[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex asked me to drive a long distance to see her...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Assburgers_Disease.jpg (14KB, 192x200px) Image search: [Google]
Assburgers_Disease.jpg
14KB, 192x200px
Then she cancelled (without me seeing it, on Gchat) and once I got there she refused to see me.

She said she was sick, she said she was at work (until 6:30?) then... Asked me if we wanted to "go shopping" together.

I was fucking furious and I threatened to publish her sex tape.

My question - why did she ask to see me yesterday, eat Italian, and then cancel on me today? She has a boyfriend I was hoping she would cheat on with me, she did before once.

I spoke with her yesterday and told her all about what was going on in my life... I feel like she saw that I was genuinely happy about some stuff and wanted to see if she could still exert power over me.
>>
>>17774273
ur an idiot. move on with your life.
>>
How far did u drive?
>>
I drove 1.5 hours
>>
>>17774374
Haha... ha... Been there, bud. Just don't do it again, and find better women to date. If she's cheating of her boyfriend with you she's a piece of shit, and chances are so are you.
>>
>>17774273
it obvious
her she wasn't getting attention from her boyfriend
so she sought it from you
her boyfriend likely came back in the picture
blacked her
and well....
you weren't necessary anymore
if a girl you slept with still liked you
she be the one driving 1.5 hours and
hoping you don't flake
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.