. Do it in somewhere public. What's the worst that could happen?
>>
Alright yeah. I was just worried about any kind of legal repercussion with her being in hs. I'll set up a meetup. Ive reverse searched all her images and nothing comes up except the two nudes she sent me. That's why I started to worry
>>
>>17775158
so the nudes aren't her? lol
>>
>>17775158
>except the two nudes she sent me
LMAO
her nudes turned up on google? I guess other anons skipped this part.
>>
>>17775066
>If she's fake wouldn't s/he have picked someone better looking?
Nope, they pick attention whores pics available on /b/ and /soc/
>>
>>17775158
Yeah that's kind of sketchy desu, but if she's willing to meet you, go for it, hell ask for her id when you see her lol, just be honest about the entire situation and how you feel, it's understandable. At the same time, people could have just shared her nudes, because they're apparently easy to get lol. Or she could just be insecure about her body and not wanting to really send her ones of herself or she's scared of sending real nudes of herself just because guys leak them all the time, girls are paranoid as fuck about this and sometimes you really have to gain their trust to really get them to send them. I had this girl I met in person, and talked to for months before shed send me a nude out of being afraid I'd "expose" her or some shit
>>
>>17775183
Ah, good point. Either way guys will fall for them.
>>
Well I'm gonna meet her tomorrow night. We'll see what happens. I'll update you guys then.
>>
>>17774548
ask her specific questions you noob. and find out for your self if shes a catfish, pull down her pants.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.