[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend cheated on me, and I dumped him. It was the last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

My boyfriend cheated on me, and I dumped him.
It was the last of a long list of of things that were starting to go wrong in our relationship. I couldn't dump him before, seeing as much he suffered when I tried to the first time, but this sealed the deal.
I left him badly. It wasn't smooth as I hoped it would be, but I was angry.

This happened three days ago. I wanted to start knowing someone else way before that, but now I'm officially single so I might as well do it. I don't mind finding another boyfriend, but I'm scared of starting another relationship immediately. I feel like these desires are conflicting with each other.

Should I mention how much time has passed since I broke up to potential new dates? Would it be justified to lie? I would say about two weeks. It doesn't seem long but it's certanly not three days.

What would you do, /adv/?
>>
If you're having doubts about dating, it's probably best to hold on. The next guy will end up being a rebound and that's not a situation you want to get yourself into.

When you are ready, be in now or later, don't even bother bringing up old relationships unless they ask. No dude wants to hear about the person you used to fuck, unless they specifically ask.
>>
>>17772573
>My boyfriend cheated on me
How did he cheat?
>I left him badly. It wasn't smooth as I hoped it would be
What do you mean?
>>
>>17772573
i advise waiting until your anger at your last bf subsides. get laid if you need to, but wait until you level out to find a new relationship
>>
>>17772573
>It was the last of a long list of of things that were starting to go wrong in our relationship.
You're going to need to start giving us some specifics. This stuff really makes a difference as to how soon you should be in a relationship again.

>>I couldn't dump him before, seeing as much he suffered when I tried to the first time,
Financially? Emotionally? If the latter of course, you broke his heart.

How did you dump him this time?
>>
>>17772796
>get laid if you need to, but wait until you level out to find a new relationship
shallow empty sex while still hurting from a previous relationship, that sounds like a great idea.
>>
File: 1479245969420.jpg (64KB, 245x350px) Image search: [Google]
1479245969420.jpg
64KB, 245x350px
>>17772919
Sign me up

Better than jerking off
>>
>>17772573
More details op,so we can help you
>>
>>17772573
Just don't start a new relationship. I have a feeling you're being vague for a reason and there were a lot of issues you need to find out about yourself first. You really cannot love another person unless you love yourself no matter how cheesy that sounds. You need to take an objective look at what went on in your previous relationship and give yourself time to get over him. You're going to bring in old baggage if you jump into a relationship after 3 days, or even 2 weeks.

I have a feeling though you aren't going to reply anymore and you were just looking for people to say "yes, 3 days"
>>
personally, if i was very interested in a new date and genuinely cared about them, yes, i would tell them that i just came out of a long-term relationship. this is out of respect for them.

if for whatever reason i was going out on a date with someone just as a fling, then no, i wouldn't bother i guess. it wouldn't make sense.

but i think you should just not do anything that you wouldn't want done to yourself.
>>
Ok, I just know this thread is about me. If it's not then sorry, whatever.

With what you're saying and that picture.
Except You didn't dump me, you just stopped talking to me for 2 weeks.

How did I cheat? Where did I cheat? With who?

You want to say 2 weeks ago because that's right before our anniversary... on the 6th? when we had that "fight" that ended like every fight where you say a bunch of shit that isn't true "You don't love me" and "You're going to hit me! and rape me!"

We had a flight booked and a hotel booked. Both paid in full. Both wasted because you ghosted me out of nowhere.

It's the computer stuff you think I cheated on you with? The photos that got mixed in?

If so or not... What girl? Who? I haven't talked to or flirted with any girls when we have been together. Even when we weren't.

break up with me all you fucking want but to say I CHEATED? When you fucked someone last... forever?

to say you dumped me 3 days ago because I found out who it was?

Remember the time I broke up with you december 2015 and you told everyone I left you for my ex? Which was a complete fucking lie? That I owed you money? That I threatened you with killing myself? That... you just... get off to lying...

Yet.. still ignore me because you're a massive coward?

(again, if it's not you then whatever. Maybe she will see this and cut the shit)
>>
>>17772573
No need to find a new boyfriend, OP. Flirting on apps like tinder is okay but meaningless flings right now are just that-meaningless. You're going to end up feeling fairly neutral/worse because sex won't eliminate the pain of the breakup. The best thing you can try to do is hang around friends or do things that you enjoy. Invest yourself in things other than dudes. It's exactly like what this anon said.
>>17773093
Try to make improvements to yourself before you get into another serious relationship, because chances are there are problems internally that are causing your relationship woes.
>>
>>17773392
Stop projecting anon.
>>
>>17773403
Yeah, OP isn't coming back to update the thread because she made it all up. The sad thing is, she actually believes her own lies.... kinda. The reason she's not going to give the reason she "dumped" him is because there aren't any. And she will have to admit to what she's done... which is illegal.

so... nothing to see here boys. Another delusional female trying to justify her cheating and whoring.

(she could have just called me for 10 minutes 2 weeks ago to have gotten this done and over... but shes THAT incapable of telling the truth. It's super pathetic)
>>
If I were you OP I'd hook up with me. I'm officially in the same boat as you, 3 days ago as well. She cheated on me with some fuck boy from her work while I've been serving the country in the Mojave desert.
We could hook up. Catch a movie, the usual shit. Whatever you want to do. I'm handsome, fit, don't do drugs (I drink on occasion), and pretty intelligent.
But that's not gonna happen because anonymous but you should enjoy your single life for a while, stack some cash and do whatever the fuck you want to and get yourself where you want to be before you worry about anybody else.
>>
File: image.png (212KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
212KB, 500x542px
Where is op? Why you got disappeared?
>>
>>17773495
People like you are too stupid and ignorant to realize your advice is literally the reason her life is so shit right now.

She has been fucking so many men that it's degrading her self worth. She's nearly 30 years old. She has NO time left to start raising a family and maybe 7 years at most until shes too old to be "in the game" and that will make her self worth plummet to nothing.

look up Borderline Personality Disorder. She needs to get a psychiatrist ASAP, which she won't because she has desperate horny dogs like you trying to hump her leg everywhere she goes.

Her friends are too stupid to read wikipedia even so they are no help.

And she is in terrible denial because of what she's doing to me. Fucking up the one good thing that was in her life. Well, 2nd because her career was pretty nice unless it's all fucked up now from her whoring stress.

She likes this though. She likes that I worry for her. I don't love her like I use to but as a person she fucking needs help badly.

>>17773541
>>17773392 >>17773446
>>
Also darlin use your fucking brain for once, ok?

how many fucking times have I caught you in this shit? How many? Literally every fucking time? How many lies did I catch you in? And people you've been fucking and sneaking around with?

And you're going to tell me that I don't understand you? That no one knows what it's like inside your mind?

I've fucking set up shop in there and it's a whore house. You need to just shut the fuck up and take my advice already, holy shit. I've caught you in every back stabbing, ambush, shitty thing you've ever done and I just want you to be happy. What you're doing is not going to make you happy.

Pllease... no, I'm don't asking. I'm telling youu right the fuck now. Call 911. Get institutionalized. You will NEVER get help unless you are forced to get it. Tell them to keep you in there for a long time, several months. You need therapy, medication, and more.

Take several months to get a start. If you don't get help you are going to be fucking miserable your entire life.

Think of 1 good reason why you shouldn't fucking listen to me. I have been right about EVERYTHING. Yet you listen to the dumbest mother fuckers...

What does that make you?

I thought you took pride in your intelligence? Or was that all a lie as well?
>>
How many people did this bitch break up with 3 days ago?
God damn.
More like how many dudes got dumped 3 days ago and are reading into this way too much.
>>
>>17773581
you know what?

fuck it.

Go whore yourself. You're going to do that no matter what.

You were going to lie to your future partners anyways.

Look, at least tell them you have STDs, ok? Because you do. Genital Warts for sure and god know's whatever the fuck you've caught since then.

Don't ever come crawling back to me though. Don't tell people I cheated on you. Don't do any of the sort. Just fuck as many guys as you want, until you end up feeling like such a worthless fucking whore you OD and kill yourself.

Yes, you smoke a lot of weed. You drink a lotttt of alcohol.

Yes, you do opiates. I know you do.

I know this is how you've been losing so much weight. I know this is why you couldn't afford a full rent. I don't know how much money goes into your drug addiction but it's gott be a lot.

You started with the things I left there that one time didn't you? I told you not to touch that shit. I told you.

fuck.

talk to me ok? At least about that last part.

Fuck.
>>
>>17773605
it's just me.Trust me, I just know.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.