[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you kiss on the first date?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7717.jpg (36KB, 636x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7717.jpg
36KB, 636x382px
Even if you are meeting up people from online dating app or on a blind date?

Even if I do like the other I still can't get over it. First date and kiss someone might get me STDs. Who the heck knows if they're clean.
>>
I almost never kiss on the first date.

Stds are almost impossible to get from kissing. Its mainly just vaginal or anal sex.

And even then life has risks. No need to be afraid.
>>
for starters note that all STDs are readily treatable in 2016

then realize that STDs are also quite rare in 2016 if you live in a first world country on account of the above

then on top of that realize that even if you do sleep with a poz HIV transmission rates for a single act of ((unprotected)) anal sex is still very low, ranging from 0.4% to 3.38% depending on the study. This means you have a 97-99.6% chance of not contracting HIV if you choose the highest risk activity with a confirmed HIV+ partner.

http://www.catie.ca/en/pif/summer-2012/putting-number-it-risk-exposure-hiv

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html
>>
Dude here who uses online dating as well as cold approaches in person.

I almost always kiss on the first date and with a decent success rate (I'd say 25% - 40%) get laid on the first date.

As long as you're safe you'll have nothing to worry about. Don't kiss them if they have a visible cold sore and always use multiple types of protection!
>>
>>17771791
>always use multiple types of protection!

This. Show up to the date wearing a condom, a diaphragm up your ass and a hazmat suit.

Chicks dig it when you're prepared. It shows confidence.
>>
>>17771209
If I don't kiss on the first date then that means things aren't really going well
>>
File: 1479375541560.jpg (44KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1479375541560.jpg
44KB, 320x320px
>>17771803
>Show up to the date wearing a condom, a diaphragm up your ass and a hazmat suit.
>>
>>17771803
sheet niga. nva leave deh house wit out dem. white bitches be like that sheet be ciber punk or some shit. don't care as along as deh be shuckin' my dick.
>>
File: kek.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>>17771803
>hazmat suit
>>
>>17771827
Dude. Remember how long it took Tali to be with Shepard? You gotta slow down. Quarian cunt is the best cunt.
>>
>>17771868
;_;

> never forget
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.