[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Murder Suicide sounds great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (25KB, 307x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 307x332px
I have a psycho ass mother. If you slightly inconvenience her she'll retaliate with 90 times worse. I've had bleach poured on my clothes, she steals my stuff constantly, if she's denied using the bathroom for 2 minutes she'll keep you up 24/7 by blasting Christmas music. She's an extremely abusive, hypocritical, cunt. I fucking hate her so much. I've been trying to get a job for a year but since I had to drop out of school, plus not having a retail job before (I had an IT internship at the age of 16 but they say that doesn't qualify or some Shit). I have like $-2 in the bank. I'm so sick and tired of being afraid to leave my room in fear that she'll break in and either steal my shit or set it on fire (yes she's tried to do that before) I'm three seconds from committing murder Suicide. What's the best way to get a gun? I have an uncle that has a bunch, how can I get a gun from him?
>>
I'm literally on the floor right now.
>>
>>17773878
go to a support group or shelter or SOMETHING first.

If you're a dude you can pose as a LGBTQ youth if you can't find anyone to help a straight dude. Suicide hotline? Start googling resources bud. I'm sorry you're in this....... I know it seems like no way out.

It'd feel much better to be successful and rub it in her face though. Drive HER to suicide. If what you say is true, you don't deserve that yourself.
>>
>>17773933
omg this is great..pose as LGBTQ youth lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>17773937
lol I meannnnn no one cares about hetero white dudes in abusive situations. That's what I'd do.
>>
>>17773890
I was arrested when I was 8 for conspiring to shoot up my elementary school. I was building pipe bombs when I was arrested. I'm not retarded, I got a 26/32 on my ACT.
>>
>>17773957
what..... does that even mean?? what are you saying right now? How is this relevant??
>>
>>17773878
Get a job and move out you fucking neet.
>>
>>17773957
ACT is out of 36, retard.
>>
>>17773947
>lol I meannnnn no one cares about hetero white dudes in abusive situations.
feelsgoodman
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.