[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fight with "best friend"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: avatar_335ed12f579c_512.png (174KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
174KB, 512x512px
I need to ask /adv/ to make sure I'm not nuts here.

I took my "buddy" to another city for a football game for his birthday. He got drunk and mad at me, blamed me for his brother's DUI, and to prove a point, pissed all over the floor of the hotel room that was on my card. I should have punched his teeth in, but security came and I decided to leave the hotel.

I didn't take him to the game, and made him take his own way back home. He has had a few instances in our friendship where he's gotten drunk like this and has done really stupid shit, and I'm done with him.

Some of our mutual friends are asking me to forgive him, blaming it on the fact that his dad put a bullet in his head years back... but it's been almost 10 years since that happened. Forgive and forget, or make this guy fuck off for good?
>>
>>17771060
Sounds like a cunt

Why is a cunt your best friend?

Anyways, "forgive" him for your other friends but never trust him again
>>
>>17771066

Nah, he's a cunt... I don't wanna forgive him. I'm just wondering if his dad shooting himself gives him a permanent pass on being a jackass.

My uncle killed himself this year and I don't treat people like shit because of it, or demand a pass if I do.
>>
Why would you be to blame for someone else's DUI? Whats the story behind this? Also.. how good of friends are you guys? My best friend and I have gotten drunk numerous times and have done stupid shit to each other. We've even gotten in fist fights, yet we are so close that we just forget about these instances and get over them in a matter of days. I'd say, if you guys are really close, get over it. If he is just a regular friend, then tell him to fuck off.
>>
Gotta let go mate. When a friend has overstepped their boundaries many times they are either out of control or don't care about you.

It sucks man. Been through it myself. My good friend of over 10 years slowly became an arrogant prick who likes to make a point of telling everyone around them that he is better than them.

Sucks. He used to be one of my favorite people.
>>
>>17771070

A good friend of mines dad committed suicide and he is a totally cool and nice guy.

So no I don't think that issue gives your friend a pass.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.