/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF fucking sluts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1296336047641.jpg (198KB, 401x425px) Image search: [Google]
1296336047641.jpg
198KB, 401x425px
OK /adv/ wtf is this shit normal?

Broke up with ex gf months ago, when we were together girls would literally hit on me when she would be standing right next to me in various social situations (parties, store etc)... In school, girls would be making long long periods of eye contact, while I'm sure they knew I had a gf but I had a reputation as an "honorable" badass, and even going out of their way to make conversation with me despite me being pretty anti-social in general.

After I broke up, I've had shit luck with girls. Maybe my slight depression got across? But then again I was pretty gloomy beforehand.

Or am I just being too pessimistic, I've had 3 one night stands (admittedly 2 were chubby and meh), and had sex with the ex once 2 months after breaking up (its been 7 months now)?
>>
Normal to some extent. Some reasons are;

>when you're fulfilled in a relationship and getting regular sex you are typically happier, more relaxed and thus more attractive
>you care less about impressing random women when you're with someone so your interaction with them is more confident and natural, you don't try as hard to please them
>girls who like to flirt without any intentions to get more than some attention/excitement in their day like to do so with happily taken guys who won't accuse them of leading them on for not spreading their legs after some banter
>obviously there's the minority who just gets a kick out of trying if she can get a taken guy to go starry eyed for her, or just ruin your girlfriend's day by flirting

Besides, three one nights stands in seven months is hardly "shit luck". Flirting is a lot more common than actual casual sex.
>>
Chicks like attempting to ruin relationships for guys because it's so easy for them to gain. Literal flaunting.
>>
>>17772812
It's shit luck because only one of them came close to the level of my ex. Haven't had much success flirting with girls since the break up, really. Anyways not the same quality girls as my ex.

Damn it, I'm depressed and totally regret breaking it off now.
>>
>>17772822
If you broke it off with her because you felt you could do better and now you regret it because you feel you can't, you should seriously reconsider your priorities and all around stance in life.

If not, then the reasons for breaking up still stand and seven months is nothing. It's not common to meet people you really connect with, are very attracted to and are compatible with in all the practical ways...
>>
>>17772800
Ayy lmao.

Same exact fucking thing happened to me. 4 years LDR. I was brushing off 7/10s and trying to stay faithful. We break up. Now 1 one night stand in 16 months.

Fuck.

>>17772812
>when you're fulfilled in a relationship and getting regular sex you are typically happier, more relaxed and thus more attractive

This is what is killing me. I can't fake that chill upbeat happiness I had. For the life of me I can't.
>>
>>17772830
>If you broke it off with her because you felt you could do better
That's partly true, but the main reason was we were reduced to having sex basically only once a month. She started to spurn my advances. Started to hang out more with her girl friends and come back to mine basically just to sleep, hung out with me less. Started giving out to me in public etc. I was in a very stressful time, and yeah I regret it.

>If not, then the reasons for breaking up still stand and seven months is nothing. It's not common to meet people you really connect with, are very attracted to and are compatible with in all the practical ways...

SHE literally started dating someone else a month after it, pretty much a week or two after we last had sex broken up. Then a month into their relationship went on a 2 week vacation with the guy abroad (which we did starting on our 2nd year and for a week only). This guy is just in the country to take an english course ffs, she has no future with him yet when we were together we were planning on getting married!

Hence, I feel like a total loser and regret my decision utterly. Would take her back, but she refuses to even talk to me.
>>
>>17772840
From how you describe it now I don't think you should regret wanting to break up over this as much as potentially not having tried harder to connect with her. You will never get into a relationship that doesn't get into a rut sooner or later. You can't abandon ship when things don't flow naturally anymore. This is provided you actually did not try to repair anything, obviously, otherwise disregard it - two people need to want the relationship to work for it to work, that's the bare minimum requirement. If her heart wasn't in it anymore that's all a self respecting man needs to know.

Yeah, she threw herself into a rebound relationship after you broke up with her, which is simply easier for girls to do. That doesn't mean that she stumbled upon her prince charming. She is just trying to move on and distract herself just like you would if you had the chance.
If she was that happy with the guy she wouldn't be hurt/angered by you so much that she won't even talk to you in any way.
>>
>>17772851
I know, I should have tried harder. It's just I was under so much shit that I don't know my emotions took over me.

Think I should wait for her to contact me again? we only officially stopped talking three weeks back, which was when she told me about the new bf. Before that we kinda did, she did somewhat annoyed though. Until then I was telling her I wanted to get back and stuff.

Should I even get back with her when she did this?

On the other hand, it's been two months since I last got laid I am so horny and back in my parents place FUUUUUCK
>>
>>17772871
No. There's nothing to gain. She neglected you and the relationship, you dumped her, you begged for her back, she started dating someone else, you fucked other people... There is close to zero chances of this working out after all this shit happening when you didn't manage to work it out together initially already.

Just grit your teeth, jerk more, fuck more chubby girls if you can manage, and wait for someone who you're seriously interested in. Or try to find a FWB from tinder, but in my experience it's honestly harder to set that up without drama than to have a relationship.
>>
>>17772879
Ahhh I think I am seriously interested in her though, I feel like realizing this months later was the thing that made me loose my social charm.

There's also that shitty feeling setting in that I might not find someone as good looking and nice/caring as she was (until last few months of our relationship). She was kinda my rock.
>>
People can tell when youre in love. It changes your appearance in sublte ways. Makes you more attractive.
>>
Life is suffering
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.