[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to respond?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1473497320009.jpg (84KB, 563x659px) Image search: [Google]
1473497320009.jpg
84KB, 563x659px
Quick question (need a quick answer).

The girl I love is lashing out at me for asking about plans for tonight saying she's not sure (I was checking in case I could rearrange a meeting with friends), now I know she's having a bad day at work, I've decided I'm gonna wait and hope she gets out of work in time for me to fix her day.

Thing is, if I tell her so, she's gonna feel remorse about lashing at me in the first place (which I'd rather not given she's having a bad day already) or could even think I'm being nice just to put her in a hard spot. So what do I tell her?

This is someone I care about deeply and whom I've known for 10 years. I wanna be a good friend w/o making her feel guilty.

Thanks in advance, /adv/!

Pic unrelated
>>
File: pool.jpg (33KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
pool.jpg
33KB, 600x700px
>>17772585
>>17772585
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
also this
>>
nah, make her feel guilty. Only a little. All feelings have a role, including the "bad" ones. Trying to avoid hurting someones feelings even when they should be hurt to some extent is impeding them from growing as a person. In the long run it will help neither you nor her.

This being said I'm not suggesting you act like an asshole about it or constantly remind her that you treat her nicely while she's being a bitch. In all honesty if I were you I'd leave her alone for the day, let her deal with her own shit and interact with her when she's in a better mood. But if you really want to be nice and "fix her day" then you should do it without worrying that she might feel guilty or read too much into it. Tell her you understand she had a bad day so she needs some relaxation or something and you're also looking forward to it. Then go on with your date or whatever it is as if nothing happened.
>>
>>17772585
Anon in every interaction with a girl, you should always be speaking what you feel.
You should not be trying to satisfy the girl.
Do what you feel like doing. Stop giving a fuck about her reaction to it.

If you have oneitis, it probably means that you don't know the girl as much as you think you do.
>>
So just to answer your question directly:

Yes, you should tell her.
>>
>>17772660
Thought about what you said and I think you're right on not avoiding hurting her without beind a dick. I told her I'll be up for anything if things change.

Guess giving her space without forcing her by being nice is the most mature thing to do.
>>
>>17772672
We've been dating/being friends with benefits for the last 5 years and while we've dated other people through that time, I do believe I have a sever case of oneitis with her.

I know I should work on that but I really enjoy feeling this way so I guess I'm just a masochist.

I do I'm curious about how having oneitis means I don't really know her. Care to elaborate on that, anon?
>>
>>17772688

Anon if you have fucked her then she probably respects you and you should feel comfortable being legitimate with her. If you hide your feelings from her, eventually she will feel it and her opinion of you will decline.
Be legitimate with her. If you start a relationship and you haven't been legitimate, she may be very unhappy when she finds out you are a different person than when the relationship started.

The reason having oneistis shows you don't know a girl is because girls never fit the ideal guys have of them. The fact that the guy's perception of the girl hasn't been shattered after years of knowing her shows that they don't interact on a deep level.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.