[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 24

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
either gender:
Why do white people love Wayne Brady?
>>
>>17772929
Because wayne brady makes brian gumble look like malcolm x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG0wQRsXLi4
>>
>>17772911
How do I move from casual chit-chat to something more substantial with a girl I'm texting? I don't really know what to say, I'm totally inexperienced with this.

Maybe it's a deeper issue, I'm like this with everyone.
>>
Ask her out. Make a move. She'll handle the rest...
>>
>>17772940
Its hard to say since it's kinda situational. You just start moving into deeper more indepth topics. What are your hobbies, what are you passionate about, what are your goals in life. And then you figure out where you have similarities.
>>
>>17772960
>What are your hobbies, what are you passionate about, what are your goals in life.
I got heavy depression and lost interest in everything so long ago. I can't imagine enjoying anything these days. I like her and she inspires me to actually get out and do something, but it's a catch-22. To establish common ground I need to enjoy things, but to enjoy things I need her.

Setting aside the fact that this seems like an unhealthy infatuation, I haven't felt this desire a long time.
>>
What are some good ways to "accidentally" touch a girl ?
>>
>>17773049
Knife her
>>
I'm a 5-6/10 (varies according to >>>/soc/) guy
Who has such personality traits

>Problem solver
>Stoic
>INTJ Introvert

What type of/if any sort of people would find this attractive or should I just give up since I can rarely understand people?
>>
>>17773098
All sorts of people, if you learn to own it.
You need to do a fair share of growing up to get in touch with others and with yourself. Which isn't exactly easy, but definitely worth it.

What worked great for me was to get with someone who understands people and feelings better than I do. My boyfriend is much more emotional and empathetic than I am, so I can get autistic without things going bad.
>>
>>17773140
>All sorts of people, if you learn to own it.

Could you elaborate a bit more? To any degree would be appreciated, I just want to understand better.

>You need to do a fair share of growing up to get in touch with others and with yourself. Which isn't exactly easy, but definitely worth it.

I'd like to think I know myself well enough. I can also understand people if they allow me to get to know them on a deeper level. However, getting them to open up without being invasive is my hardest challenge, which I don't seem to do well at for some reason.

>What worked great for me was to get with someone who understands people and feelings better than I do. My boyfriend is much more emotional and empathetic than I am, so I can get autistic without things going bad.

Historically, such people have either loved me or hated me. Former because they get too intertwined and riled in situations and have admitted to wanting my judgement. The latter because my judgement generally isn't what they want to hear even after laying it out step by step on the presumption that what I've been told is the absolute truth.

The latter generally makes me disliked because they think I'm an emotionless asshole because I have a realistic-pessimist view of the world which results in another reason why I keep my mouth shut.
>>
A girl who has a boyfriend and was with him today asked if I wanted to eat an early Thanksgiving dinner with her that the school is hosting. I'm panicking that this is a set up or something, what should I do? I have until 6 to be there and its 546 now.

Girls and guys what should I do? Could this be an innocent thing?
>>
>>17773220
I dodged a HUGE bullet
>10 mins ago
>Go to the top floor of where it's located
>Walk past her and her boyfriend preoccupied
>NOPENOPENOPE
>Sanic powerwalk out of there
>Text her that my mom is making dinner
>Currently begging me to come because she "doesn't want to be alone"
AAAAAAAAAA

I thought stupid shit like this stayed in high school
>>
>>17773273
>Walk past her and her boyfriend preoccupied

By 'Preoccupied' do you mean ravenously fucking like wild beasts on cocaine or what?
>>
>>17773285
Looking at something on a laptop or phone, he was standing and she was sitting, it was an atrium with like a hundred people under them and a few others around. They would get away with cucking me but not a chunk of the school.
>>
As a guy, I've always been awful at DM'ing girls since I'm used to talking to someone in person. Theres this girl I want to talk to and I only follow her on Twitter and IG. Can anyone give me do's and don'ts or tips for messaging someone?
>>
reposting because I didnt get an answer in the last thread
Was talking to a female friend and she says she hates small penises and that its not her fault, but shes really deep down there. She says she only gets off when guy hits the back and she can fit an 8" dildo.
Now the catch here is that Im actually 8". A little longer when max about to blow load erection but a little shorter at like cold 90% erection.
How do I use this to turn our relationship into friends with benefits. We've been friends for a long time, and we kissed once like years ago, but neither of us are interested in each other. But man do I want a blowjob.
>>
>>17773213
>Could you elaborate a bit more? To any degree would be appreciated, I just want to understand better.
It's really hard to explain, huh.
I am pretty likeable, or at least people say so. I've had a pretty successful social life over the last few yeas. Which is kind of impressing because I was a pretty edgy and self-righteous teenager, and absolutely emotionally incompetent. Introverted as fuck. Pretty pessimistic. Easily dismissed my emotions and other people's emotions. Self-righteous, arrogant. Overly analytical and judgemental.
I didn't change all that much. I am still absolutely introverted, kind of arrogant and pretty clueless when it comes to feelings. And I still tend to be very analytical and logic in my ways of thinking. But I became much easier to be around. And it took a fair share of maturing.

First - I got some sense of humour. I stopped taking myself seriously and I started to joke about my flaws and general inadequacy. It made me so much easier to be around because I stopped sounding scary and making people defensive.
Second - I don't divide the world in people who agree with me and idiots.
Third - I learnt how to understand and communicate my emotions. Probably my weakest point because I do still get autistic as fuck sometimes, but I changed a lot on this and I am able to communicate and admit I am not a heartless robot. I also learnt how to listen to other people and some empathy.
Fourth - I got myself some hope. I volunteered, I spent time making my community better, I decided to devote myself to making the world a better place even if in a very small scale. It made things much, much better for me, and a bit better for people around me.

> getting them to open up without being invasive is my hardest challenge
Intimacy is a double way street, and you cannot get them to show emotions without you doing so.
>>
File: 1450683831905.jpg (56KB, 553x631px) Image search: [Google]
1450683831905.jpg
56KB, 553x631px
Ladies, how do you feel about a guy who you have mired who introduces himself and instantly asks you out to lunch? Is this something you would follow through with ?
>>
>>17773373
Not likely. I don't like when a strager asks me out without even trying to get to know me, even if he's good looking.
>>
File: 1475197042888.jpg (130KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1475197042888.jpg
130KB, 640x1136px
I recently went to the movies with a girl who is currently in a relationship with a control freak. She's been frustrated about their relationship.
While at the movies, I decided to make a move and hold her hand.

I figured she would just neglect it because she's not single but she griped my hand and started to caress my hand with her finger.

What does this mean?
>>
>>17773463
It means she's down if you make a move
>>
>>17773373
I'm the kind of person who likes talking to strangers and enjoys risks, so yeah. I would.
>>
>>17773350
Assuming you're not a virgin, you could humblebrag a joke into this:
"Really? That's good to hear! I have issues with girls who say I'm too big at 8". They get hurt when I hit their cervix so I have to be careful. It's kind of frustrating."
>>
do women want shaved, unshaved, or trimmed benis?
>>
>>17773463
Why would you want to pursue a cheater?
>>
I'm sorry if this falls in the "please interpret this for me" category but how come my girlfriend doesn't ask me to play video games, watch movies, etc with her but she always wants to with friends or by herself? I never bring it up because I don't want her to feel forced to do things with me or feel bad for not asking me but the only times she asks me any of this is when no one else wants to or is busy. I don't want to feel entitled to her time. Is this more of a needing space thing?
>>
>>17773500
>but how come my girlfriend doesn't ask me to play video games, watch movies, etc with her but she always wants to with friends or by herself

She doesn't see partners as a person to play video games with. Some people are just like that anon, they separate their friend activities from their lover activities and maintain strict segregation.

Try getting involved in more relationship-type activities you can enjoy together.
>>
>>17773500
I used to play the same MMO as my ex. He was terrible at the game and would be too focused on private messages to chat in the group or contribute so was dead weight. That's why I didn't play with him.

I like to spend 50/50 time with boyfriend / time myself or friends. I have a fear of turning into one of those couples who seem like one entity. I like to keep my individuality and for him to keep his. This way when we are together we have new experiences and stories to share.

Don't know if these apply to your gf, but it is an explanation of my similar behaviour.
>>
>>17773473
this is what I wanted to do then but I kinda choked and just said women as too small down there. Thats when she said she wasnt and I didnt have the balls to mention that we could be compatible. So saying Im 8" then felt weird and I didnt know how to go about it. Especially now since Id have to bring the conversation up again.
>>
>>17773480
I think the general consensus is next to nobody likes full amazonian bush. Trimmed is usually fine.

Personally, yeah I suppose I'd prefer shaved, however I never try to hold people to standards I don't hold to myself, and since it's literally impossible for me to remove hair completely on myself without some sort of horrific looking rash/burn, the best I can manage is a nice short trim. So that's all I really expect out of my dude.

Guess I'll throw the question back at ya, how do guys like their puss?
>>
>>17773373
If I truely was "mirin" and was attracted to him, yeah I'd get something as innocent as lunch with him. That's not a "serious" date in my book, just a chance to get to know one another. I'd use that experience to decide if I wanted to move further.
>>
Girls

I was texting with a female friend of mine today, topic of male/female shit came up. She said how sex is the most important thing to me. I told her that's not true, and that I haven't had sex in 6 years. She said "OMG YOU ARE A PRIEST! HOW!?!?"

Why the fuck is it a big deal?! That shit pissed me off. I don't understand why that so shocking. I mean, if she would have said she hadn't taken a dick in 6 years I wouldn't have judged her for it.
>>
>>17773524

Correction-

*sex is the most important thing to MEN
>>
>>17773510
That makes sense, your post made me remember that she would only do certain activities with only me without hesitation

>>17773512
I wouldn't say it applies but I can see where you're coming from and makes sense. Me and her share interest in similar anime and video games and it feels more intimate when we explore individually and then experience them together.

Thanks Anons
>>
>>17773524
Shes a bitch, probably didn't like you calling her out on her false assumption of you. I'd tell her to fuck off.

But only thing I gotta say is.
>if she would have said she hadn't taken a dick in 6 years I wouldn't have judged her for it.
Of course you wouldn't, because we're still in a society where women are expected to reject sex, and men are expected to get it all the time. Real paradox in societal expectations unless you're a fag lol.
But that's why she went with that comment, to try and shame you for not getting any. Why? who knows, again I think she's probably just a petty cunt.
>>
>>17773530

The thing is, it's my choice I don't have sex. But even fucking still. Why does it matter?
>>
>>17773380
>asks me out without even trying to get to know me
Literally the whole point of a date is to get to know someone. Are you autistic?
>>
>>17772972
You should probably seek professional help before you subject yourself with unchecked mental conditions on someone else who doesn't know what they're getting themselves into.

If you use someone as your only source of happiness, then the relationship that comes out of it will be very toxic and won't end well. Fix yourself before you find someone else to be with.
>>
>>17773537
It doesn't, she wanted to be a bitch and dig at you.
>>
>>17773513
Just bring it up in conversation, odds are she might want to feel you pressed up against her cervix. Say something like "yeah i hate bottoming out on girls with at least 2 inches of dick to spare" in conversation.
>>
>>17773516
Shaved, a little stubble or a tiny bush would be fine but the less hair the better. Little designs are kind of cute. Honestly the less hair the higher of a chance i personally would have to want to eat a girl out.
>>
So a close friend jokingly referenced that I have a crush on her. She flirts with me constantly but is in an LDR. My gut is telling me to just walk away from the whole thing, but I would be happy to hear others opinions on the matter.
>>
>>17773560
Respect the relationship, don't be that guy my dude.
>>
>>17773559
Hmm actually on this note I suppose I could ask something, since you brought up "designs"
My main issue is honestly just the top part, and the inner thigh, the lips shave fine and easy. I've thought about just shaving what is possible and trimming the rest, but it would be a very odd looking patchwork effect lol.
Would that be weird, and would having the important bits clear be good enough for oral?
>>
Girls and guys

What's the point of going into a relationship with anyone if your intention isn't to find something permanent?

like, I never want to get married. So should I even bother dating or sex?
>>
I was just diagnosed with severe clinical depression, and the only interest / hobby that I have is lifting weights right now. My doctor told me that the medication should give me some energy to go out and try new things. What are some things that are fun to do alone but also give me a chance to meet new people?
>>
>>17773590

Travel
>>
>>17773577
Eh, I don't think there's anything wrong with seeking companionship "for now"
I mean, you can want that sort of emotional feeling but without the pressure of trying to make it last.
But there's really not too much difference between a relationship and a monogamous friend with benefits. You can call it whatever you want, the titles really don't matter.
But also, keep in mind marriage is nothing more than a legal procedure. It has nothing to do with love, it does not mean forever, it's purely just signing a legal document for a certain set of benefits.
You can be completely committed to someone and never get married. You can have a loving, perfectly functional family without ever getting legally married. There's not much reason not to, but you can.
>>17773590
vidya, non team based "sports" like running, rock climbing, swimming, whatever. If you're artsy at all, just going out and drawing/sketching. That ones a bit of a stretch for meeting people, but I've had some people approach me interested in my work.
>>
>>17773598

What I should have said was.

Why start a relationship if it won't last forever?
>>
>>17773569
That doesn't sound bad, experiment a little bit, shave by the lips, make simple designs like a heart or a triangle or a strip at the base and trim that down. This sounds like a fun arts and crafts project at this point.
>>
>>17773524
>OMG YOU ARE A PRIEST! HOW!?!?
kek, women have no idea.
>>
>>17773613
You don't know if it'll last forever, what if you die in a few weeks? What if you find someone who you are 100% head over heels in love with? You should date but take things one step at a time, if you find someone who might want to move on in the relationship as you get closer you should probably be honest with them early on.
>>
Ladies,

Women are always affectionate toward me

Why is this?

E.g
>years ago in HS, I fell asleep on bus home my teacher said 'That's so cute'

>My aunt 'You're a good boy'
>>
>>17773658

The thing is, what if we end up in a relationship for a year, and then I decide dating isn't for me and break her heart?
>>
File: 1446682223060.jpg (79KB, 507x508px) Image search: [Google]
1446682223060.jpg
79KB, 507x508px
>>17773522
>>17773466
>>17773380

Thank you for your reply and nice dubs by the way.
>>
File: 1442431967835.jpg (200KB, 1015x759px) Image search: [Google]
1442431967835.jpg
200KB, 1015x759px
>>17773728
Same dude, ladies: would you be more likely to go out on a date with a guy if you got to know him a bit before hand? I'm in college, so I can either small talk with women in class or just ask them out. Which would you prefer? Talking for several classes or just going straight into a date?
>>
Hoping this doesn't sound sad but here it goes. When trying to attract women. How does a pretty normal across the board male not only attract women but also keep them interested in them and looking for their company?
>>
>>17773577
I like to focus on the present. I love spending time with my boyfriend and getting to know each other and being cute and loving each other.
I don't know who we'll be 5, 15, 30 years down the line. There may be a point where we realize we don't want to be together any more.
That's okay. I'm still having a good time right now. Our eventual break up doesn't spoil my happiness of today. That's just negative thinking.

I'd understand your point of view if you're someone who really wants kids ASAP, though. Since preferably that would happen with multiple decades of commitment in the cards.
I don't plan to have kids for at least 5 years, if ever, so I'm not really concerned on that front.
>>
>>17773670
That's the risk we take. You can live your whole life avoiding things in fear of the worst case scenario. But that isn't really living.
>>
>>17773787
First step: talk to them.
Network. Find common ground. Build rapport.
>>
>>17773670
It happens all the time. And in all honesty, people reallly over hype heartbreak, especially around here. It stings like hell for a little while, but as long as you aren't a total asshole in the break up process (Like telling her she's shit, no one else will ever love her, blah blah blah), it blows over pretty fast. Year tops. Even if you break some hearts, you don't have to feel like the fucking devil for taking a chance and being wrong. It's ok, she will move on.
>>
>>17773749
I'll put it this way, I've never once called someone my boyfriend if I didn't think of them as my friend first. I never jump straight into the dating process, seems too fake. I'm old fashioned like that, I don't think this is the norm these days though.
>>
File: 1476849606112.png (385KB, 427x569px) Image search: [Google]
1476849606112.png
385KB, 427x569px
>>17773875
thank you for your reply. One question, tho. Did the people you considered your friend before dating ever compliment you? Like did they say your shoes were hot or that you were looking pretty today, etc?

Thank you again, your and other women's posts really do help me.
>>
>>17772911

This might be a deep psychological thing beyond /adv/'s scope, but why do most if not all men value people based on whether or not they're a) fuckable or b) can beat them up?
>>
>>17774040

Or do I just only know shit men? I am in a shitty small town, after all...
>>
>>17774005
That our shoes... were hot? Do people say that? Hot is usually used to mean "sexually attractive". A better adjective would be cool or cute or something.

I'm not that anon, but friends do compliment each other, yeah.
And I'll throw in my own opinion that I usually like to get to know someone first, but I have accepted out of the blue dates too.
>>
>>17774040
>>17774041
Sounds like you know shitty men. People tend to flock to other people who think similarly to them. My friends are all sort of hippy types who put a lot of value into how kind and friendly others are.
>>
>>17774040
well men don't value women based on if they can beat them up, they do however value them based upon their fuckability. Fuckability is relative based upon the genetics and upbringing of each individual male. For example, I find women with blonde hair or dyed blonde hair to be absolute trash. I like brown or black hair on women.

Beating them up, sounds like some bullshit only an insecure guy would come up with.
>>
>>17774040
I've given up on fucking anything besides a piece of rubber, and I'm not beating anyone up anytime soon. I judge people based on appearances (how put together they look, confidence) and what they say (do they come off as a basic bitch).
>>
>>17774042
yeah shoes can be sexy, but in general I think you're right that cute is a better adjective. I think that shoes are sexy when they have a raised heel and compliment the woman's calf.
>>
>>17774040
My gf's dad is my boss so I literally cant beat her up :')
>>
>>17774046
>>17774050
>>17774079

When I say they value PEOPLE on fuckable/unfuckable or stronger/weaker, the latter generally refers to men.
>>
>>17774061
I'd suggest against saying that to a woman you weren't dating.
>>
>>17774082
I'm the first person you responded to, and I'll still say that has to do with the culture of people you're around, and I would call that a shitty culture. People in my area aren't like that. If they are secretly, then they know they'd be ridiculed for voicing it.
>>
>>17774005
Hmm, not usually. At the very least not compliments based on physical traits. Friends might compliment me on a skill (I draw from time to time, and craft and junk), my tastes in movies, game, music, whatever, being funny or smart (I sound like cartman on that one).
In all honesty though, I never really enjoy receiving compliments. Maybe its because of my own personal biz and issues but I never really feel like they're genuine, not in verbal form at least. In this day and age especially, compliments have been dished out so frequently they really have just lost all meaning. People often just compliment one another just because they ran out of things to say or think it's the "right" thing to say.
So they make me kinda uncomfortable, but that's just me. Actions speak louder than words, so I'd always rather someone express their "compliment" some other way. If you think I'm cool, you don't have to tell me I'm cool, just keep hanging out with me.

I'll put it bluntly, I think all my past relationships started pretty mutually the same. Both of us just thought we were going into a platonic friendship with nothing more at the start, but just slowly over time the other feelings just kinda emerged and took over. When we first met, it was never even in our heads "Yeah I wanna date that person, that's the end goal". It just happened. And that's typically how I prefer it.
Now, I can count on one hand how many people I've dated because of this. Obviously this makes dating very rare and hard since there's no way of knowing who will I will grow on and who will also grow on me simultaneously. But I just can't seem to go at someone with the intent to date them. It's always something that just happens.
>>
Girls
Why is it so hard to move on from your first?
>>
Alright I'll try my luck here

>New girl at work
>Instantly connect really well, flirt with each other but we're too awkward to do anything about it
>She asks me out
>We go on a date, went well etc
>Week later I get a text saying she and her ex boyfriend are gonna try and fix things and that she has feelings for me but she doesn't want to lead me on

What's my best course of action guys/girls? Ive spent this last week emotionally dead, I really like this girl.

As of now I've just been acting the same towards her since she wanted to be friends, but idk this is really frustrating
>>
File: tumblr_n1nx36swQc1r4qz6so1_400.png (30KB, 348x319px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1nx36swQc1r4qz6so1_400.png
30KB, 348x319px
>>17774124
I'll let you know when I do.
>>
>>17774133
Give up. And if you don't want to be just friends with her, cut it off. Better than being dishonest.
>>
>>17774124

I'm a go out on a limb and guess you don't own a vibrator and haven't used an electric toothbrush in unspeakable ways.

Seriously, that makes it much better.
>>
>>17774148
I haven't been dishonest with her, she's fully aware I want to be more than friends.

Plus I can't exactly cut her off we work closely together in a small store, plus I don't want to cut her off I prefer to be friends than nothing.

I should also mention she still does the same body language, resting her head on my shoulder, touching my hair, hugs etc.
>>
>>17774159
I have 4. But when you literally cannot orgasm without the emotional connection/mental stimulation, it's kinda worthless.

Plus, you really can't replicate love. You can't fake the feeling of cuddling up to someone who makes you feel safe and loved. You can't replicate a good morning kiss, the text asking if you got home ok, the knowledge that no matter how bad your day was you get to go home to welcome arms.
>>
>>17774172
Well, I mean, you can be friendly without hanging with someone all the time in the friend zone. Though if you she's going that far with flirting, I can see how it's uncomfortable even in small doses.
>>
>>17774181
Yeah it's the kind of flirting, which I admittedly reciprocate, that has caused 6 of my colleagues and my boss to ask/comment about if we're together. And its still the same as before. I mean she's a very level-headed person in general but fuck if I understand what's going on in her head. My plan atm is to get a female colleague she's friends with to ask her, since she's more likely to be truthful then go from there
>>
>>17774172
>>17774198
I might suggest using your body language to shut down that behavior. Stand a little farther from her. When she puts her head on your shoulder, stretch and readjust so she's forced to lift her head. Don't initiate hugs and keep them brief.
If she comments about it, just say, "But what about your boyfriend?"
>>
>>17774275
Well Ive pointed out the fact that her behavior makes everyone think we're together and that she should clarify to people if it bothers her on account of her boyfriend and her response was "it's okay it doesn't bother me"

Keep in mind this is a girl that doesn't like to talk about her feelings much. My working theory is she still has feelings for me and the boyfriend and is undecided, though I realize that's optimistic and by choosing the boyfriend she already chose but her behavior leads me to believe that she had no problem being considered a couple.
>>
>>17774295
Sounds like you need to make it clear that acting like that while she has a boyfriend bothers (You)
Sounds like to me you're just in her boytoy collection.
>>
Guys and Girls

I've only had sex once in my life. And I'm about to get with a girl tomorrow.

Can you guys give me some common rookie mistakes. Here's some of my fuck ups.
>focused way too much on boobs
>didn't take it slow enough
>didn't try to tease her at least a little bit
>nails
>tried switch positions while I was insider her
>I was awkward trying to ask her to do certain stuff
Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>17774300
Thats possible I guess? Though she really doesn't seem like the person to use people like that, she seems more emotionally confused than anything.

Also I'd rather not do that if I can get a concrete answer of wtf she wants, though I admit it may come to it but that'll kill any chance I might've had with her in the future.
>>
>>17774312
You're thinking too much, brah. Other then that I really can't help you out much.
>>
well ive never really been in love until I met this girl from Chile recently. We just spent an incredible time together and its clear we both have something going on here, but now she has to go back to Chile and we're both insanely torn up about it.

How does a little bitch like me tame emotions when it comes to this stuff? ive never felt like this before and I know its not smart to get hung up at this young age (im 21) and there will be plenty more, but wow man this is the first time ive met someone worthwhile and shes gone in a few days. Its fucking me up.
>>
I was on a date and I couldn't help but feel she was bored, checking her phone multiple times, claiming to be tired etc
What can I do when the conversation stops and nothing is happening?
>>
>>17774421
Move on. She sounds like an uppity bitch.
>>
>>17774421
>checking her phone multiple times, claiming to be tired
lol I'd grab her pussy if a girl does this on a date.
>>
>>17774418

Keep in touch, Skype, line whatever.
You will only regret it if you don't find some way to see it through
>>
>>17772911
There's a girl who likes me and I really like her too, but I'm trying to get over being a loser so I'm looking for a pump and dump relationship at the moment. She's too good for that. What do?
>>
>>17774437
ill see her again, if this works out ill probably go visit her or something, she has relatives near where I live that she visits a few times a year. I don't know if I can handle a LDR but it would be nice to see her again and reconnect.

Thanks, though.
>>
File: seize the means of reproduction.jpg (31KB, 394x395px) Image search: [Google]
seize the means of reproduction.jpg
31KB, 394x395px
>>17774433
>>
>>17772911
This chick told me I should stop masturbating, I told her it's none of her business, then she's upset. The next day she came into my room (my roommate opened the door for her) I was sitting at my computer watching a movie, it happened to have a sexual explicit scene coming up and my roommate was like "oh he's jerking off again, have fun", before he left. This is when she stood next to me and told me "do you want to be alone right now? I could leave if you want"..Does she want to suck my dick or something, I already explained I was not masturbating yet she insisted if I want to jerk off she could either stay or leave it's up to me, wtf women lol
>>
Ladies,

How do you deal with your happy trail situation? I shaved my stomach once about 10 years ago and since then I've had a very distinct happy trail. It makes me self conscious so I shave it off but that leaves me with razor bumps and ingrown hairs. I've tried exfoliating, rubbing alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, Apple cider vinegar etc but nothing seems to work. Has anyone here dealt with a similar problem?
>>
>>17774770
just work out get a six pack chicks will jump on your dick happy trail or not, also most guys have them
>>
>>17773368
Sorry anon, ended up falling asleep!

>I was a pretty edgy and self-righteous teenager, and absolutely emotionally incompetent. Introverted as fuck. Pretty pessimistic. Easily dismissed my emotions and other people's emotions. Self-righteous, arrogant. Overly analytical and judgemental.

That's at least 80% similar to me, I try not to dismiss other's emotions but I have no idea how they'll react to what I say due to self worth issues.

>First - I got some sense of humour. I stopped taking myself seriously and I started to joke about my flaws and general inadequacy. It made me so much easier to be around because I stopped sounding scary and making people defensive.

Yeah, I can say I do pull that off in my own way. I admit my jokes are terrible and still manage to get people laughing at least just a bit.

>Second - I don't divide the world in people who agree with me and idiots.

I let others have their opinions but if they have no logical reasoning behind their actions and work far more on emotional 'reasoning' those I scurry away from because they're too chaotic and generally baww when their illogical plans don't work out and don't want to be told what they set out to do was pretty much rolling in a minefield and bawwing when one blows them up.

>Third - I learnt how to understand and communicate my emotions. Probably my weakest point because I do still get autistic as fuck sometimes, but I changed a lot on this and I am able to communicate and admit I am not a heartless robot. I also learnt how to listen to other people and some empathy.

I generally tend to have an opinion on anything anyone brings up. I can understand the basic feeling that comes up but again, it's generally not what people want to hear due to massive logical influences affecting my emotions.

Cont
>>
>>17774783
>Cont
no pls stop
>>
>>17773368
>>17774783

A close friend has said
>"Anon, you're not the guy I want to go to for a pat on the back. You're the one I go to because you and understand shit and explain it to me. No one else has been able to do that."

Two people, so far, have admitted to me that I've come off as intimidating, even. One of which was my counsellor, no less. Due to the questions I ask. However they both admitted upon getting to know me better, that it's just in my inquisitive nature to ask certain things that may scare people. Yet since I do it with good intent, I never realize that I'm pressing wrong buttons.

>Fourth - I got myself some hope. I volunteered, I spent time making my community better, I decided to devote myself to making the world a better place even if in a very small scale. It made things much, much better for me, and a bit better for people around me.

Can't say that's something on my list. I hate my home country over all (tiny island in Europe) and in my 6 months in the UK, so far, I have no reason to hope for anything. I just trail day by day and hope my manager doesn't just tell me to fuck off. As she already stabbed me in the back pretty deep that had massive implications for me once.

Worse yet, I'm doomed to go to a 'team dinner' soon. I'm considering calling up last minute that I ate something bad and even say I can't come in the day after to make it believable.

It's not that I hate them but I've never managed well in social situations involving more than 4 people. Then I just take a back seat and observe everyone. With 4 or less, I voice my opinion more often but I'm best at one-on-one and have even had 10 hours conversations with someone before face to face.

Am I fucking autistic or something?
>>
>>17774790
Too late, had the other post up for reference.

Why, if I may ask?
>>
Girls: Is it true that if you caught your bf/husband/partner masturbating you'd be pissed or disgusted? I've read a few stories and also heard in real life that you get pretty mad about it. How would you react to it? What makes you mad about it?
>>
>>17774805
Absolutely not. If I were horny and not busy I would offer to help, and if I weren't horny I would probably just go elsewhere and leave him to it.

Masturbating is normal in relationships, for males and females both.
>>
>>17774805
A bit embarrassed, a bit annoyed because we could just have fucked if he wanted to get off, but not disgusted or pissed off, no.
>>
>>17774817
>a bit annoyed because we could just have fucked if he wanted to get off
but what about if you didn't feel like it at all though?
my gf wouldn't help with anything if she wasnt feeling like it
>>
>>17774820
Oh, I never rejected him unless I was feeling REALLY sick. Even when I have some minor sickness and don't feel like fucking, I usually try and do something for him - give him head, or at least dirty talk and help him fap.
If I caught him fapping because I was totally unavailable, meh, who cares.
I try to keep my boyfriend's balls empty and his stomach full, as my grandma taught me.
>>
>>17774841
he really must be the happiest guy alive in all honesty.
how does he usually try to ask? is there a subtle way he says that he needs to fuck or does he just ask straight out?
>>
How would you feel after seeing an ex of yours that became more attractive than before?
>>
>>17773327
"Saw this meme, thought of you HAHAHA"
>>
>>17774852
Usually he just starts groping me or making out. I get the point. If he's hard and I'm sitting around I just try to do something about it. A few times he flat out asked. But I initiate too.

I don't know, it depends, we have fun in the bedroom.
>>
Idk if this is the thread to ask but:
How much should I respect or treat "trans women" as real women? I already do the whole proper gender nouns thing but it feels awkward most of the time. But I feel like this is going out of hand.
In internet forums it seems like there are no real girls but there are always a bunch of trans """girls""". The other day a friend of mine who's an indie game dev asked for a female voice actress on a forum and the replies were from trans """girls""" that sounded like dudes.
>>
>>17774742
sounds like she has a crush on you. If you don't want to date her, best distance yourself.
>>
>>17774976
I think that you should, in general, respect the other person and treat them as women if they wish to be treated that way. It isn't a lot of work for you and you probably make them feel a lot more comfortable.
You could also stop doing this """girls""" thing, it is annoying.

In general I think it's about self awareness on their side - if you don't have a feminine voice don't send audio to someone who is looking for a female voice actress, if you don't have a vagina and ovaries don't give advice on how to deal with menstrual cramps, etc.

There aren't a lot of situations where I am more competent on a subject just because I own a vagina, so you shouldn't probably treat trans women worse or differently from real women on every day basis. But, yeah, sometimes things get ridiculous.
>>
Was going to ask if I should message the girl who just broke up with me, but I know it's not a good idea and I was seeking validation to do it so I decided not to.

Thanks for reading my blog
>>
>>17773480
Personal preference is to not touch the pubes. Trimmed is rougher than tapered natural pubes, and I just find the look of a full bush that much sexier than those weird stubby little hairs.
>>
>>17773524
For the record, this isn't necessarily a men/women thing. I'm a woman who hasn't had sex in some years and get the same disbelief from guys the rare times it comes up in conversation. It's just what you're used to and see around you most. If you're in a social circle where all your friends get laid once a month or every two months, the idea of willfully keeping out of it for years is odd and extreme... and vice versa.
>>
>>17773668
You look friendly/like a good person and approachable. Some people just have that vibe where they are naturally engaging to people. Don't let anyone tell you that's a bad thing, as long as it's balanced out with confidence (aka not being a doormat) and self respect this is a very attractive feature.
>>
>>17774742
well clearly she wants the D
Are you dense
>>
>>17774742
Sounds like it's a turn on to her (not uncommon at all - also guilty myself) and she is awkwardly trying to play into that.

>>17774770
NEVER shave the happy trail. Even women who dislike any trace of pubes in my experience love the happy trail. It is very masculine and iconic.

Also, shaving is not perfect. You could wax it if you insist but if your skin is sensitive enough then nothing you will try will get you that flawless smooth skin.
>>
>>17774805
That's hot as fuck and a recurring fantasy of mine.

>>17774976
Go with their personal preference. Your feelings about it are irrelevant both for the situation and for them to know. Just be polite and address them the way they want to be addressed like you would anyone else.
>>
>>17773516
>>17773569
You don't brazilian waxing where you live?
>>
File: 1477376751410.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477376751410.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>>17772911
people with a bf or gf, did you know them for a while before you started dating or did they just approach you one day, introduce themselves and ask you out?
>>
Girls:

If you're not pregnant, but able to lactate/secrete a dark blue fluid instead of white milk is that a bad warning sign?

From, a concerned boyfriend
>>
>>17775292
Can you use it as an ink substitute? Because that would be awesome.
>>
>>17775283
I was her teacher for a brief period, she came to me after we no longer have class and asked about "further guidance" on advanced courses.

>did they just approach you one day, introduce themselves and ask you out?

that has literally never happened to anyone I know.
>>
>>17774795
the most useful piece of advice i ever heard for talking in groups is this: don't talk into the air. always talk to a specific person, and you'll end up being heard by the rest of the group.

group conversations are about holding space- and this is the easiest way to do it.
>>
File: that's what I'm about.jpg (90KB, 776x530px) Image search: [Google]
that's what I'm about.jpg
90KB, 776x530px
>>17775292
Kinky
>>
Girls

Say that you meet a guy, you really like him. He moves away because of work. But you all decide to date anyways. He flys to where you lives and visits with you for a weekend. The first time you have sex with him, he's terrible at it. He doesn't know what he's doing and he just sucks. What's would you do/how would you feel?

This is something that's worrying me. I'm the guy in that scenario, I'm going to be visiting girl in a few weeks, but I'm very worried I'm going to be terrible at sex. I haven't had sex in several years, I forgot everything. I like this girl a lot, and she said she's really into me, so I don't want to disappoint her
>>
>>17774976
Scarequotes are generally seen as a literary eyeroll and considered fairly rude.
Just say that you're looking for a different kind of sound and thank them for their time. You don't need to go into depth about, "I'm rejecting you because you sound like a MAN, you delusional waste of resources". Just say "Thanks, but no thanks." End of interaction.
>>
I'm really afraid I'm gonna finally kill myself tonight. I got a gun and just am done with it all. I don't know what to do. Not sure what my question is...just needed help I guess.
>>
>>17775394

What gun did you buy
>>
>>17775394
If you have doubt, it isn't really worth it. Give your gun back.
You can always kill yourself later. Once you make the decision though, you can't take it back.
>>
>>17775373
Hey man, the best advice I can give you is to be open with her about how long it's been and communicate. Sex isn't about performance, it's about sharing an intimate experience with someone you care about.

Fuck, when I lost my v card and had no idea what I was doing, I told her and she was real understanding about it. Taught me how to finger her, would let me know what did/didn't feel good, and so forth. Ended with her with a stunned look on her face as she told me nobody had ever made her cum before me. Have fun with it, laugh together, and put effort into communicating and trying to make her feel good.
>>
>>17775283
We met randomly at a show, got a hotel so we could hook up, and ended up spending more time laughing together than actually having sex. Now we've been together over a year.

We fought a lot at first because we didn't know each other beforehand. So there were trust and communication issues. But after sorting out I would say he is the closest friend I've ever had in my life. I can rely on him for anything.
>>
>>17774777
>>17775240
I think it's a girl.

I've had it waxed and lasered (just once). I think I'm going to continue with laser, even if I'm not sure it'll work.
>>
File: 1479213289674s.jpg (2KB, 124x98px) Image search: [Google]
1479213289674s.jpg
2KB, 124x98px
Are any females attracted to sensitive guys? I think that I care very much about how others are feeling, but that comes off as kind of feminine to them. Furthermore, the girls I do attract seem to be the bubbly, superficial "fun" girls. Wtf lol.
>>
Broke up with GF and moved home

Mum and Brother are abusing using pieces of shit.

No friends but want to get into the Marines. Only issue is the situation I live in is driving me insane.

What can I do?
>>
>>17774976
I agree with you in calling them """girls""", I don't know at what point people decided its normal to pretend to be you're something you're not, and that everybody else should play along.
>>
>>17774805
I wouldn't, I can't imagine ever being pissed about something like that
>>
>>17775416
Thats a difficult one to balance.

We don't like overly stoic guys who make us feel insecure or like they don't care. But an overly emotional guy can get overbearing.

If I had to choose I'd prefer the guy who cares about me. And its only feminine if you go overboard with coddling or babying people.

Care enough about her to be honest with her is the best advice I can give and probably the most ideal boyfriend. A real woman should be able to handle the truth.
>>
>>17775418
Can't you go to university or they are paid where you live? Or try living alone for a while?
>>17775428
We do it with kings and popes why care if some retard think he is a woman. And it really doesn't bother anyone.
>>
Girls

Do you feel threatened by porn?

Do you think that porn has caused guys to approach girls less often?
>>
>>17775436
I've had a depressing start to life, I can't sit at a desk and study. I'm abit anxious.

I don't want a 3 years sitting still, ill go mad
>>
>>17775436
I don't treat any king or Pope in any particular way, and even if I did it doesn't mean I have to treat everybody as they wish just because they wish so.

>>17775445
No
>>
>>17775404

I can't. I'd feel emasculated. Because I'm a few years older than her. so It'd look bad on my part.
>>
Girls

Do vaginal penetration actually feel good or is it mainly for the guy? Vaginal penetration does almost no clit stimulation where I assume is the most sensible/pleasurable part.
>>
>>17775247
Still get rash/burns. Just have stupidly sensitive skin. I've done it all, shaving, hair removal cream, waxing both professionally and at home, with different types of wax each time. All same result. Nice and smooth for about 4 hours, then all hell breaks loose and I look like I have the world worse case of herpes. The ingrown hairs too, fuck them.
>>
>>17775481
I get absolutely nothing out of it (except pain). I'm not the majority though, most women will get something out of it, but the majority of women either never reach orgasm through penetration alone, or very rarely do. Clits usually where it's at for the majority of chicks, however it's not difficult to rub the clit (like with your hand) while being penetrated in most positions.

But for me personally, I have absolutely no reason to ever penetrate unless it's 100% for the sake of the guy I'm with. It's just something I grit my teeth and put up with to make him happy, since he'll make me happy in ways I actually enjoy either before or after. Sex is just kinda give and take for me.
>>
>>17775487

so, if instead of having vaginal sex, if I just wanted to go down on you and play with your clit. You'd be fine with that?

I would rather just mess around and get hand jobs and blow jobs, while I go down on the girl instead of having actual sex
>>
>>17775445
I don't feel threatened by porn itself. But I feel threatened by guys who can't tell the difference between porn and real life.
>>
>>17775445
Nah. No more than I feel threatened by actresses in movies. It's fake, it's a movie.

I will say that there is an issue, usually in the young teens, of people confusing porn for reality and therefore get a lot of harmful misconceptions. But that's not porn's fault, that's the parents/educators fault for not actually teaching their kids about sex themselves so they have nothing else to turn to, and therefore have a hard time distinguishing reality from fiction.
This gets fixed rather easy with pure age and experience though, so it's not like it's a real problem. However, even some can't get it through their thick skulls even later in life that porn is not always reflective of real life and carry on these misconceptions, but they're just kinda retarded anyway so what can ya do.

In conclusion, I'm pro porn 100%. I watch porn, I have no issues with my partners watching porn, but with all types of media, you gotta be able to recognize fantasy from reality. As long as you can do that, porn is no more a threat to us than violent video games/movies are a threat to us.
>>
>>17775481
I like it. But it doesn't make me orgasm.

>>17775487
It used to hurt me too until I researched vaginismus and found out how to combat the pain from tightness. You should not be feeling pain during sex so please stop going through that like I did... its bad for your physical and emotional well being.
>>
>>17775283
I'm single at the moment, but every single one of my boyfriends were friends I had known for at least a few months beforehand.
I don't do instantaneous dating really, if a stranger approached me and asked me on a date I'd turn him down because I can't skip steps like that. Nothing against him, just not my style.
The progression for me always has to go a certain way
Stranger>acquaintance>friend>bf]
Takes time to grow a relationship and to grow feelings like that.
>>
>>17775489
I'm not the person you responded to but personally I'd be fine with it up until the point my jaw got tired. Blow jobs are more physically exhausting than sex for me. I usually switch to vaginal just so I can get him off without my jaw hurting.

Why don't you like vagina sex?
>>
>>17774976
I mean, is it really a burden on you to do something as stupid and meaningless as use whatever "pronoun" they want.
If what is a dude in your eyes wants you to call him her, then why not.
You don't have to date trans women, I couldn't date trans men, but you don't have to completely invalidate them because I mean, why put in that amount of effort.
Now I agree with>>17775012,
Trans women obviously don't have much room in talking about biological processes they don't have. I remember some rad tumblrinas whining about how oppressive it is for them to have to put their biological sex on medical documents and shit. I was like, I know this is just tumblr bs bait but it's not oppressive. I'm sorry you were born in the wrong body or whatever, and you're going through this hard process to fix that, but you still have to accept and roll with the fact you're different. Doctors need to know what bits you have that need checking. If you're a trans girl, you don't have ovaries that need to be screened for cancer, but you do have a prostate. If you don't tell your dr and you don't outwardly look like you have one, they'll never know to check it out, and then suddenly you find yourself with prostate cancer you never checked out.
Although I do want to let you know, ladies have a wide range of voices. I'm a woman, but over the phone or recording, I sound more like a 14 year old boy hitting puberty than a girl. I know some biological women who have rather deep voices too.
But at the same time, like that anon said, I would not be applying for jobs based on sounding super feminine because, well, I don't sound feminine. I expect anyone else to do the same, if you aren't equipped to the job, don't apply.

Anyway, all I gotta say is just treat PEOPLE with respect, regardless of their sex, regardless of their gender, whatever. Especially if all they're asking is for you to call them a certain name or something, it takes zero effort on your part.
>>
>>17775514

>why don't you like vaginal sex

I don't feel like I'm in control, and if feel awkward to me. Where as when I'm going down in a girl, i feel like I know what I'm doing.
>>
>>17775481
I find it really pleasant and it makes me orgasm 70-80% of the time.
I find it both sexy psychologically (I love the idea of him fucking me and coming in me) and very pleasant physically.
>>
>>17775445
No.

As long as my boyfriend understands that I am not a porn star and sex is not really like it is in porn, I am perfectly fine with it.
>>
>>17775489
Frankly, that's my ideal situation. I could happily go my entire life without penetration. I don't intend on being pregnant or birthing children, so in theory I'd never have to if it weren't for the fact that I do desire to get married and/or have a long standing relationship with the potential of "forever", and for the vast majority of guys no vaginal sex is a deal breaker.

I'm not too fond of sucking dick myself, I've never been eaten out so I wouldn't know for sure, but I think I'd like to be eaten. I don't mind the trade off at all, and I can enjoy sucking dick more than I can vaginal at least.
I absolutely love handjobs and heavy petting, grinding, and the like, though. I could do that all day long.
>>17775500
I've done all that research too. I've never talked to my gyno about it, but I've tried all the "treatments" that are suggested. None of it works, the best I could ever gotten it to was "I suppose this doesn't suck, but it doesn't feel good either". It's just not something I enjoy, even if the pain factor wasn't present. I don't like the texture, the feeling, the pressure. Just not my thing.
Besides, nothing kills the mood more than "hold on I gotta spend the next hour and a half working up my dilator kit until I'm lose enough to take your cock with ease". Too much effort, not enough reward. Rather just get it over with and let him do his thing and be uncomfortable for a little while. It's not like it's excruciating or anything, Its more kinda like when you get the blood pressure cuff and it squeezes ya just a little too tight for your liking. It's annoying, it doesn't feel good, but you're not ripping it off or anything.
>>
>>17775416
Depends.
I am extremely bad with feelings so I work best with guys who are mildly sensitive and very empathetic.
On the other hand, I noticed that guys who describe themselves as sensitive are little drama queens with issues that get extremely overbearing, expect me to coddle them and/or try to coddle me.
So - Healthy sensitive guys, big yes. Little bitches who try to get me in their drama, no thanks.
>>
>>17775283
I met my boyfriend at a bar. We talked all night and at the end of the evening he asked me out. It was the quickest I moved from meeting to dating.
Before him, at least 2 weeks of knowing each other before expressing any intention in going out.
>>
>>17775372
>>17775297

It was a genuine question, jokes aside. Don't know if its pus or something.
>>
Okay. I am interested in a female co-worker. We started texting. After a few weeks of texting(and her always being busy), she ghosts me. Then a few days later when we're walking towards each other she pushes me. What the hell does that mean?
>>
>>17775614
she finds you repulsive.
>>
>To the girls from a guy:
How do I dance with you at the club? How do you want a guy to move when you're grinding on him?

I can dance alone but I don't know how to dance with a girl at the club. I'm scared that if she starts dancing with me, or even grinding on me, that I'll start dancing in a terrible way that is so awkward that she stops dancing with me altogether.
>>
Girl is really hot and cold with me

One week she is sending me I miss you text messages, inviting me over to "chill" and help her bake, and telling me her favorite times are when we are just hanging out together

Then the next week she doesn't talk to me, and cancels whatever plans we have together

I really like this girl and I think she has some type of feeling for me. Is it because im 27 and shes 23 and doesn't feel ready for something serious? Or is it something else.
>>
I have a girl friend who for two years in a row, of all my friends, was the only one to reach out to me on my birthday as well as Veterans Day, when of course she didn't have to.

I really appreciate her thoughtfulness. Would it be too much to write a short note telling her so? It's nice to be remembered

It could be she likes me too, but we had bad timing
>>
>>17775575
Ask a doctor, Dr. 4chan is not licensed.
>>
>>17775648
Yeah, by all means when someone shows you a gesture of kindness/respect like that, it's def normal to tell them how much you appreciated it. Regardless of her feelings or not, let her know basically what you said here. That nobody else really does that for you, so you're happy she thinks of ya.
If you like this chick, then make a move.
>>
>>17775648
Tell her that you really appreciate her, and that while you may not be the most responsive of people, you're grateful for having her.

Reword it as appropriate
Don't say "having you as a friend" or anything like that. Phrase it in a way that would be equally as valid to a friend or to a girlfriend, so that you can leave that part open to interpretation as she sees fit..
>>
Girls and guys

this really cute girl just told me she likes me. The thing is, I have a normal face, but my body is ugly. I'm really skinny. What am I suppose to do?
>>
>>17775695
Do you like her? If so, go out with her. If you don't, let her down. What's exactly the issue here?
>>
File: tumblr2.gif (2MB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr2.gif
2MB, 512x287px
>>17775695
Tell her to fuck off obviously. How dare anyone like you.
>>
Do girls on the bigger side tend to be more shallow/picky?

Also, how much is the 'big white girls only like black guys' meme is true?
>>
>>17774742
How long have you known her? she sounds thirsty af.
>>
Girls

Is it cringey for a guy to give lingerie as a gift to his gf or would you like it?
>>
>>17775703
>>17775704

Well yeah I like her. It just feel awkward because I'm not attractive
>>
>>17775705
pfft lol no. Fat is basically universally unattractive, and everyone knows that. If you're unattractive, you understand you don't get the luxury of being choosy. The only time you really see hella unattractive people with good looking people is usually because the looker has some low self esteem. Or, the ugly one's personality is just so bomb that they don't care. Everyones got different thresholds on looks, what's undateable no matter what else they bring to the table to you might be different to someone else.

Also, the "all/most white chicks want black cock" think regardless of their weight is all a huge meme. Interracial dating is still incredibly rare. It happens yes, but more than not most people will stay within their own race. Take a look at the couples around you some time, just go people watch. count how many same race couples you see in a day compared to interracial.
>>
File: 1429919601848.png (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1429919601848.png
6KB, 224x225px
>>17775720
Trolling aside, seriously if you like her then just fucking accept her feelings. But if you're so insecure about yourself that you think its gonna get in the way, that you'll never believe her when she says you're attractive, whatever, then for both of your best interests tell her you're not in a position to be dating. Because you're not. If you're gonna sperg out and constantly worry she'll cheat or break up with you for someone better looking, despite her constantly telling you she finds YOU attractive, then you won't have a functioning relationship. Save her the heartache.
>>
>>17775445
I think it's hot to think about what porn my bf watches, and to imagine him jerking off.
I do have to be careful in myself in how I react to it. I have the knee jerk of wanting to replicate what he watches.
>He watches porn of girls with short hair, should I cut off all my own hair???
>>
>>17775575
>>17775292
If you're actually serious, that's fucking weird. I'd be seriously concerned if my nipples started doing that. I don't even know how it could end up blue. If it was anything other than white/clear, I'd expect red or black. Which would also be bad because that would indicate blood.
Please get her to the doc.
>>
>>17775736
Hell shave it without telling him and dress like a boy. See if he recognizes You while trying to take his pants off.
>>
File: 1472527652428.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1472527652428.gif
2MB, 200x200px
For Females

>Girl ends things because she isnt ready/can't open up

My question however is, I had told her in my past that I delete girls from social media as soon as they end because it hurts too much seeing them pop up everywhere...

>haven't deleted her from social media

Is it hurting my possible "if I drop her maybe she hits me up in a couple of weeks because she misses me" mind game? Does she still think I'm there whenever she wants? or is it confusing her? I havent spoken to her in 8 days.

I know its fucked up to think of things as a mind game, but sometimes that's just how things go.

Delete? Doesnt matter as long as there's no contact?
>>
>>17775771
Yeesh. The whole thing sounds super childish. You're childish for playing the whole game, but she'd also be childish for responding to it.
Do you want contact with her or not, assuming she will always hold this same feeling of "I don't want to be with you romantically/sexually"? If yes, keep her. If not, delete her.
>>
Can two people with mutual feelings for each other be just friends? We both don't have time in our lives for a full on relationship, but neither of us wants to lose each other.
>>
>>17775803
Highly unlikely. But idk why you wouldn't just hold where you're at unless it's that you wanted to move on (in which case, it'd be hard if not impossible to move on from someone you have strong feelings for if you still see them somewhat regularly. Therefore no, you can't really be friends in that state. Distant friends maybe, who can come back to one another later in life and pick up where you left off)

You don't have to see each other every damn day if you both agree that's ok. Why does it have to be a "full on" relationship, and what does that even mean to you?
Like, what exactly is it that you don't have time for? Seeing one another irl? Lots of people have LDRs that are successful (lots don't too, but i digress).
>>
>>17775800
I don't want to play the game, and I know she probbly doesnt either. Just sometimes people do it subconsciously. When we ended thigns I expressed myself fully and I don't feel like theres anything left unsaid. I'm just kinda hoping for any small type of hope that she hits me up I guess..

But I'm not purposely playing a game. I just know how things go sometimes.
>>
How important are the teeth, attraction-wise?
>>
>>17775818
>>17775818
Honestly, its more on her side. She is a very busy person. I am more than happy seeing her once a week and just talking over the phone every other day, but she claims that she is always busy and that dating isn't something for her at the moment.
The problem is,,,,I don't want her out of my life. I've connected with her too much to be able to let go, and she doesn't want us to stop talking or for me to just leave. I know the reality of it is that it would be best to go our separate ways, and I know that if I try to continue on and be just her friend I will just end up resenting her and hating her. As toxic as it would be to try to continue to be her friend, I just can't let go.
>>
>>17775824
Then delete her. idgaf.
Keep in mind for the future though if she does come crawling back it might be because she said she wasn't "ready" right then. If she does contact you, it might be because she feels "ready" now and has nothing to do with the fact you deleted her or anything.

In all honesty though, if a dude deletes me, I assume its because he hates me and doesn't wanna see my face, so even if I do have a change in heart I will never contact him since he's made it kinda clear to me he doesn't want to talk to me. You're possibly killing your chances no matter what you do really.
>>
What's the best way to convince my newly deflowered girlfriend that despite my past encounters with fwb and exes that what we do together is the best, sexually and emotionally?
>>
>>17775845
A good first step is stop talking about your past sexual encounters and comparing sex with her and sex with other girls.
Just tell her you are happy with her and make her feel appreciated.
>>
>>17775835
Mmm sounds like you just got rejected then. I'm not sure I'd call this completely mutual here, because if she were as into you as you are to her, idk why she'd reject you even when you told her it's fine to not see each other often.

You're in a tough spot for sure. You're gonna have a hard time having a friendship when even in the back of your mind you're just hanging out with her hoping she'll give you a shot. It's not really a genuine friendship then. I can also understand not wanting to lose someone whos important to you though too.
You said it yourself though, you think you'll become a hateful lil shit if you try to sit on those feelings.
The best chance you have is putting some distance for now. Don't cut contact, but make it scarce for a little while. Hang onto the relationship by a thread while you actively make the effort to get out there and move on from her. Once you have, see if you even still wanna be friends with her, I doubt you will at least as strongly as before. Like I said, I think your judgement is clouded by your crush, it's normal and happens to everyone, but deep down I don't think you actually want to be friends, I think you just want to keep the door open for the possibility of more.
>>
>>17775803

yeah. I'm doing it.

I love this girl. But she lives overseas. We've both expressed feelings for each other. But know things won't work. She has a boyfriend now and is in a great relationship. I'm happy for her.

I haven't been talking to anyone, and I don't plan to. Which she has been trying to encourage me to meet someone, but I don't want to. Even still. I'm happy she's happy.
>>
>>17775845
This>>17775851
But I mean, if she's the one asking about it and shit I wouldn't want you to lie about it either. Though if you're telling the truth and you like her best then just keep telling her that if/when she asks for a comparison or whatever.

In the end, her insecurity is her problem and only she can fix it. If you're telling her she's the best and she doesn't believe it, you're doing all you can do really. Keep reassuring her you like what shes doing, but she's going to choose to either believe you or not and you can't do much about her making that decision.
>>
>>17775457
I was refering to the imaginary part and bonds related to those positions but meh. I'm not *tips fedora* atheist btw
>>17775455
I can relate to you, I got into university now and I'm living all alone for 1 and a half years. My parents split up and live 2k km away. It's very sad and lonely but I like what I study. I think I'll start using tinder to at least get some temporary company or who knows a relationship.
>>17775483
uhm... I had a friend with a very sensitive skin too, his problem was more visible. He grew all red and rashy when he shaved. He had to do laser hair removal. He is a doctor so he had money to do it every so and so weeks. I'm pretty sure there is something similar for your nethers.
>>
>>17775861
Yeah but I'm a broke ass college student going into teaching lol. So even once I get into my field I can expect to make about as much as a Mcdonalds GM (sometimes less kek. God bless America)
I can't and likely will never afford that kind of shit. Plus, even if I could there are other procedures I'd rather get lol Like labiaplasty. The flappy meat skins are more gross than the pubes imo.
It's all problematic, but not having a perfectly bald pussy is the least of my problems.
>>
>>17775863
Oh.. I had not realized you were the same person. I thought I was talking with two different anons. You said you wanted to join the military? What do you like doing? I'm unlucky enough to like everything so I went to electrical engineering where you can do **flowers** anything **flowers** and here universities are free too so I (my parents) only need to pay rent. The military have fuckall to do, you can go to logistics, scrubbing toilets, technician and engineering, medicine, shooting people.... I think the US military pays training or trains you in the areas you go right? Maybe it's a viable option. I was legitimacy willing to go serve in the amazon if I had failed the university tests. (Here conscription is mandatory). But anyways a bald pussy and open legs can open doors too.
>>
>>17775870
Legitimately
>>
>>17775870
Uh lol no I'm just the person with bad pussy skin lol. Idk anything about military
>>
>>17775863

>make as much as a McDonalds GM

They make good pay tho
>>
>>17775860
Thanks. Yea I've been doing that exactly. She doesn't understand the concept of sex without love since she basically has been saving herself until me. Still, I love her and she is leagues above the others, I just don't know how to keep her convinced.
>>
>>17775879
around 40 grand, yeah its livable. Joke is though I had to go to school for 5 goddamn years and pay tens of thousands of dollars to get my 40 grand a year, where as high school drop out Jimmy mcfats the GM just had to spend a couple years working up the ladder. And my 40 grand is likely only going to be coming to me after I've worked a decade or so, starting pays closer to 30 in most places.

I ain't in it for the money though I'll admit, I'm in it for the schedule mostly. Summers, school holidays and bank holidays off? Sign me up. Plus the work ain't super hard either. Lots of tedious paper work bullshit, but nothing too difficult.
>>
>>17775902

I'm paying $80,000 out of pocket to go to Flight School. when I graduate I'll be making about $20,000/yr as a instructor, and a few years later when I get to a airline I'll be making only $30,000
>>
>>17775930
You got that backwards right.
>>
>>17775934

no, what I said is correct
>>
File: IMG_1410.png (437KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1410.png
437KB, 640x1136px
>>17775934
>>
>>17775930
Lol yup, it's kinda shit the way the education system goes. Stuff that's specific like flight school I can get, but university is just flat out a scam. I've been going for 3 and a half years now and I can honestly say there were only 2 classes that I've actually learned something useful in on how to teach. Gen eds are a scam, I'm going to teach history, I have no use for math classes. I will never use anything but the basic math I've already known since elementary school in my every day life. Hell, my sister's college even required a PE credit in their gen eds. Like fuck that, I'm not paying 3000$ to run laps. Teach me what I need to know for the job.
Apprenticeships are a billion times more useful to people than sitting around in a classroom. One of those classes I mentioned that was actually useful, was because half of it required me to go to an actual public school and observe a professional teaching in a real live class. I learned more about what you have to do as a teacher just watching teachers teach than anything I've done wasting time listening to lectures lol.
>>
>>17775843
I'm holding on hope that she hits me up eventually. but I feel like I should just move on from her. Is that the right thing to do? Just not contact her from now on at all? I feel like I can't just be her friend as it would hurt too much. But would cutting off all contact ruin any future thing if she were to ever possibly be ready to be with me?
>>
>>17775955

That's the reason why I'm not going to Uni. I don't want to attend bs classes that don't matter
>>
>>17775531
> it makes me orgasm 70-80% of the time
Do you have to touch your clit tho?

I also cum with penetration but I've always rubbed my clit at the same time. I wanna try to see if I can cum without clitoral stimulation but I don't know how.
>>
>>17775930
Goddamit america. Even here in the 3rd world they get paid decently
>>
>>17776082

Well.. in like 10 years I'll be making $110,000/yr and only work 14 days a month. But it's gaining the seniority that will suck
>>
>>17776051
>Do you have to touch your clit tho?
Nah, I find it too distracting to rub the clit while fucking.
Honestly I've been with my boyfriend for long and we experimented quite a bit. We found out that in some position (certain angle during doggy, certain angle when I'm on top, legs on his shoulders when he's on top) it's super easy for me to come because of the way he enters me.
I come in minutes, especially if I already got close to orgasm during foreplay.
>>
>>17776105

what does it feel like when he cums in you?
>>
Is it too forward to ask a girl to see a movie the second time you see her?
>>
Girls and Guys

I'm 27 and I'm in my first relationship. I don't know how to explain it, but this feel so weird and unNatural for me. I like my girlfriend a lot, she's great. But I feel so fucking weird when we are out in public together, holding hands or walking close to each other and see people smile at us. The whole "couple" thing throws me off. It doesn't have anything to do with her specifically. I mean, I'm sure i'd feel the same if it was another girl. But I just feel awkward. In private it feels normal and great! But I dislike getting kissed or hand holding out in public..

I don't want to say anything because I don't want her to take offense. I mean she hasn't done anything wrong.
>>
>>17772911
So I rarely talk to this one girl in two of my classes, but yesterday I got her number for help on some school shit. We ended up chatting for like 2 hours. Today I didn't talk to her at all even though she's in my classes, as if we had never spoken. I want to text her and maybe ask her out but I don't want to come off as wierd or annoying
>>
>>17775614
I'm a dude, but it sounds like she's not interested, but doesn't want to be awkward at work.
>>
>>17775188
Do it
>>
Should you tell your girl if another girl asks you out or should you just leave that alone.
>>
>>17776195
As long as you said no, you can tell her about it.
>>
>>17776174
Just say hello to her in class next time.
>>
>>17775863
Have you ever tried being a McDonnalds GM? You likely couldn't handle it. These people get paid well for good reason. And a lot of times retail and fast food managers are severely underpaid.
>>
>>17776203
I wanted to ask her out for tomorrow and don't really want to wait till Monday
>>
>>17776204
Well no, I'm not saying it's not hard work or anything, because fuck I hate customer service and you're right, I can't handle it because people are animals.
But what I'm saying is America wants to pretend like "Oh you have to get a degree to make money blah blah blah, people who work at mcdonalds are trash" so I find it funny that they'll ask me to pay out the ass to go to school and then not pay me more than the people they think are trash.
Not shitting on the job at all, I'll fully agree it's terrible and draining. It's just comical that they demand the price of college but wont pay out to actually make it worth the cost.

Like I said, me and a high school drop out both hit the streets at 18. I go into tens of thousands of debt getting a degree, high school drop out meanwhile is only earning, and yet when we both come out we're making the same amount.
But also like I said, there are some non financial reasons to go into teaching, like I said the schedules nice, and I'm sure you probably get somewhat better insurance type benefits, but pure hard cash is the same. Also when you take into account the fact that most teachers have to supply their own classroom out of pocket, we're actually making less. Just ironic given America's supposed "Love and support of education".
Every other first world country treats their educators with the same esteem as doctors, yet we treat ours like mcdonalds workers.
>>
>>17776115
I can feel it throbbing and sometimes I can feel the cum filling me up. It's pretty hot, to be honest.
But in general I like thinking of him coming in me, it is somewhat rewarding/satisfying to know I got my man off. It's not particularly pleasant physically as much as it is psychologically.
>>
>>17776208
Then ask her out.
>>
This is important:

GIRLS: When you get a yeast infection, is there some sort of discharge?
>>
>>17776412
Yes. White, smelly, gross discharge.
>>
>>17776231

Oh ok.

and you feel pretty safe with him cumming in you while you're on Birth Control?
>>
File: 1479067203905.png (231KB, 471x354px) Image search: [Google]
1479067203905.png
231KB, 471x354px
So, I'm really fucking confused

A girl tells me that she is looking forward to hang out with me, she told me this genuinely, but I snapchatted her a few hours ago and she hasn't even opened it. I mean, it takes just a few seconds and shit to respond, but it's been like this for a while.

What is this bullshit she's pulling? I never double text unless I'm texting a lot.
>>
>>17776508
It's a fucking snapchat. Relax.
>>
>>17776512
I texted her the other day as well, no response. Like I said, it's been going on like this. We used to hang out before, but idk mane. What is dis shit
>>
hey, I work with a girl and I find her absolutely beautiful and I've decided to ask her out next time i see her. WE dont work at a very serious establishment, so apart from that do you have a problem dating a guy you met at work?
>>
>>17776541
I did this. I don't recommend it, unless you guys have a really serious connection don't shit where you eat. Now work is awkward as fuck and drama filled for me
>>
>>17776195
The first time someone asked me out while in a relationship I told my boyfriend, I asked him what you asked and he said he peferred to know
So I suggest that do you do the same

Anyway, I don't think it's a big deal as long as you make clear you're not interested
>>
Girls(and guys too I suppose) -

Why would a girl act like my female classmate did last night? Was I being overly paranoid?

Pic related is the story.
>>
We met on Tinder, we went on only one date. We had sex and she said to me "I love you". I didn't give a fuck in the moment and we never saw each other again. Why did she do that?
>>
Just started dating this girl and my skin has gotten pretty bad recently due to weather and what I think is the water at my place. I'm trying everything I can to clear it up, and I'm going to see a derm in 2 weeks when I get home. I have a feeling its dermatitis or something similar.

Anyway, I'm getting pretty self-conscious about it. Should I casually bring it up at all - let her know I'm working on it, or just try to ride it out?
>>
I asked a woman how many people she's slept with and she stuttered before saying it
>... l-like 8
This is red flag central to me. What are the chances she's lying and what are the more probable estimates.
Women how should I deal with this.
>>
>>17776652
She's dating you, ain't she? Chill out.
>>
Ladies

What's your stance on cheating?

4 weeks ago I met this stunning 10/10 girl at a friends party. I befriended her and her boyfriend as well I guess, they invited me and a mutual friend to a houseparty at their place.

Things escalated I ended stroking her butt, she was stroking mine, we were fooling around in the kitchen when nobody was watching. I'm like 90% certain her boyfriend knows though.

She's definitely the hottest woman I've ever met though and I'd give my left arm and leg to get to be with her. I think if she's reciprocating she's gotta be fine with it and ultimately it's her choice.

I'm gonna see her again on Monday at my place with friends, her bf can't come and she outright stated she doesn't care if he's there or not.
>>
>>17776149
It's called PDA, and you don't like it. It's okay to not like it. I don't really like it either. And I'm fucking gushy gross lovey dovey with my boyfriend.
We sit separately from each other when there are people around. And then when our friends leave the room, we make out until they come back.
>>
>>17776718

Unless you're in an open relationship then cheating is an absolute no. Leave the relationship if you want to fuck other people. Don't make your gf suffer just because you want to get your dick wet with a new girl.

Also if this new girl is willing to cheat on her bf she's probably not even worth fucking.
>>
File: 1451866579023.png (35KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451866579023.png
35KB, 1920x1080px
>>17776728
>you share a bored with fucking normies like this

Delete this board fuck
>>
>>17776642
sometimes girls have bfs just so they don't have no boyfriend
>>
>>17776718
Admittedly I don't think as poorly about the third party. There's always an excuse you could give. "I thought they were in an open relationship!" Whatever.
You aren't the one who made the commitment.

That said. It's still a little scummy. If you were my friend I would say, "Dude, really? You know she has a boyfriend, right?"

I assume you just want to fuck her, right? Cause if you date her, she'll just cheat on you too.

There's also the worry that she's just playing you. Maybe trying to make you do something dumb. Or taking her being taken as an opportunity to flirt without guys thinking it's real.
>>
>>17776654

Does she have an STD/STI? Does she cheat or lie to you?

Why does it matter how many people she's slept with?
>>
>>17776743
/adv/ is the normiest of all the boards, I don't know what to tell you m8
The majority is relationship advice here. It's been like this for years.
>>
>>17776747
> If you were my friend I would say, "Dude, really? You know she has a boyfriend, right?"
actually that is what my friend told me, but I'm very close to not caring cause she's like my perfect 10 and I get that there's a high chance she's gonna cheat on me as well, but I'm feeling like it's worth the risk just because she's so damn gorgeous and awesome
>>
>>17776753
I hate every single one of you
>>
>>17776749
Id hope she doesnt have std's. As far as lying, I really feel like she lied about how partner count which is just as big of a red flag and having slept with many people. It matters to me for reasons I dont care to discuss with a stranger on the internet.
But before I go in calling her a liar Id like to hear others opinions on if she is a liar and what number I should actually be expecting to hear.
>>
girls

Do you like anal? I am talking to this girl who's 20, and she loves anal. Is this common? I was shocked when she said that
>>
>>17776801
girls get embarassed about saying a number because they are perceived negatively by others if high, while men tend to overreport # of partners cuz it makes them seem like a stud or whatever.

your girl is probably under reporting a little bit because she's afraid you'll think she's a slut

so like add 2 to her claimed 8 and that's probably the real number, based on the statistical average
>>
>>17776756
I love you too, anon.
Yknow, my last boyfriend I met on 4chan. He was a trainwreck and we were a codependent mess. We spent our days comparing what people were saying to us on 4chan and watching anime.

My current boyfriend I met in real life. He really is a bonefide normie. I love him. I love kissing him and fucking him and holding his hand. He sends me links from Reddit and we watch all the popular television shows together. He cums inside me, something I never let my ex do.

I hope you find love too, anon.
>>
>>17776809
>add 2
I thought it was multiply by 3
>>
Is it wrong to completely cut someone out of your life because they are impacting you negatively with worry? Should I feel bad having done this?
>>
>>17776809

This girl that I am dating LOVES sex, she loves to talk about sex. Today she asked me "have you fucked a lot of women? You sound like you have ahah" I told her no, that I honestly haven't (which is the truth, I've only had sex twice). So I said to her "I could ask you the same" and she said "me either".

Is she being honest? She's gorgeous, like.. fucking gorgeous.
>>
>>17776813
literally what?

where does that rule of thumb even come from? maybe x2 at most

it's hard to get the exact number cuz most women will vary a lot by how much they underreport (eg some underreport by 1 or 2, some underreport by half, some just say an average they read in Cosmo or whatever) but on average it's by about 2

Although if you're really skeptical only she's gonna be able to tell you. if you're really bothered she might just stick with 8 cuz she's afraid you'll dump her if it's higher
>>
>>17776804
Never done it. Sounds gross.
>>
>>17776836
were her two partners from serious relationships? if so then maybe that's why she talks about sex so much, she's super comfortable with it
>>
>>17776854

Huh. I was the one who has only ever had sex twice. She didn't say how many partners she's had. She just said in response to what I said "I haven't had many either".

But she talks about sex A LOT. In detail. She texts me sometimes when I'm at work saying she wants to swallow my load, or how she wants me to cum in her. Which is awesome. But it just seems odd that she talks like this, but said she hasn't had many partners.
>>
>>17776746
What

I meant why wouldn't she tell me that she wasn't alone and instead lie about it? I would've been okay eating with the both of them otherwise but the way it was it seemed that she was setting me up.
>>
>>17776865
I've has sex with only one guy who I've been with for three years and I love texting dirty stuff and naughty pics because I'm super comfortable with how he makes me feel and we're both open about sex

I also have tons of girl friends that have either never had sex or only once or twice so you're not alone my friend

It's probably she's just super comfortable with you or she's always wanted to be dirty but never had the opportunity
>>
>>17776875

I guess that makes sense
>>
>>17776890
Dont buy this bullshit. Have you been with her for 3 years doing naughty shit like this all the time?
Your girl loves the D. The way she asked you how much youve had sex was calculated and planned ahead. She didnt fumble into that. She wanted to hear your response so she could know what to tell you in response.
>>
>>17774770
Keep it.
>>
>>17776896

oh.. :/

so what if I said I've fucked a lot of girls? Would she have said she's fucked a lot of guys?
>>
>>17776896
>only sluts are allowed to love getting dicked
>>
>>17772911
Why do men grow beards? most of them look like grandfathers then. Not just 5 years older, but retired old man age.
Also, why so many men have buzzcuts when it suits maybe only for a few with great bone structure? Why men wear ugly or random t-shirts that have logos or cartoons on them? I don't mean those that are worn on purpose, like your favourite cartoon, but that looks like you washed all your clothes and had to wear something.
Why so many men wear random colors, especially lighter? Very, very few people look good in white or light colors if they are chosen randomly. Actually, yhe same goes for mainstream-looking women.
Why won't men pluck teir unibrow? Almost all girls do it, even if they have never worn make up or don't like to shave their legs.
Why men wear shorts that are actually not short and call them shorts? They look like a kid has accessed their grandparent's closet. Even more so if they are light. Men have short legs compared to their body and dividing a leg into two makes it even shorter. They should wear actual shorts - hotpants, or long trousers. Also, girls want to see your butt contours, not like you grabbed your towel and wearing it.
>>
>>17776811
I hope you get raped and murdered

Thanks for bragging though you stupid fucking bitch
>>
>>17773480
definitely without penis hair, I think that armpit and genital hair looks always dirty and sweaty, no matter the gender.
>>
I like a girl a lot, and I mean I'm really falling for her. We were good friends beforehand. She's recently told me she has feelings for me, and I responded that I feel the same way.

She said she's not sure what's next or what is supposed to happen now, and she's asked me what I want.

What does that mean? What should I say? I'm unsure of what supposed to happen next too
>>
>>17776718
Looks like you are still too young to have a relationship. Fucking a 10/10 is somehow a special thing for you whereas for those, who had a lot of sex before relationship appearance isn't the reason for cheating. Maybe feeling (often falsely) some connection could be the reason, but not just how hot someone is. You are not ready to have a relationship when you see girls like they are participants in some beauty pageant.
However, I wouldn't care about cheating at your presumable age because young people should try to find out what they like, how to separate real and hormonal attraction. I'm not even monogamous (in theory) but fucking hot chicks to score is very teenage.
>>
>>17776718
>>17776946
Ok sorry, so only she was in a relationship? Looks like a typical hormonal teenage thing wehre everybody fucks everybody. I doubt that relationship was anything serious.
>>
>>17776651
no one understands why women do what they do
>>
Does it turn anyone else in this thread on in a weird way to hear the other sex casually talking about their sex/masturbation life?

I have no idea why but it gets me riled up.
>>
>>17776942
Bump

Please help. She's coming over in the next half hour because she said she wants me to tell her
Idk what to say
>>
>>17776960
Are you autistic?

Do you want to be with her? Say maybe we should try seeing each other if we feel like this about each other if you do in fact want to see her

TELL HER WHAT YOU WANT

SHE

WANTS

YOU
>>
File: finger.gif (348KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
finger.gif
348KB, 540x400px
Do girls like to look at guys' butts the way guys do girls' butts?

I know girls tend to like shoulders and forearms.
>>
>>17776965
No I'm not. But I can see why you'd ask that. I'm just in a headspace right now where my emotions are all over the place and it's hard to get out of my own head and see things from a wider perspective. That's why I'm asking.

I do want to see her. I mean, I've had relationships before, but I've not ever felt this strongly about someone in my life. I just don't want to ruin things
>>
>>17776927
Nice blog post
>>
File: Rejection.jpg (33KB, 414x416px) Image search: [Google]
Rejection.jpg
33KB, 414x416px
I don't have a question, I just thought this pic belonged here :^)
>>17772911
>>
>>17776903
Probably. If shes the only one talking about sex all the time and you never do so she probably started to suspect that you hadnt. So now she knows to tread lightly there.
>>
>>17776907
Only sluts incessantly talk about sex and what they love all the time.
>>
>>17772911
How do I get emotionally closer to a woman I like? What can I say to indicate affection for her?
>>
File: uglyaf.jpg (177KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
uglyaf.jpg
177KB, 1080x720px
how do i trick a girl into hugging me?
>>
there's this group of female acquantainces who have suddenly shown me a puzzling amount of attention, basically constantly running into me when i'm out, using any excuse to start a convo, and often making (platonic) physical contact and then acting like it didn't happen, and even though i'm pretty sure it's some sick sort of grill humor, it's been going on for a couple of weeks now and its put a strain on my actual relationship, and i want it to stop

TL;DR group of girls i barely know are suddenly extremely flirty but it's probably just an elaborate ruse, how should i face up to them without being a dickbag about it
>>
>>17777091
y u cryin? :[
>>
>>17777118
depression

hey how would i trick a girl into hugging me btw
>>
>>17776481
Yes. I have been on IUD for 8 years and we pretty much never used condoms.
>>
How to force an ugly pig to get plastic surgery for her gross face? Its really unpleasant and i'd rather not have to look at anymore as as im stuck with this train wreck for the rest of my life unless i can upgrade.
>>
Girls: Are any of you on implanon/nexplanon? I'm seeing someone with an implant and she's had it for a month or two and wants me to cum inside her but I'm nervous about it since I don't know how effective it is for that kind of thing.

I tried Google but it surprisingly wasn't helpful.
>>
>>17777277
It starts working immediately and is very effecting (prevents pregnancy in 99% of cases).
I'd suggest to not have sex without condom with a girl you just met - take. STD test, make clear you're committed to each other, discuss the eventuality of her getting pregnant before fucking.
>>
>>17777281
I've actually been seeing her for 6 months but she recently had the implant done while I was away for a month. She does also definitely have it, she's got the mark and I can feel the little rod and of course I looked over the pamphlets from her doc with her.

Everything else aside, I really just want to know if it's okay to not use a condom and cum inside her.
>>
>>17777286
It is actually more safe to come in her without a condom now than it was to come in her with a condom before she got the implant.
Make sure you took all necessary prevention and have fun.
>>
>>17777308
>It is actually more safe to come in her without a condom now than it was to come in her with a condom before she got the implant.
So there is virtually no risk then?
Should I also not be in too deep when I do?
I really don't know much about this kind of thing.
>>
>>17777314
The risk is very low - out of 100 couples that use the implant, less than 1 gets pregnant every year.
You can fuck her as you wish, and come as deep as you want. Really, just fuck her as if you had a condom and come in her. It is extra safe.
>>
Why do girls have this tendency to over emphasize unimportant details? I noticed with men, unless we're describing how someone looks, in conversation its like "that dude was pretty cool." but with women it tends to be like "this indian dude is really cool" like why is him being indian such an exciting thing and then go on a triad of paragraphs talking about the experience of indian restaurant and feelinng like they now 10% Indian? (just an example, not bases on anything)
>>
>like this girl at uni
>talked very briefly a few times, spent some time studying with her and her friends after school
>haven't really talked to her alone

what should i do? i want to get to know her better without seeming like a creep, we go to the same lectures at times but she's always with her group of friends which makes it hard for me to approach her or sit next to her
>>
>>17777484

When people like you or at least are open to you in a group setting, they usually put a bit more effort into you.

So if you don't get chances to engage her specifically even in a group setting, she is probably unavailable.

Is that because she doesn't like you? Is that because She doesn't realize you like her? Is that because she has a BF? Is that because she is a lesbian? I don't know. Find out.
>>
Girls would you prefer your bf to have light or dark skin?
>>
>>17777502
>Girls would you prefer your bf to have light or dark skin?
Light. Pale guys are hot as fuck.
>>
>>17777491
I'm pretty shy so i haven't been "on her" when in a group setting, and since we have been studying in group i didn't think it was appropriate to talk to her in a personal way.

How could she like me? I mean, we don't know each other. I just think she's very pretty and seems nice. I don't know her on a personal level.
>>
>tfw canteen leaks in my backpack, wets my ass and I'm wearing a khaki pants
>realize that it's showing after I stroll around for hours in the university
anyone just hold me ;_;
>>
>>17777099
bumping, i know it's a ridiculous issue but i care about your feedback, /adv/
>>
>>17777636
just tell them how it is, or ignore them
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.