[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant go on living as a subhuman, My life revolves around my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: landerhero-02-19.png (233KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
landerhero-02-19.png
233KB, 460x460px
I cant go on living as a subhuman, My life revolves around my inadequacy. I have a decent ammount of sex and even now I have a few girls chase me for more sex, but I just cant get past the fact that I cant fill them up correctly at only 6 inches.

I know there is so little you can do but im willing to try anything, I hear decent things about this Hyrdomax BS. Anyone have a link to a non shill review, and maybe a medical study on risks of pumps?
>>
>>17771187
Just stick your dick in a vacuum cleaner, it's what I did and it worked well. Do 20min every second day to start with, then after 2 weeks, go up to 20 minutes each day. After another 2 weeks you can go to 30 min a day. I went from just over 5 inches to just under 7 in 2 months.
>>
>>17771226
That's sounds so dangerous I'm certain this is a troll.
>>
>>17771245
How is it dangerous? With that amount of surface area, the vacuum on the penis isn't that high, just enough to encourage growth. If worried, you can use a vacuum that has one of those little sleeves that turns to uncover a hole that lowers the amount of vacuum. Use that for the first couple of weeks to get used to it if worried.
>>
>cant fill them up correctly
>at 6 inches

Dude the average is below 6. Most girls can't even handle that unless they're above 5'11.
You don't need to punch their cervix every time you do the dirty.
>>
>>17771226
AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA*FALLS-ON_THE_FLOOR-LAUGHING* OOHOHH OHHH MY SIDES, THEY"RE BURNING... OHH MY GOD IT HurTS TO LAUGH, JUST KILL ME NOW.

Epic post, man. This is why I come to 4chan.
>>
>>17771187
Stop giving a fuck about women, you're fine as you are, you're just being a little bitchboy because you let these bitches control you.
>>
>>17771856
My work here is done. Glad you liked it anon
>>
>>17771187
Not only does it work, but the gains are permanent. It turned me into a Chad. My thundercock aids me both sexually and professionally. Women are drawn to it from near and far. Men sense its presence through my amplified charisma and supplicate to my will. The dried up wenches in human resources cry in shame, too embarassed to file sexual harassment claims each time I lure a young intern or C-level women from the holiday party to my office domain of ecstasy.

The thundercock fills them and shows them what it means to be whole. Use the Hydromax. Never be beta again.

Do it. It's the only answer.
>>
go to thundersplace and start doing the newbie routine, no need to buy anything
>>
>>17771187
Stop browsing /r9k/ first. Then you'll get used to it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.