[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Feel.jpg (83KB, 573x400px) Image search: [Google]
Feel.jpg
83KB, 573x400px
Should I try to get back together with my ex-girlfriend?

Greentext just to keep it more organized.
>Had a fling with her near the end of May right after she took a break from her boyfriend.
>Piece of shit guy
>blah blah girls only date douchebags blah blah
>After about a month of seeing each other, she broke things off
>Cut all contact over the summer
>I'm a beta bitch about it but finally get over it
>Accept it was just a rebound and move on.
>First week of September, just started college
>She texts me and asks how I've been
>She went back to her ex over the summer
>He's a lunatic who stalks her so she got a protective order when she finally broke up with him
>Turns out she commutes to a community college near my uni one day a week
>We start dating again and she stays with me when shes here for school
>Usually stays about three days a week
>First month is perfect
>Sex is great, she said shes happy, and I was happy
>Since there were still some feeling left from the earlier fling it was easier to say I loved her
>She said she loved me too
>Over the next few weeks she became more and more distant
>Didnt want to stay as long, fighting over small things, holding grudges
>Her distance made me feel more alone and I crept back into my depression
>She finally broke up with me almost 3 weeks ago
>Explanation was I was too sad and she didn't feel that she could love someone so soon after her breakup

I've been doing much better than I thought I would be, good days and bad days. She cut contact again. I've only tried to text her once over the past weeks. I know the chance of HER coming back is slim to none. I want to give her time but I'd hate to see her move on. Is it even worth my time and dignity to try and get her back? If I should how should I try?
>>
>>17773509
Sounds like, in spite of yourself, you're dodging a bullet.

Move on, she sounds like a drama whore, you might never find happiness if you keep pursuing her.
>>
As Einstein once said, and I won't say the exact words, true stupidity is trying to do the same thing again and again expecting different results.

What I mean is... if you haven't changed and she hasn't, or if you aren't seeing your relationship with different eyes... Well, I'd vote for a 'no'.
>>
>>17773531
That's why I want to give her time for herself. Let her heal from her bad boyfriend and hopefully she'll realize she does want to be with me.

I also feel like I do know the mistakes I've made and what I would change.
>>
File: hello_darkness.jpg (203KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
hello_darkness.jpg
203KB, 500x375px
bumping
>>
I see, but u do understand that she might not have changed so much... I mean, it's a decision only u can make.

If she opens up for a new relationship, then it's ok to think u guys could get back together, but she cutting contact shows she isn't, now.

It's hard man, but I really think u should move on. Not forget her, maybe some time she will open up again, but as in getting back together... I really think u should move on.

And it seems u do think that too, as u said " I know the chance of HER coming back is slim to none."... Why beat yourself over someone who ain't putting u first, u know?
I'm not saying not to like her, but man... put her in her position!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.