[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Given up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I've given up on life. I blew my money on weed and lost my mental edge. Cigarettes, booze. I'm a fucking burnout at 22 years. My family is poor, we come from nothing. Neither of my parents went to college, so I'm trying it but of course it's not working out. I've just given up on everything. My soul is crushed, heartbroken. I don't care about anything anymore. If I end up homeless, I'll just let myself die of thirst. I can't kill myself until my father dies. Just letting myself die.

The only friends I had ditched me a year ago. I have no friends now. Zero. No one talks to me.

I'm trying to keep my job. At least I have a job. I try to do my job so I am useful in some way. But it's hard when your spirit is just crushed.
>>
It's not a bad thing to have not gone to college yet. There's plenty of people who have gone and chose the wrong field of study, and then end up regretting it afterwards. And if they didn't work during that time they might be worse off, as at least you have experience.

As far as meeting people, you have so many options with the internet. Chatrooms, gaming, meetup.com.
>>
>>17774123
U dumbass, this man is dealing with serious drug induced depression. Going bowling with eric isnt going to fix this.

Listen Op, you need to get your head together. First you need to make a committment to walk away from weed and booze completely. You yourself see that your overindulgence in them has only drained you of clarity and desire, but these things are not gone forever. They were easier to lose than theyll be to regain, but you CAN regain them with COMMITTMENT. i fucking swear this to you.

You need to exercise your brain. Memory, awareness, problem solving, and pattern recognition should be foremost concerns. Make exercises for yourself to develop these and do them REGULARLY.

Eat HEALTHY. Shit food genuinely makes you moodier and less capable of making good decisions.
Eat plain, low sugar (but not without fat) yogurt every day with probiotics.
Eat spinach.
Eat eggs for breakfast.
Greatly minimize sugars and breads.

Now do stretches every day to get your body in smoothe working order. Practice good breathing techniques to get your lungs happy again.

Stop masturbating. It drains you of vital energy if you go wasting it all the time, and it only feeds into the doomed feeling that too much pot gives.

Life is about choice, and you need to accept the fact that in everything you do, you can either promote Goodness, or not. You know what goodness is. Good is health. Good is harmony. Good is pure. Good is simple.
Sow goodness in your own mindset and life. I promise you things will turn around. But you have to do this for yourself. No one will help you be great if you wont try it for yourself.
And dont be so hard on yourself, my friend. Even if everyone else hates on you for what youve done, you will never help yourself by being harsh on yourself.

Let loose, and imbue everything you do with true Goodness.
>>
File: IMG_0007.jpg (105KB, 640x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
105KB, 640x411px
here you go man
>>
>>17774203
thank you so much. this is the most anyone has said to me for a while.

>>17774222
Thanks, but suicide isn't an option for years and years (read OP post). Plus, I wouldn't go through all that hassle, a noose is fine enough for me. Can't feel pain when you're gone.
>>
>>17774203
>believing in nofap
>>
>>17774302
I'm not going to support the tremendous claim that #nofap is, but chronic masturbation is an actual issue with negative side effects which #nofap solves. So, there is actual merit to #nofap. Anyone who says otherwise is just addicted to their own penis.

Yes I say penis exclusively. Women chronically masturbating is much less a thing.
>>
>>17774203
going bowling with Roman will fix it
couzin
>>
>>17774083
I'm 22 and feel this way too. Legit even down to drinking and smoking. And coming from a broke family. Youre not alone
>>
>>17774315
>but chronic masturbation is an actual issue with negative side effects which #nofap solves

[peer-reviewed journal needed]

Quit spreading pseudoscience. Your argument is nothing more than an insult, and your position is equivalent to the position Christian moralizers took a century ago, sans going blind being a side effect.

It's just as valid in reality, too.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.