[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sometimes life just gives you what you need not always what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 7nhd3Z5.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
7nhd3Z5.png
123KB, 785x757px
>sometimes life just gives you what you need not always what you want
>Keep getting fucked over all the time

haha okay very funny universe. You can stop playing tricks on me now
>>
>>17774006
Care to be a bit more specific?
>>
>>17774006
>haha okay very funny universe. You can stop playing tricks on me now
blaming the universe for your stupidity

pro tip:
If you want the universe to stop fucking with you, then understand the universe well enough to the point where you can start fucking with it

it's not rocket science

IT'S EVERY FIELD OF SCIENCE IN EXISTENCE

or math, that works too
>>
File: 1478648239866.jpg (11KB, 234x230px) Image search: [Google]
1478648239866.jpg
11KB, 234x230px
>>17774039
people usually say the universe gives you what you need, not always what you want because of some hidden lesson or something or keep balance in the world or whatever.

But instead I just keep getting trampled on by people or situations, so I'm starting to think the universe and everything else is just a big joke with no meaning and emotions are just waves which come and go, ultimately meaning or resulting to nothing.

So here you go. Have your (you)
>>
>>17774339
> then understand the universe well enough to the point where you can start fucking with it

I'm not interested in messing with people or situations. I don't need that kind of manipulative validation in my life. But I can tell you do.
>>
>date girl for a few months
>finally had the talk about being official
>breaks up with me 3 days later
>we're 27 and 26

I'm not exactly seeing what the universe is giving me what I need right now.
>>
>break up with long term gf
>was planning on getting married
>she gets a rebound which she has had for months
>never wants to see/talk to me again

fuck this shit, i want out
>>
>>17774357
>assuming I meant "people" when I said "universe"
this is why I called you stupid

if people are the only universe you are aware of then you just don't have the right to complain about something you don't understand

>>17774359
>date girl for a few months
>finally had the talk about being official
>breaks up with me 3 days later

>I'm not exactly seeing what the universe is giving me what I need right now.

look at all that time that just freed up to devote whatever intellectual pursuit you fancy

seriously what do you even do with your life outside of needing something to fuck?
>>
File: 1478707467915.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1478707467915.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>17774383
>something you don't understand
and he does?

kys my lad
>>
>>17774393
it is his fault if he doesn't understand whats wrong with his life

not saying he's responsible for everything that happens to him

but he should at least attempt to understand what conditions existed that allow bad shit to happen to him

car runs him over? not his fault the driver didn't give a shit
Could he have avoided that if he understood his surroundings more? absolutely
>>
>>17774393
also
>Knight
>Your
>Serf
>my lad

Why would I do that?
It would undermine the nobility and foment uprisings among the peasants, you lout of a burgher.
>>
>>17774441
>>17774413
dude..stfu
>>
>>17774483
stop browsing /adv/ anytime
I won't force you to stay
I promise
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.