[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avoid Becoming Like Elliot Rodger 2.0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I’m 19yr old male, currently homeschooled due to psychiatric problems in 2014-15. I am more focused and hope to get good grades to uni next year but don’t know if that’ll be possible.

The problem is socially, I have no friends. My self-image about gender and race issues along with moving across various continents has led me with virtually no friends. I am not desperate for friends; I would just prefer having some.

One thing to note though, I refuse to be friends with men who are part of the ‘masculine lad’ culture or traditional masculine men whether they may be in large groups, small groups, or introverts. I’ve had bad experiences with them and my father. I had a friend who I believed I would get along with but it turned out to be a disaster. Got me removed from school for suicide comments. I would prefer more close friendships with females who don’t exhibit aggression in their interactions and actions with me like a good number of males do

Currently I attend some tutor classes geared towards the exams next year. I would like to try to make friends with preferably females or males who aren’t into the ‘masculine lad’ culture although talking to them in my English class (only class where we have to interact) the vast majority of men would be like that and most girls in the class would be friends with guys like that.

I know most guys here would fit the description of the guys I don’t like but could anyone offer some advice?
>>
File: 1451112442876.png (443KB, 1528x1831px) Image search: [Google]
1451112442876.png
443KB, 1528x1831px
>>17772349
Judging from your post I don't think you have to worry about becoming Elliot. He wrote one of the most significant comedic masterpiece of this period, he could've had a future in writing if he didn't decide to shoot people instead.
>>
>>17772359
jesus christ
>>
>>17772359
I keked. No one more pathetic then this kid has ever existed.
>>
>>17772359
He really was /r9k/'s true hero.
>>
>>17772379
>implying that's anything compared to what I think to myself every day

Rodgers was a normie. He whined on his Jewtube vlogs and his normiebook and his shitter about how nobody loved him for attention.
>>
>>17772379
>I keked. No one more pathetic then this kid has ever existed.

If he was born a female, 16 people would probably be still alive.

People will use the appeal to popularity fallacy 'Their are plenty of men who are loners, but not all of them go on shooting sprees'.

The answer to this is that aggression does not have to make all or even most men to kill or rape. There are plenty of non criminal acts of aggression and violence (beating children, fighting friends) that are equally as bad. Distinguishing between criminal violence and non criminal violence has no basis if you look at if from evolution.
>>
>>17772380
That's a common misconception, /r9k/ considers him a failed normie (which is lower than themselves). /r9k/ preaches their ideals about pure waifu and they have an acceptance view about their fate and as a result isolated themselves from the world. Elliot lacks the self awareness of /r9k/, combining that with living in a place like Isla Vista it's basically everyday waking up to a nightmare, and he ended up lashing out at the world.
>>
>>17772359
I think that's quite tragic
>>
>>17772404
Maybe they just don't want to realize they're like him. After reading his rubbish calling him a normie, whether failed or not, sounds delusional.
>>
>>17772386
>There are plenty of non criminal acts of aggression and violence

>fighting friends

>that are equally as bad.

As killing 7 people (where the fuck did you pull 16 out of)? Really? This is your argument? Fist fights with a bestie is equivalent to seven dead people?

>if you look at if from evolution

Why is it that people who say this never have the slightest inkling of understanding about human - or any other animal's - evolution? Is it /pol/ influence seeping in, the hurr durr "I KNOW BETTER THAN GENETICISTS ABOUT GENETICS" breed of "human"?
>>
>>17772414
Nah they are undesirable and they hate women, and that's about the only two things Elliot and them have in common. And /r9k/ is aware of both.
>>
>>17772404
>His life wuz so bad guize

>Sunny every day
>Drove a BMW
>Had the means and financial capability to go wherever the fuck he wanted, a freedom almost nobody on this board even has right now

Oh, it was so so difficult for Mr. Rodgers in his california neighborhood guys! So so difficult, you have to believe me!

Fucking hell, VT was a better sob story than this.
>>
>>17772425
Suffering is suffering, brother
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.