[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

law

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1456103339814.jpg (2MB, 3669x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1456103339814.jpg
2MB, 3669x1500px
my dad die a year ago and my sister is the executor of the will and it say that we each get half but now she won't talk to me nor has she given any money to me also when i look at his bank account she is still paying for his phone tv internet and utility and she made a check in his name to make a payment on her house with it she also has his truck this hole time and has not given me anything for it and took 25k saving out of his bank and i don't even know where that is. so should i seek out a lawer do i even have a case and what type of lawer should i seek
>>
Yes....this is a big no no and she cannot do this.
>>
>>17774306
Get a personal estates lawyer. Take her to the ringer since it states clearly in the will that you get half.
>>
>>17774306
your sister is either a bitch

or

you're a useless neckbeard that doesn't deserve other peoples hard earned money

though my judgment not withstanding it is illegal
to ignore what's written in a will, even if it seems to be unreasonable

but before you can make a case out of it, you're going to need a copy of the will and some proof of it's authenticity

if there was only one will and she destroyed it, then, legally, it never existed. Usually a will would have to be verified/notarized/documented by a lawyer/3rd party after being written, to prove it actually exist. And as Executor of the will, she's free to take it all for herself if the will "doesn't exist"

but I'm no lawyer, just someone who used google
>>
>>17774306
Contact the lawyer who drew up the will.
>>
>>17774306

Well, seeing as you're a minor, you should get the fuck off 4chan.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.