[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cut contact and now I am about to text her. Help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0108.jpg (71KB, 723x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.jpg
71KB, 723x720px
I cut contact with a woman who friend zoned me. That was like 4 months ago. Since then, I am a complete wreck.

I just feel so fucking lonely abd she is the only woman I could just be myself around. I had to cut contact because the pain was too great.

I deleted her picture, her number, all past messages. I know her phone number by heart though.

Convince me not to text her. Help
>>
>>17773050
what would you even say OP
>>
>>17773050
>"Oh, hey anon! Yeah, things have been going great for me. I've been seeing this guy for the last few months, he's the best bf ever!"
>>
>>17773066
Fuck... that hit really close to home. I am a fucking wreck you guys. I cut contact and all I did for four months was still think about her. FUCK!!!
>>
>>17773050
>4 months
>friend zoned

my man. you shouldn't be taking 4 months to get over someone you weren't even in a relationship with.

she's not interested, move on. stop obsessing over her. fill your time with other shit. start a crime spree. rob a bank. idgaf.
>>
>>17773050

Mate she's got your number, she knows where you are, if she wanted to talk with you she would have.
>>
>>17773079
I know this in the back of my mind but I am a fucking wreck without her. Why do obsessions happen like this?
>>
>>17773125
Make the best of your suffering. In times of crisis it is easier to liberate oneself, I think.
Really dig into your emotions, accept the fact that you feel sorry without her, confront that fact, suffer, and you'll realize you don't need her.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.