[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a girlfriend and I also have a good female friend (who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 630px-Jealous_girlfriend[1].jpg (45KB, 630x419px) Image search: [Google]
630px-Jealous_girlfriend[1].jpg
45KB, 630x419px
I have a girlfriend and I also have a good female friend (who I'm not interested in btw) that I Skype. I only Skype this friend to watch the walking dead and discuss the show, that's it. The only thing is im pretty sure that my friend likes me, and its making my girlfriend mad. My girlfriend doesn't like it when i Skype my friend and wants me to stop. I already told my girlfriend that I'm not interested in my friend or anything and that I've been friends with this girl before I even met you. She called it emotional cheating and wants me to stop, am I wrong for skyping a female friend of mine?

>>TLDR: I Skype a female friend to watch and discuss a show and its making my girlfriend mad, am I wrong for skyping a female friend of mine?
>>
Absolutely not.

Girls will try to alienate you from your friends very often. And you need to hold the line. Because if the girl will just up and leave you because you have a friend you are gonna need those friends sooner or later when she leaves for some other trivial bullshit reason because she cant get her way,
>>
>>17772607
It's not wrong. But how are you allowing the female to treat you? Do you allow her to flirt with you at all?

If she speaks with you like she is interested in you, tell the friend to knock it off.

If she doesn't speak with you like she is interested in you, there's nothing wrong and tell your gf to knock it off.

You both sound 16 though.
>>
>>17772614
Didn't mean to link that other post.
>>
Also, does your gf watch this show? Does she like it? If so, do you talk to her about it?
>>
>>17772614
its not flirty at all
>>
she said she finds skyping 1 on 1 intimate, i don't get it... I don't want to have to stop skyping my friend just because my girlfriend doesn't like it, its not like my friend and I flirt or anything...
>>
>>17772647
Well I think that she has a bit right to feel bad,since she thinks that she likes you. Do you talk on skype while your gf is there? Do you talk on handsfree? Why don't you go out three of you so your gf be friend with her? And also join on skype too.maybe tell her to start watching walking dead with you too
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.