[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

falling for married fuckbuddy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

i got it bad, guys.

before you go judging me you should know that i didn't know he was married when i met him. our relationship has been purely sexual from the start, but now i'm actually in love with him and i don't know what to do about it. how can i convince him to leave his wife?
>>
>>17771596
You don't.
>>
>>17771596
>man leaves wife for me
>the leaves me for a new chick
I wonder where the sign was that the relationship was going to end horribly.
>>
>>17771596

As >>17771617 stated. Because if she cheats on him for you, she will do it again but with someone else.
>>
what the fuck are you guys even saying.
>>
>>17771623
It's obvious, the girl he takes away from a guy will be taken by another guy from him. It's not rocket science. If a woman cheats on a man, she isn't worth being with anyway, it's a sign of poor character.
>>
yeah this thread was a mistake. no one can even string together a sensible sentence.
>>
>>17771633
are you fucking retarded?

Literally everyone is saying "No, why? Why be with a guy that would leave his wife?"

Think about it you stupid whorish cunt. If he leaves her for you.... that just proves he's capable of leaving you for another girl.

Are you seriously that fucking stupid?
>>
>I want this guy to leave his wife for me
>He's cheating on his wife with me

Two selfish narcissists being together. Sounds like you deserve each other and the consequent falling out
>>
>>17771646
Lol.
>>
>>17771646
She wants to only hear what she wants to hear.
>>
>>17771646
i think they might be referring to this retard who thought OP was a guy talking about a woman twice in a row

>>17771621
>>17771627
>>
>>17771596
you tell his wife that he is cheating and he will have no choice but to leave her for you.
you'll also do that woman a service by exposing her unfaithful shit husband. scum should stick together.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.