[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I meet decent girl? My friends dragged me to a club

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1477162565157.gif (875KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1477162565157.gif
875KB, 250x231px
Where do I meet decent girl? My friends dragged me to a club seven times and I just couldnt bring myself to imagine being in relationship with any of the girls there. They all looked like massive sluts from some brothel or something. I dont have many friends and know only 4 girls (which are my classmates). Where the hell do I meet more girls that are at least semi-decent?
>>
Depends on your definition of decent. Typically, people posting shit like this tend to have laughably high standards, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Either way, the answer is literally everywhere. Though it's usually ill advised and you have to be somewhat skilled to pull it off, you can cold approach any chick you think would be interesting literally anywhere you want.

But, since you're in college, ahem, clubs, classes, dorm halls, campus events, dining halls. You don't seem to like the party types, that's perfectly fine, you can try hitting up coffee shops, game stores, book stores, whatever you're interested in, and find someone with a mutual interest.

If you're lazy/desperate you can always try online dating, however in my experience you're online for a reason, and that reason being you have some sort of major red flag that keeps you from dating the real way. (Spoiler alert, usually it's because you're a single parent or really obese.)
>>
>>17772848
Well decent like, has graduated high school in some normal subject like economy for example (many girls in my town just go for shit like hairdresser or cook because its easy and they are lazy af), didnt have more than 3+ partners in before. Idk if its high but sounds like average to me. Im graduating high school this year (19yo) and plan to work right after that. I dont want to do online dating, I always saw it as you said, something for desperate people with major red flags so no thanks. Mom said I should try library. Is it possible to meet girls in cinema? How do I pull it off if Im mostly loner? I cant just come up to a girl and tell her to be my gf can I?
>>
>>17772848
>coffee shops

How do you approach a girl in a coffee shop?
>>
>>17772872
Just try online dating. Everyone does it. Tinder is popular for a reason.
>>
Are you the sort of guy a decent girl would want? If a girl has her shit together, what makes you better than other guys?
>>
>>17772872
Alright, nah you seem pretty reasonable. Most of the time when I see people bitching like this, they want their pure 20+ year old complete virgin, never even seen a dick before, waifu that will dote on them hands and knees.
Your partner count, at your age, isn't very unreasonable so it shouldn't be hard to meet. Just remember that the older you get, the more time people have had to experiment with relationships and whatnot. Not all women fuck around willy nilly, but quite a few get into committed relationships at the time, that in the end don't work out for one reason or another.

Essentially, what you're going to want to do is explore your hobbies. If you're into movies, by all means give it a shot, but you'll wanna keep in mind typically people don't see movies on their own so it might be hard to inject yourself in. Not impossible though. You can try searching for some sort of special interest group in your town though, maybe there's a "film" club of sorts where like minded people go and discuss movies and junk.

However, given that you're going to clubs and are still in high school, I assume you're not american unless you're ballsy and have a good fake or something. Shit might be different wherever you live, but in general the advice is pretty universal. Find people through mutual interest, do things you enjoy doing and you'll likely find other people who enjoy it too.
Personally, if you can afford it, I'd highly suggest trying college if only for a year. Gives you a lot more opportunity to socialize and meet like minded people. If not though, when you get a job, just keep an eye out. It's tricky to mix dating in the work place, but statistically speaking it's said most people meet their future spouse through work.

>>17772876
>See girl
>Walk up to girl
>"Hi how are you?"
>????
>PROFIT!!
>>
>>17772950
Im east european. ´´trying´´ college for one year is a no go, you either go all in or you dont. I wanted to be english teacher but my parents talked me out of it, it takes long and I could be already making money instead of studying. Not to mention teachers here get 650 euro wage (and minimum wage here is 400 euros, which is pathetic really). So I decided to just go and work. Thats why Im asking for advice now, I dont like mixing work and relationship so this is pretty much my last year to get a gf. I will probably try going to cinema and look for some lonely looking girl and talk to her. Thanks for advice
>>
Why not bang a few of those sluts? At your age it's fine to be pernicious. Enjoy.
>>
>>17772950
>See girl
>Walk up to girl
>"Hi how are you?"
>????
>PROFIT!!

That. What. H-how. What.
>>
>>17772993
kek sounds like America, average degreeless mcfats manager makes about the same as a teacher here lmao. And teaching is a 5 year degree unless you're willing to take like 7 classes at once.
>Education major here
Anyway, best of luck man. Sometimes though the best way to find something is to stop looking for it. Don't shut out possibility and keep your eyes open, but I'd ultimately suggest putting your focus on getting your new adult life started and stable, and chances are someone will just come along and fall into your lap.

>>17773149
Open mouth, make words. You're over thinking it.
>>
>>17773169
>You're over thinking it.
You're under thinking it. For most people casual chatting is like breathing but others completely lack the ability to do it. When you understand something so well it's second nature it's hard to imagine being unable to comprehend it. You are to us as Einstein is to a man with down's syndrome.
>>
>>17773677

Not who you replied to, but I know exactly what you mean. I remember I used to just *agonize* about how to flirt. I just wanted to understand what it was I was supposed to say.

Now, a decade later, it seems so straightforward I'm struggling to explain it. Here's the most analytical explanation I can come up with:

Flirting is not about communicating any specific information. It's a playful interaction which involves slightly pushing the social boundaries of familiarity, while showing yourself to be friendly, confident, and fun.

It is talking to a stranger, which breaks social boundaries and so is rude, but which is offset by a friendly smile, by the words being funny or clever, and by the person saying them being at ease, unafraid, and physically attractive.
>>
>>17774002
>I remember I used to just *agonize* about how to flirt
I agonise about how to say more than one fucking sentence to a person without tripping over myself like a retard. I'm not some awkward teen either, I'm 26 years old.
>>
>>17774073

You're going to be fine. I was a mess at 26 and now I'm 33 and married to a woman I *would not have believed possible* to even get a date with when I was 26.

There is no single secret I can give you; you just have to keep trying and improving, but I will do what I can to help you find the right mindset for improvement: you will *only* get better through trying and making mistakes and trying again. That only. When you're struggling, and feeling like you don't know what you're doing, that is what improving feels like. Keep doing it.

Next, get comfortable with the idea of making a move while feeling certain you'll be rejected. You'll need to do this, because insecurity always insists that you'll be rejected, but it doesn't know anything. You shouldn't listen to it. After watching a movie with a woman way out of my league, my insecurity told me she wasn't enjoying being with me and wanted to leave. She even said she had better get back to her dorm. But I had decided that my play would always be to ask and be rejected rather than say nothing. So I suggested she stay and watch movies all night with me. To my shock, she agreed. In that moment, all it took was asking.

That moment is coming for you, too, and you won't recognize it when it arrives. I sure didn't. Keep trying, keep improving. It took me a decade to get good. You can do it in less, I'm certain of it.
>>
>>17772827
Volunteer for a charity or buy a cute dog.
Works initially.
Until they call you a manipulative sociopath.
Too late then though.
Got what I needed.

Charities or dogs.
Not a charity for dogs.
>>
>>17772876
Depending on your appearance you either say:

I see you like your coffee how you like your cocks; long white or short black depending on your race
>>
>>17775019
I had a cute dog. Before my ex stole it. But it doesn't help you make anything more than passing acquaintance. You gotta have balls to turn "I think your dog is cute" into "here's my number" which for me was not an option. But generally speaking mutual interest is the way to go though personally now that I have left college and my friends moved away and my ex stole my dog I'm having a hard time myself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.