[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to start a conversation on dating website?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1468182902880.jpg (17KB, 411x292px) Image search: [Google]
1468182902880.jpg
17KB, 411x292px
So basically I just started online dating for the first time but I'm unsure as to how to start a conversation. I don't want to come off as generic as creepy.

Suggestions?
>>
tell her about the gentle curve of ur penis
>>
File: 1471760152723.gif (879KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1471760152723.gif
879KB, 245x230px
>>17771354
>>
Start off by complimenting her on domething she posted or tell her what made you choose her profile. Something like, "hey thanks for accepting my invite or whatever it is,! I really was interested in your profile when I read you are into photography and dinosaurs. I have been wanting to get my own camera for a white perhaps we can go out to buy one. Want to meet at the dinosaur exhibit at the museum on la brea?" Pick something or two from the profile and start the conversation there and that will lead to other things. Following the example, she can say " oh I've been to that museum it's Kane, I've really wanted to visit the one in the other city." " oh yeah, I hear that city has one if the best beaches too, perhaps we can take photos there together with my new camera. " Just a suggestion, good luck!
>>
File: keanu thumbs.gif (971KB, 366x229px) Image search: [Google]
keanu thumbs.gif
971KB, 366x229px
>>17771371
thanks. I'll try and add a bit of character into it.
>>
>>17771371
La? Are you a cute girl :^)?
>>
>>17771371
>complimenting her on domething she posted
Meh.

>tell her what made you choose her profile
Pretty much this. If you can make it funny, insert a bit of your personality and make her feel somewhat unique, you're golden.

>I really was interested in your profile when I read you are into photography and dinosaurs.
Decent.

>I have been wanting to get my own camera for a white perhaps we can go out to buy one. Want to meet at the dinosaur exhibit at the museum on la brea?
Too strong for most.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.