[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vent thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

File: 1478974368315.png (163KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1478974368315.png
163KB, 512x512px
Let it out guys

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17770374
Fuck you Katie, you wonky-eyed Bertfaced bitch.
>>
>>17770379
F u c k K a t i e
>>
Everytime I try to make a good decision, I screw it up somehow.
>>
>>17770374
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I JUST WANT TO GAIN WEIGHT REEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT TO FUCK EVERY BITCH IN SIGHT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT TO BE CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Hey man, it wasn't cool that you broke up with me literally three days after we agreed to be exclusive and official. It was out of the fucking blue.
>>
I dreamt about you again.
It's been a while.
I don't know if you miss me irl or not, but in the dream you went crazy when you saw me.
You rushed towards me, grabbed me and hugged me tightly, you said you missed me so much and started kissing me.
I don't know if you truly miss me like you did in my dream, but I miss you. I was so happy to have seen your face so clearly today. I was afraid of forgetting how you looked.
I just miss you so much.
I'm sorry for what I've done.
I'm still keeping the Micky note-paper you gave me to remind me of you.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah, that felt good. thanks OP
>>
Maybe this is pretty pathetic, but I really need to vent.

I just cannot stop torturing myself for everything I've ever done wrong. I ruminate on every moment, again and again, going back years, and lose all perspective. Or maybe I don't lose perspective and am being as hard on myself as I deserve. I feel like I deserve to suffer, but I just feel like I can't bear it either. I just wish I could go back and make better decisions, but I can't, and even if I'm better going forward, I feel like it's too late. The tablecloth is already stained.
>>
>>17770445
>Hey man

Gaylord.
>>
I'm probably going to fail another class. If I do well enough on the final I might get a D. But I ca't motivate myself for a D
>>
>>17770374
what the fuck

you dont knock on a door and then just enter right after

so fucking annoying nobody can respect my privacy
>>
File: 90skids.png (536KB, 1200x1552px) Image search: [Google]
90skids.png
536KB, 1200x1552px
>>17770379
dude fuck katie.

right paw?
>>
File: spiderman.png (69KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.png
69KB, 246x205px
>>17770819
>>
File: 9jMP3oI.jpg (18KB, 397x569px) Image search: [Google]
9jMP3oI.jpg
18KB, 397x569px
>>17770744
git gud and try again
>>
File: 1409893302359s.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1409893302359s.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>17770857
FUCK KATIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17770374
My bf and I went through a really bumpy time over a year ago where he started having feelings for a little Christian girl friend of ours. We over can it and he's over it, and her (they don't take anymore) it's been over a year and it still bothers me. Not him but the way she handled the situation hurt me. She still talks with me, but when my bf is around she becomes cold. She just flat out stopped talking to him. I was in my bf's position a few years before I met him. It just broke my heart to see it happen all over again to the man I love. I want to tell her something, but I don't know what....perhaps the only reason she talks to me still is that she doesn't know that I knew about the whole situation, and she thinks my bf was being unfaithful.... I really don't know, but it plagues my mind every now and then....
>>
>>17770409
yeah fuck katie
>>
File: 1464868035433.png (213KB, 402x361px) Image search: [Google]
1464868035433.png
213KB, 402x361px
>>17770374
FUCK I thought you were interested in me even though I knew you didnt I still had hope, had hope till yesterday.

I hate myself for believing
>>
File: 1461259326052.jpg (86KB, 774x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1461259326052.jpg
86KB, 774x1031px
Theres a girl i go to the gym with, we became good friends and now we hit the gym 5/6 times a week together. She's a cool gal but I've come to realize there's nothing there beyond a friendship, i like her alot, like alot she's shown to be level headed, stern but sweet, we're both 28 and no kids.

I just want to stop seeing her as a potential love interest, i want to stop feeling how i do every time we hang out, i feel that i love her but i dont want to be in love with her, im in love with the idea of being with her but i HAVE to separate and detach these feelings from inside me, how or what can i do to stop feeling this for her?
>>
File: REEEEEE.gif (533KB, 367x206px)
REEEEEE.gif
533KB, 367x206px
FUCKING INEXPERIENCE AT SOCIALIZATION FUCKING VIDEO GAMES FOR WASTING MY MIDDLE AND HIGHSCHOOL YEARS FUCKING NORTHERN VIRGINIA PEOPLE BEING SO FOREIGN AND ALIEN TO ME

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Could've gone to Duke University like I always wanted to and majored in english pursing my dream of become a writer but now I'm a failed poet attending some low school that will never lead to any doors to me because I fucked my grades up in high school out of being depressed for 2 years so now i have to fucking suffer these remaining 2 years in college (probably more because I'll likely need a masters) in this hellhole of of a city in which I have no friends and rather than writing or reading i have to pay bills and make sure i;m not killing myself
>>
I want to talk to a woman I know
A couple weeks ago we had a serious moment

But then she moved back to the place she lived

I still want to talk to her. We had a connection.
But I feel any sort of message to her is pointless because she's so far away

But, people tell me that you should always speak your emotions
Whatever.
I want to tell her that she made me feel less alone
>>
>>17770877
You are remarkably understanding.
>>
File: 20161105_164151.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px)
20161105_164151.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Dude it's total fucking horseshit I fucking hate every single aspect of my life but I'm content with it at the same time, what's the bullshit quote with the worst enemy of your change is your desire to remain, you know the one. Fuck guys I may venture out to /k/ /g/ even /an/ /ck/ or fuckin /r9k/ but I always come back to you because between all the relationship threads and whining there is some good insight to life on this board and I think it has pretty close to the perfect ratio of cancer:quality and I vent from time to time. But God Damn it do I hate myself as well as all extentions of myself such as my girlfriend, my mother, the food I eat, my computer and my car, my college and the classes I'm taking, all the way down to my cold ass feet. The only thing that makes me happy anymore is weed and my friends and I'm pretty sure they are leaving me too. My weed tolerance is growing much faster than I expected and my friends all set like they hang out with me because they gotta. Fuck. Just fuckin fuck guys ya know? I'm to poor for this shit, I just need to blow the measly $700 Ive got to my name on weed and fun times with my friends and then just fucking die. It would be that simple, not existing would be so much better. The worst part is that I know I've got it so much better than a lot of people like I hate every last nut and bolt of my 2003 altima but at least it isn't full shitbox and I at least have a car, and at least I am in and can ~kinda~ afford college, at least I have an ezpz job, at least I have clothes and an Ight PC,so I shouldn't even really be complaining but too bad I want my cake and to eat it too I am going full feminist and contradicting everything I say and that's the core of it all really, I don't truly know what I want or believe in and that uncertainty makes me angry, angry and hateful. Obviously no one is going to read this but have a Damn good night /adv/ you play a big part in helping me out even if it's just to read "I fucked up" stories.
>>
Fuck niggers. That is all.
>>
FUCK OFF BITCH!
ALL I WANTED WAS FOR YOU TO PAY OFF YOUR FUCKING CAR
THEN WE WOULD HAVE ENOUGH MONEY BETWEEN OUR JOBS TO AFFORD A PLACE TOGETHER
JUST COULDN'T WAIT A FEW MORE MONTHS COULD YOU?
HAVE FUN GOING INTO DEBT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SAVE MONEY FOR SHIT!
>>
Ahhhhhhh chooooooo
>>
>>17770410
What exactly do you do when attempt to "make a good decision"? Are they really good? Can you visualize a pattern of thoughts that leads you into making these decisions? Maybe you're just following the wrong way.
>>
File: 1358713878996.jpg (220KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1358713878996.jpg
220KB, 1600x1200px
>>17771251
bless you .
>>
>>17770837
I'm a failure too, wanna have sex?
>>
Why must life be inherently canibalistic. Unless a being possesses photosynthesis it must consume other forms of life to perpetuate its own. I can't stand it because as a human my only way to free myself is suicide. The irony is I try to value all life and that includes my own. I can't stand watching others crush insects because they are gross, or have some irrational fear. I despise the reality of this existence, and wish i wash a tree instead.
>>
File: 1478667331377.png (143KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
1478667331377.png
143KB, 449x449px
>>17770374
schadenfreude is my new gf
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.