[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25 and still no decent beard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: nobeard.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nobeard.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
Hi /adv/, is there anything I could do to get a decent beard? I'm gonna try growing it for 3 months to see what the fuck, but this is me after like 3 weeks or maybe more, do you think is there any hope for me or I'm too old already to get my beard?

Also I looked for advices to grow it faster but everything seems like bullshit.
>>
get better genetics
>>
>>17773781
Not much you can do, if it hasn't filled out around 23 it may never. Most advice is bullshit, if you've got really bad nutrition fixing your diet can help but that's about it. You can try to find a style that matches it's growth pattern.
>>
>>17773781
are you that sad sack of shit that's always on here talking about suicide and posting pics but you're really just doing to manipulate people?
>>
>>17773854
To be completely honest this is my first post here ever, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Do I look like a sad sack of shit? That's harsh.
>>
>>17773858
haha no no, I thought you were someone that comes by and pulls that shit often. To be fair, your post had a lot less of a "EVERYTHING IS HOPELESS AND I'M A GARGOYLE" feel to it, and you actually have a chin.

Anyway, to answer your question, you're likely not going to get a beard if you don't have one by now. Write it off entirely, and if it pops up later in life, then it'll be a pleasant surprise.
>>
I heard somewhere that the hair regrowth stuff you rub into your head can instead be rubbed into your face to cause hair growth.
>>
>>17773781

Your only option is a facial hair transplant.
>>
File: my beard.jpg (81KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
my beard.jpg
81KB, 480x640px
>>17773781
Piss poor genetics. Please don't reproduce. We don't need your shit bloodline diluting the gene pool. I'm gonna try and have 30-35 kids. Washout some of these subhuman mongrels.

I started shaving in 5th grade.
>>
>>17774409
>ywn be a firefighter with that manly a beard
>>
File: sad rainy guy.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
sad rainy guy.gif
448KB, 500x275px
>>17774428
>tfw firefighters cant have hair below the chin so the mask can seal
>>
>>17773781
if I were you,, I'd rejoice. I hate growing facial hair., itches af.
>>
>>17773781
>genetically predisposed against becoming a neckbeard
>complains

I think I might actually start believing the "fit genetics" meme
>>
>>17773794

that's not true. For some men they can only grow a full beard starting in their mid to late 20s. for some their facial hair continues developing even into their thirties
>>
>>17774478
its not a meme, for me at least. ive never been to a gym. i mostly play video games and do drugs and occasionally lift, stretch, and swim. i could easily do a marathon and bench 300 lbs. i have like 3 family members that died under 80, 7 made it past 100.

im also a virgin, whatever.
>>
>>17774409
>talks about genetics
>looks like a filthy fucking jew

oh i am laffin
>>
>>17774544
I've been called many things, a jew is not one. It's not offensive, just out of place. Anyways, with a beard like this, you think I care?
>>
>>17774546
no I'm sure you have more worrying things to think about like your ceiling mold.

fucking loser kike.
>>
File: bill.jpg (5KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
5KB, 256x144px
>>17774550
>jealous
>>
>>17774516
>occasionally lift, stretch, and swim
we call these things: exercise

and good habits aren't genetics

if they were, the world wouldn't be so full of shitty people
>>
I'm 36 and I still can't grow a decent beard. It's all about genetics, family
>>
>>17773781
Cut off your pubes and gorilla glue them to your face. No one will notice the difference. Looks legit.

Please post your mailing address and we'll send crotch follicles so you don't run out.
>>
>>17774409
any human actually finds this pleasing to look at? lmao
>>
>>17774755
>No one will notice the difference
>*sniffs*
>"dude you smell like dick and glue"

>>17774767
I unironically like to imagine the things I could hide in a beard that big, if you don't, you're just no fun
>>
>>17774782
>dick and glue
>the smell of beard wax
>>
>>17774755
didnt they try that with ehren? it didnt seem to work out.
>>
>>17773781
It's genetics. I'm 32 and have less beard growth than you do.

Two testosterone enanthate cycles (500mg/week for 12 weeks) did not make one single hair grow, either.

Shave and deal with it.
>>
>>17774516
>bench 300 lbs.
Bullshit.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.