[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ How do I get a shithead bus driver fired?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1456610222481.jpg (37KB, 640x623px) Image search: [Google]
1456610222481.jpg
37KB, 640x623px
Hi /adv/

How do I get a shithead bus driver fired?
>>
>>17770266
You don't
Get a job
Buy a car
Stop riding the bus
And find more productive things to do with your limited time on this planet
Instead of wasting it on trying to get bill the bus driver fired
>>
>>17770266
If he fucked up his job and actually deserves to lose it, then I guess you should report him to his boss/company and report the incident. If this is personal and unrelated to the quality of his work, then either stop being a vindictive cunt or think up a more appropriate form of revenge
>>
>>17770275
You don't understand anon. I can be productive and work to get someone fired.

>>17770276
This isn't particularly personal, though I do dislike the fucker. He's sped, drove erratically, possibly due to alcohol on a few occasions. To top it off, he's been to downright cruel to riders (children, old women, ect.)

I've already reported him once, but nothing ever happened. This smug shithead is proud of it, I can tell.
>>
>>17770266
Let me guess, he didn't take your expired ticket?

Deal with it kiddo
>>
>>17770300
>using tickets

u wot. If Pace uses tickets, I had no clue.

It's either cash/change, or a "Go" card.
>>
The fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>17770291
>He's sped, drove erratically, possibly due to alcohol
If you legitimately think he is driving under the influence, then call the cops and not the company. If the popo sends someone to check him out, and he is driving under the influence, he will be fired asap.
>>
>>17770318
Why does this upset you?

Should drivers be allowed to get away with illegal actions? I don't give a fuck if the job blows ass and pays next to nothing. If you're gonna work as a driver, you follow the rules or GTFO.

>>17770328
Yeah, I was thinking that. My only concern would be if I called and he wasn't drunk at the time. I don't want to make it seem as if I'm pulling a false alarm.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.