[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright so I made a thread the other day and listened to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 18k7x7pvi8u20jpg.jpg (35KB, 254x400px) Image search: [Google]
18k7x7pvi8u20jpg.jpg
35KB, 254x400px
Alright so I made a thread the other day and listened to the advice and agreed with it but just wanted to get some more perspectives before I do something I regret. promise there won't be a third thread this is it.

should I messenger this girl on facebook who i used to pretty much edate for about 2 years who I met on an mmo. we were extremly close staying up all night on the weekends telling eachother everything. had all sorts of inside jokes and really confided in eachother.

anyway we lived so far away and lost touch but I remembered her AIM (we eventually quit playing but continued talking on that) and googled it and found her Facebook. She wanted to trade FBs afterall back in the day but I didn't have one. and not just once she told me maybe 2 dozen times to just make one so we could keep in touch. It's been almost 8 years since we've talked and while we did have sort of a falling out it was not at all on bad terms we just had seperate things going on.

would it be alright to messenge her on FB saying I was remeniscing over good old times of the game and friends on the game and out of curiousity googled her AIM I luckily remembering it and found her Facebook? all in all it feels slightly creepy but we spent soooo much time together and we're so damn close I feel like she may not feel it creepy and just be happy to be in contact.
>>
Bro id say that does sound a little creeper-ish

Not to say I know anything about your friendship with her, but usually with women if they don't talk to you there is either a reason

What are.your.intentions.for this? Do you want to e date her? Be pals? Id say that matters a lot here.

Its alll up to u m7
>>
>>17773860
I don't expect a relationship. we just used to be such good friends on the game. We literally stayed up til sunrise almost every weekend just talking to each other but whatever was going on in our lives. she wanted to meet and all that just lived so far away.

I mean the attraction was there just living so far away and being teens at the time we didn't try to make anything offical or whatever. but if not in the game we would be talking all not on aim or something until one of else feel asleep on the keyboard always being very sweet with eachother.
>>
>>17773872
night* not not
>>
>>17773839
No reason not to reach out to her. Honestly, if someone I used to talk to a lot remembered me after years of no contact and tried to get back in contact, that'd be cool as hell.
>>
>>17773974
This, OP. Just go for it. Even if it doesn't work out and you don't reconnect, at least you tried. If you don't try you'll never find out, and you'll possibly regret it.
>>
>>17773839
Creepy.
It's been way too long.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.