[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any advice? 1/2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0476.png (186KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0476.png
186KB, 750x1334px
Any advice? 1/2
>>
File: IMG_0477.png (181KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0477.png
181KB, 750x1334px
2/2
>>
OH op. just be more savage towards her, I did this to my new girlfriend once, she was depressed at the time. I think it really solved the issue for both of us. Do not think i mean that you should rape her or something. Girls like to be dominated, start to seduce her with gentle kisses to neck, and once she stops resisting, go for the boobies. Who am I to tell you how to listen to your instincts? Just do it after eating with her and while she is distracted by TV or some other shit. Also you can go to Fit for some testosterone/pheromones enhancing hints.
>>
>she didn't even answer anything
Just grab her by the pussy OP
>>
>>17772285
I try, but she retreats and deals with her depression by sleeping. When I try to wake her up she just gets pissed off. We've been pretty sexually active until a couple weeks ago, now she says it doesn't feel right.
>>
>>17772292
We have autumn now so people go batshit depressed. Lotsa girls dump their boyfriends too at this period of time. You can sleep with her, I mean sleep. It will be hard you will have to work hard to distract her chemicaly unbalanced brain. Her feels will change quite often now, get her prozak if it doesnt fix itself.
>>
>>17772292
>"you're in no obligation to stay with me given I am difficult and depressed "
>We've been pretty sexually active until a couple weeks ago, now she says it doesn't feel right.
Wew lad
She's:
>on her period
>extremely pissed because you did a huge fuckup and are unaware of it
>cheating on you
>simply just bored of your relationship
Pick one or more of these.
>>
>>17772285
>do not think i mean that you should rape her or something
Im not sure why but this made me laugh
>>
>>17772275
She just literally told you that she doesn't care about the relationship with you, that she has no interest in being intimate with you and that she's ok with you breaking up.

Unless you're ok with one-sided relationships and being dumped the second she finds someone she's actually interested in, your best choice is probably breaking up.
>>
>>17772290
To be fair he didn't ask any questions. He just shared some feels and so did she.
>>
I'd just break up OP. The person you're with should be excited to be with you. Being in a relationship that doesn't make you happy is a waste of your limited time here. Go out and live. Don't get stuck in this depressing suck hole with someone who barely seems to care about you.
>>
Feels like she's with you because she has nothing better to do. It doesn't hurt to be with you, but it isn't that exciting either. If you're just friend with a person like this it no big deal, you can just spend less time with them, but if you're in a relationship it just limits you. You can't get the fulfillment from her and you really can't seek for other people.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.