[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to tell a girl thisss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (4KB, 160x133px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 160x133px
Can you guys advise me

>girl from old friend group is very interested in me
>however is still seeing this guy

Months ago, when she wasn't as into me, she was playing the both of us but she didn't get too far and I kind of blew up on her.
Now she's just keeping him around until she can secure me, seems like a bad habit (bases her self esteem on ppl wanting to be w/ her)
>poor fella
I'm not too thrilled about this but would consider dating her if she wasn't gonna touch other people behind my back.
As in, yes you can consider other ppl, but tell me b4 getting intimate w/ them so I can decide whether I want to fight for it or leave it

How and when can I convey that to her? ask her to meet up? Wait for the next friends get together in 2 weeks?

Cause as of right now I'm kind of lukewarm towards her. Feels like I would always have to keep my guards up like her current guy and that she'll see me one day and see someone else the next. Don't want to be a placeholder cause some girl is uncomfortable being by herself.
>>
>>17770495
>girl from old friend group is very interested in me
>however is still seeing this guy

Then she is not that interested, OP.

Also, you seem to know she just keeps people around to not be lonely. Why are you still considering this?
>>
>>17770495
dude. No.

You can make it happen, but this kind of thing won't go away. If you just want a quick fuck, that's fine but if you want a serious relationship, SHE. WILL. DO. IT. TO. YOU. This is a character trait, and you won't be that "special" guy she's faithful to and isn't constantly having an eye out for something better. She won't tell you either, because she'll want to have her cake and eat it too.

Depending on her age, there's a slight chance she'll grow out of it. More than likely though, she'll never change, and will just have to swallow that part of herself once she's no longer desirable, though nothing about her will really change on the inside. She just won't be able to pull this shit anymore..
>>
>>17770507
She is though. Last weekend we were walking around after a friend's bday dinner and she was suggesting "we" should go see this movie, this restaurant and trying to hint me into buying little trinkets at cutesy asian gift shops.
She's also currently blocking me on Skype to unblock me tmrw to get a reaction out of me. It's been happening for a while.

I unno, good question. She's kinda similar to a friend I get on with really well minus what I said earlier.
>>
>>17770533
you're dumb as shit and play into her childish games. You're asking for "advice" but you're going to keep asking until you hear what you want.

Don't come crying here when it inevitably blows up in your face dude. You two can go mindgame each other into hell lol
>>
>>17770533
>She is though.

You said it yourself. Here:

>Don't want to be a placeholder cause some girl is uncomfortable being by herself.

Don't know what you expect from us. We will tell you it's a bad idea.
>>
>>17770515
She's turning 23 so still young. I see see a lot of girls like this unfortunately, is it my age range or something?
>>17770551
>>17770515
>>17770548
I'm probably just really idealistic and get a kick out of making big changes in ppl including myself.. the more I talk about it, the more excited I get lol probs will be pretty miserable a year down the line or something
>>
File: laughing girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>17770577
>thinks he's going to last a year before she finds someone better
>>
>>17770584
sure, the current guy is on his 4th and I guess I have 1 1/2 before she gets plopped into some random town for school. If not, then where can I find loyal girlss
>>
>>17770610
Rule one: don't look for ones that have bfs but are interested in you.

Honestly it doesn't seem like you're mature enough to be with a loyal girl, you come off like the type to get bored.
>>
>>17770629
Rule 1 is probably there for good reason :/
Yeah, I know I can come off as kinda flighty, but I really do want to experience a more mature relationship where we can just talk about stuff instead of sneaking around w/ others. So I'm at a lost, I can continue being single and flirt around but it feels like I'm not getting anywhere in life.

Also, if I'm not dating this girl, I think I would have to tell her its not happening or something cause we see each other every 1-2 months
>>
>>17770533
I don't know man, you said it yourself. Just some months ago, she was stringing both you and the other guy along. I don't know man, why the fuck would you want to have anything to do with a girl who plays stupid games like this on her boyfriend of 4 years. She could have done this with other guys too.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.