[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do to stop being boring? I never thought of myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1415875843001.jpg (257KB, 496x542px) Image search: [Google]
1415875843001.jpg
257KB, 496x542px
What do I do to stop being boring?

I never thought of myself as boring. I just always wanted to fit in, be friendly to everyone, helpful, considerate, and I think I am those things. But I also think this is something extremely grey and boring.

I am in a theatre group at university, I act, I also love to write, I try to hold interesting conversations and I am, like I said, friendly and considerate. I also seem to get laughs from people regularely because I can be witty from time to time. Nontheless all off my dates so far ended with girls either not being interested any more, or straight up telling me that I'm a nice sympathetic guy but nothing more - and I guess because I'm just flat out too boring.

Do I have to become one of those bad guys to become interesting or is this a meme? I do shit, I mean I do shit with my full heart, like acting, sports and writing, how am I boring? I really wanna fix this, because I met a really awesome girl who may or not be into me and I don't wanna scare her away too by just being a fuckboring guy.
>>
You aren't boring
You're boring to them

Understand the difference
>>
File: 1322848045011.png (242KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1322848045011.png
242KB, 400x300px
>>17771370

Is this just bad luck then? I mean, how come that so far everything what attracted my dates in the first place, wasn't enough to hold on to them in the initial stage?

I am aware that I can't do the same old schtick all the time if I wanna hold on to a girl, but so far I couldn't even get second dates until now.
Girl said she's into theatre and culture and doing shit, nature, hiking, so I thought I either take her to a play or to a longer walk along some riverside here in town at night, that's sort of romantic and shit, but I don't wanna bore her away too, fuck me.

Or are girls just so shallow that they pretend to be cultured and interested in shit, and if you actually do that shit, talk about that shit and participate in that shit they realize that they don't care?
>>
>>17771360
>What do I do to stop being boring?
I already found the problem here
>I just always wanted to fit in, be friendly to everyone, helpful, considerate
Everyone hates these people. They are the ones who will never argue with you and always try to pacify everyone when there is an argument. God you remind me of that fag from college I hung out with
>yo what do you want to do today
>hurr whatever you want to do
Fuck I hate people like you.
>>
>>17771381

What's wrong with that? Should I rather be a dick and a jerk? I never said that I won't stand for my opinions or that I can't make a decision.
>>
>>17771412
>Should I rather be a dick and a jerk?
Yes. they have more personality than you. I dont want to hang around a yes man, or someone who just wants to make me happy. I want to have fun. Your actions are mutually exclusive to fun and just annoying. If you are a dick but no how not to cross lines its funny. That person who holds the door for you is never fun to be around.
>>
File: 1386350782902.jpg (1MB, 1672x1672px) Image search: [Google]
1386350782902.jpg
1MB, 1672x1672px
>>17771416

Wow I hate modern society now
>>
>>17771423
We hate you desu. Just a joy kill. No one wants you around.
>>
>>17771360
>I'm a nice sympathetic guy
No girl wants this in the date. They want a man. Not a beta orbiter. They want to hear about your exciting life, for you to grab them by the pussy and take them on a magical adventure. Dont ask. Just be yourself and hope she follows you. Women are passive. Men are supposed to be the dominant one. If you cant prove you are dominant than youll never be more.
>>
Be a little rude and blunt but in a playful way when you talk to her. You can still be a nice friendly guy while still having banter<-- this is the most important.
You make the decisions. If you want to do something ask her if she wants to tag along(as in if she says no you still do it).
Being assertive is what its all about.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.