[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People treat me like I am stupid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (6KB, 228x160px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 228x160px
It is incredibly annoying. I spend half my day getting advice from people who honestly are not that bright themselves. I work for this old racist bitch of a woman. She keeps giving my hours to either her favorite boys or this typical black woman who hates doing anything which requires energy.

What does she do? give me retarded advice like "Yeah we have to be nice to people" or "Don't touch the computer you don't know how it works" or this and that. I have a BS in biology and I am working on my math major. This woman has never walked outside her own office, yet she thinks I am a little dumb child.

Same thing goes for my relatives. Give me no respect yet the pedophile in our family is god's gift to humanity. Same thing with my professors, my grades are higher than other students but they talk to me like I am dumb shit.

Is it my look perhaps? is it because I am polite and nice? is it because I am quiet? I don't fucking get it but I am starting to get sick of being treated this way. What do I do which leads people on to believe I am stupid (maybe because I have an accent?).
>>
I can't handle anymore and lately I am just being rude back to people and it seems they are dealing with it. I do have anxiety and I used to have bad social anxiety, but I have slowly overcome it now.
>>
>>17771405
Nothing you can do about your boss. Basically do some extracurricular work for your job and prove you are smart. Grades dont mean anything. Talking to your professor more gives them more chances for them to think you are stupid. A smart kid with bad grades is unmotivated. A dumb kid who ask for help all the time to get a b is still dumb.
>>
>I work for this old racist bitch of a woman. She keeps giving my hours to either her favorite boys or this typical black woman who hates doing anything which requires energy.
>racist bitch of a woman
>typical black woman
but the old lady is the racist jesus kid wtf
>>
>>17771415

I judge her based on her actions. She never does any work and says "It hurts her back". Yet she gets priority on all hours anytime.
>>
>>17771405
Well, you don't sound too bright from your posts, so maybe you suck at expressing yourself, which usually plays a huge part to how we perceive people.
>>
>>17771425
Yeah that is true. I do suck at self expression. I'll work on it.
>>
>>17771405
Maybe some of those people aren't treating you as dumb but they treat everyone as if they have a particular limited knowledge base. As a professor myself I can tell you that it doesn't matter your grade. I treat everyone as if they know the bare minimum to get into my class and even then sometimes it's a stretch. It isn't me being mean it's me trying to tease out what you actually know. Good grades don't equal understanding or intelligence in a practical sense.
As for your boss. Yeah she's just a dumb bitch who has seen to many other stupid people fuck things up to trust anyone.
>>
File: finger.jpg (9KB, 400x249px) Image search: [Google]
finger.jpg
9KB, 400x249px
This guy wants me to think he is smart?

It is incredibly annoying. I spend half my day giving advice to this guy who honestly is not that bright. I employ this beta insecure manboy. He keeps asking for better hours even though he's not giving me the ol'lickaroo and hates anything which requires energy.

What does he do? He doesn't believe we have to be nice to people and that I don't want people messing with the computer. He has a BS in biology (but still a virgin LOL) and claims to be working on his math major. This manlet has never accomplished anything, yet he thinks he is the new Einstein.

Same thing goes for his relatives. His family believes the pedophile in his family is god's gift to humanity, its pretty clear he wants to be the well liked pedophile himself and is very needy. I talked to his professors and they're confirming all this. I heard his fellow students all feel similar to this.

Is it his unkempt appearance? Is it because he thinks he's being nice but is actually condescending? Is it because he is the quiet loner columbine type? I don't fucking get it but I am starting to get sick of him. Maybe its his poo-in-loo accent. Could this guy come across any creepier?
>>
>>17771703
I almost keked. Cute idea, mediocre execution.
>>
>>17771405
I don't know, there is a lot that goes into such matters. I don't get taken that seriously enough either and it is very annoying. I know for me three factors I have identified that have a significant influence are

1. The lack of a formal "Engineering" degree, I just took some classes and am not bad at it. I am constantly amazed at how many "engineering" problems are just simple things like planning issues I can solve with my worthless "business" degree and my multiple engineering minors.

2. I look like I am in high school. I am 30 and can pass for 15. Growing a facial hair (eating a little Jello helps) and getting a nice fitted suit instantly made people take note of me. (fashion really matters, though I still can't understand why)

3. Losing 20% of my body fat, I'm still not fit but I started getting positive compliments. (also lose the wight before getting the suit, as new suits are expensive)

hope that helps you some, as it helped me some
>>
>>17771703
im pretty sure most posts like these are edited and peer reviewed before being posted. yours isnt one of them
>>
>>17771711
Thats pretty much my life.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.