[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of the Weirder Girl Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1465350889495.jpg (457KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1465350889495.jpg
457KB, 1600x1600px
Hey /adv/, hoping to get some opinions on this story.

>21, senior in college, in a band (I drum) with female vocalist (N)
>First practice, N is dropping mad compliments (Adorable smile, great drummer, etc)
>We get to talking, she isn't looking for a relationship but isn't entirely opposed to one evolving
>Go out for drinks, end up kissing
>Starting to get feelings for N
>Get drunk the next week, she comes to take care of me, end up cuddling and furiously making out for a couple hours
>Week after that, N tells me she can't continue - she has feelings for me and doesn't want them to get stronger
>Next morning, wind up at her house listening to a record, cuddling and a little kissing
>She's okay with it
>Week after, she's watching me play a concert - super flirting on the side of the stage
>Go to a party after, looks like she goes home with another guy (she didn't but drunk me thought she did)
>Small falling out, but fix everything
>Agree that it's best to stay only friends
>The next week (this past weekend) N says she isn't sure she wants to be just friends, but doesn't want to screw
>End up making out a little bit on Sunday

I do like this girl and she definitely likes me back, but I don't want to screw things up by moving it along too quickly, especially because she doesn't want a relationship right now. Kind of time-sensitive since we're both seniors in college, but I might end up going to law school where she lives.
What do to get this to the FWB-ish level?
Pic could be related.
>>
It's too late. You've normalized cuddling and making out. You should have used that as foreplay leading up to sex but now she sees cuddling as the main event.
>>
>>17771092
If she's not into you she's not into you. Leave her alone or you run the risk of being accused of rape. She feels pressured to fool around because you're both in the same band for chrissakes.

>adorable smile, great drummer, etc

Friends and bandmates tell each other stuff like that all the time. No one says, "Hey, drummer in my band. You're a shit drummer and I wish you'd smile more often." If they brought you into the band, they think you're a good drummer.
>>
>>17771092
>One of the Weirder Girl Stories
>Weirder

this is literally the most common thing that happens in bands that aren't all male or all female
>>
>>17771092
also:

>N says she isn't sure she wants to be just friends, but doesn't want to screw
I can guarantee you, if you fuck some other girl, one night stand or not, she would be willing to fuck you

In her mind she believes she already has you around her finger, you might not believe she thinks that way but it's there in the back of her head

once you've slept with someone else you destroy that notion of her having you all to herself and she will start putting out to keep you

if she complains about you fucking someone else throw what she did back at her face, it's the only way she'll understand stand

Can't have your cake and eat it too
>>
>>17771761
Maybe, but I think if more cuddling / making out happens in the future, sex will eventually follow. We haven't had much real alone time (i.e. in each others' rooms), so that remains to be seen. What I was trying to find out was how to make more of the cuddling / making out happen. Didn't make it clear that we didn't have a lot of alone time, so that was my bad.

>>17771774
I clearly said she's into me. We're in this band for the rest of the school year and then we're done because everyone is graduating and going other places.
I don't think normal bandmates say someone has an adorable smile.

>>17772640
It's weird in that this has been a rollercoaster for a month and a half, not so much because we're in a band and we're into each other.
You're probably right on the "wrapped around her finger part" - she knows the ball is in her court at this point. I don't have anyone that I can just fuck right now, but I do have friends that I can flirt with around N to make her jealous. Think that'll work in part or do I need to go balls-in right away?
>>
>>17773249
>Think that'll work in part or do I need to go balls-in right away?
If its her priority to keep you on her finger, flirting will be enough to give her a bit of scare

If you don't notice any change in her behavior at all the go balls-deep and wait to see if she brings it up

a number of women get too complacent just having a guy around and won't attempt to risk losing their "security blanket", until another women is around
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.