[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carbon Monoxide suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Where can I get carbon monoxide? I don't have access to a garage to do it with my car so the next thing would be a tank. Where can I get some?
>>
>>17771299
Use helium instead. Take a helium tank, and secure an airtight plastic tubing from the nozzle to a gas mask on your face. You'll go peacefully with no pain.

Or would you like to talk about it?
>>
>>17771302
Didnt know I could also use helium.

Its pretty hopeless ive even had a chat with people here before. The only thing that stops me is the uncertainty of whats on the other side.
>>
>>17771302
consumer available helium tanks are diluted with oxygen now. you can't die from them anymore. you would have to find a pure helium supplier, and they likely only sell in bulk. to legitimate businesses.
>>
>>17771306
How much helium do I need? How big should the tank be?
>>
>>17771307
Ah well that sucks
>>
>>17771299
You cannot get access to carbon monoxide without a permit because people try to kill themselves. The ban exist to stop people like you.
Also funnily enough the same ban applies to helium exactly for tryhards who still want to do it.
Helium has 20% mixture of oxygen in it now. Its enough to give you brain damage if thats all you breathe for extended periods of time, but it wont kill you. It will literally only lower your quality of life and make you more miserable. Im not talking vegetable, but loss of like motor functions. Maybe paralysis. Not death. You will only suffer more from a successful helium attempt.
>>
>>17771320
Are there any other options to do it with my car? Any ideas of enclosed places I can do it? I thought about having a pipe through the window but I would have to seal it somehow not to mention go in an abandoned space.
>>
>>17771302
here,

have you considered travelling? just getting on the road and roaming around staying in hostels? maybe you'll find happiness that way.
>>
>>17771340
Im not from the US and my isand is shit. Theres nothing to do and I have no money. If I were to do that here I woud get mugged and raped on the first try.
>>
>>17771331
Cars are usually freak accidents and hit or miss. They usually happen in someones garage and for some reason no oxygen gets into the garage. Only certain garages are hermetically sealed and it depends on the weather. A truly enclosed space has a high probability. I havent heard of any manufacters takes measures to prevent suicide in these cases. But I know I dont have access to the proper enclosure that will fit a car. You could try making one and running a pipe into that from your car. But if you actually get invested into the time it takes to make it youll probably want to live a bit longer.
>>
>>17771347
Yeah I agree that's why im looking for a fast solution. Last time I tried a poison pill but it just made me really sick and I got in trouble at work because I had to be absent for a long ass time.

Id rather have something that will be for sure. It's not easy to get guns here so that isn't an option either (because I would do it with a gun). Sometimes Ive thought of crashing my car into something but that could end up bad as well not to mention incredibly painful.
>>
Look up some chemistry. Cyanide shouldn't be too hard to get (make sure you use enough) hydrogen cyanide shouldn't be too make.

If you still want CO poison, you can either look up conditions that make the oxidation reaction not complete or just look up danger of carbon monoxide and you'll probably find how to make some.

Also you can try nitrogen. Just pure nitrogen either in canisters or liquid nitrogen boiling. Do the same as helium and you should eventually just pass out from lack of oxygen
>>
>>17771447
>bothering with HCN synthesis and not just extracting amygdalin from apricot kernels

have you even done this before?
>>
>>17771346
>mugged and raped

That's a bullshit response.

Go learn an instrument, get 500$ in your pocket and travel while playing. Play in bars for food. Meet people. Who knows, you could be the next Beirut.
>>
>>17771355
If you are fine with pain jump from a tall building.
Otherwise most easy ways of suicide have been cut off from the average person. If you dont have resources and ingenuity then youre not going to be able to.
By ingenuity I mean use your brain. If I were trying to commit suicide Id look into creating a hermetically sealed room, then lighting a fire in it or something. The fire will burn all the oxygen in the room leaving only carbon monoxide. Id probably bring some games and shit in there and go to sleep. Use your brain and be creative. But then you could just use that same creativity to figure out how to enjoy life.
>>
You can get 99.9% Helium from Welding purposes.

Is that easy.
>>
>>17772599

*for
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.