[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I find myself in a but if an odd situation, for reasons I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 22768172.jpg (106KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
22768172.jpg
106KB, 400x400px
I find myself in a but if an odd situation, for reasons I am currently having to share a home with family and I hate it. But I am getting a place of my own again soon, a former crush of mine that I was in love with, and later absolutely shattered me to the core wants to be my roommate when I get my own place. My logical side is saying no, but emotional side is saying yes. What would you do in my situation? Pic related I guess.
>>
>>17774492
if she moves in, make sure she pays rent and shit. then, play your cards right and you two will hook up every once and a while.
>>
>>17774508
No doubt in my mind we would hook up because she would be moving almost 50 miles to live with me and we have already had sex a few times in the past.
>>
>>17774524
>a former crush of mine that I was in love with, and later absolutely shattered me to the core
Explain
>>
>>17774538
Short version is have been friends since 2009 and I always have felt some kind of way towards her. Then earlier this year we found ourselves both single at the same time, we hooked up, and I fell madly in love with her, I poured my heart out to her in a drunken text, got ignored, then later told me that she didn't feel anything between us. I became a functional alcoholic for a few months and drank away my savings. Came out of my depression and 4 month bender broken, and still harboring feelings for her. About a two months or so ago we met up as friends, said we would see each other the following week. The following week came, I got stood up after driving 50 miles to see her. Didn't talk to her until fairly recently, because I'm a dumbass and still have feelings for her. I told her I was getting a place of my own soon, and she said she wants to be my roommate.
>>
I called her a BITCH right to her TITS!

You can't do SHIT without your BALLS!

heed these words of wisdom YOU LONG LEGGED PISSED OF PUERTO RICAN. FUCK SALT!
>>
>>17774551
In that case if I was in your situation I'd be doing my absolute best to NOT go through with moving in together despite having these feelings. It sounds like trouble.
>>
>>17774603
Definitely does sound like it, the irrational part of me says go for it, she will be away from everyone she knows and will be around only you most of the time, which in turn could cause her to develop feelings. Rational side of me is going no dude, fuck that bitch, look at all the misery she caused you, moving her in with you wold only cause you more grief and misery.
>>
>>17774634
She's ditched you before, she'll do it again. Besides if you were shattered the first time she rejected you what's going to happen the second time?
>>
>>17774594
>PUERTO RICAN
you just couldn't go the extra mile and call him a nigger

you have failed 4chan with your cowardice
you may take your leave to either reddit or Tumblr
>>
>>17774551
OP don't. I cannot stress it enough. That's a vile thing to do to stand someone up let alone after driving 50 miles. She probably wants to leech off of you and live comfy. Give her the finger and bear with it or else you'll be a cuck until she gets bored and leaves.
>>
>>17774551
>we hooked up, and I fell madly in love with her, I poured my heart out to her in a drunken text, got ignored, then later told me that she didn't feel anything between us
>wants to be my roommate when I get my own place.

sounds like she plans to mooch off you

or you could just lie to your self and say

>she wants to be with me and it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that there's a good chance I'll let her stay here for free, and she will definitely not take advantage of the fact that I still have feelings for her.

your call

I'm just some stranger on the internet who has seen this happen more times than I'm comfortable with
>>
>>17774652
It was a reference to one of Tourettes guys videos.

>>17774654
Her story was she was stranded somewhere (don't remember exact details), and that she didn't have her phone with her, which is partly true because she is poor as fuck, doesn't own an active cell phone, doesn't have a car, and doesn't have regular Internet access. Why is it I'm attracted to women in need, and truly want to see others succeed in life?
>>
>>17774663
>Her story was she was stranded somewhere (don't remember exact details), and that she didn't have her phone with her, which is partly true because she is poor as fuck, doesn't own an active cell phone, doesn't have a car, and doesn't have regular Internet access.
Why did you only mention this perfect excuse after someone pointed out how awful it was of her to do that?
>Why is it I'm attracted to women in need, and truly want to see others succeed in life?
It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself to do it so go ahead. Get used man. Everyone is trying to convince you otherwise but it seems like you've got your mind made up.
>>
>>17774661
>sounds like she plans to mooch off you

Good point, I know it wouldnt be hard for her to do at all since I have been in her current situation before, no job, no car, no real home. Plus add in the fact I still like her.
>>
>>17774492
She's pegged you for a sucker. Go ahead though. You deserve cucking for considering it. Unless she gives it blowjobs frequently. Or maybe deep down you're just kind of strange. Or maybe she can't figure out how to get back on your dick because you're clueless and butthurt so she suggested living together. Seems like she's desperate though. Shoot for a blowie first, if you can't work that out in a civil fashion roomies is out of question.
>>
>>17774666
>Get used man. Everyone is trying to convince you otherwise but it seems like you've got your mind made up.

Not today Satan, I haven't got my mind made up at all about this, in fact I am mostly leaning towards not letting her move in.
>>
Frankly at this point I think she's on drugs.
>>
>>17774672
>in fact I am mostly leaning towards not letting her move in.
good man
>>
>>17774663
>It was a reference to one of Tourettes guys videos.

Then I apologize and welcome you back into our fucked up community
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.