[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is this girl on facebook that I know back from school.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1426341474716.png (153KB, 793x645px) Image search: [Google]
1426341474716.png
153KB, 793x645px
There is this girl on facebook that I know back from school. We have almost 200 friends in common but we never really talked when we were in class, like 5 years ago. Looking at her pics I got really interested in her, she's my type and single. The thing is, I don't know how to start talking to her. Since we never really spoke in school, and both of us don't post much shit on facebook, I don't know how to initiate contact. Pls help
>>
>>17770207
>Since we never really spoke in school, and both of us don't post much shit on facebook, I don't know how to initiate contact.

Isn't this a pretty good indication that it would be creepy to reach out to her?

You never talked, you don't share stuff in common right now, I don't see how this can end well for you.
>>
>>17770227
I was thinking about going direct and saying something like "Hey! This may sound a bit weird but a comment you made popped up on my facebook feed and I thought "hey, I never talked to that cute girl back in school". So, maybe now we can talk haha. How're you after all these years?"

Something like that, I don't know. I'm kinda worried that since we have so many friends in common she'll tell a lot of people about it and I'll end up looking bad
>>
>>17770207
>oh hey how is med school going
>oh i'm not doing med school
>i'm sorry i mixed you up with something else, well how you doing?
>>
>>17770252

Listen man, I don't think it's gonna work. If all you have so say is that she is cute... then she will probably ignore it.
>>
>>17770252
cringe

>>17770257
probably the best he could do
>>
>>17770267
Well I don't have fuck to say since I barely know her. And I was just trying to be warm and light about it. But you are probably right
>>
>>17770257
>>17770268
that's just retarded
>>
>>17770207
Did you "like" her photos? It's the first step. Then send her something like this that you said,without the cute. Start talking and see how it will go. Then you can say after a while that she looks cute etc
>>
>>17770323
alright let's see how this goes...
>>
>>17770323
No, don't start with that shit. "You look cute" is what creepers do.
>>
File: E37.png (209KB, 522x502px) Image search: [Google]
E37.png
209KB, 522x502px
>>17770323
This op, after liking her photo (don't like her profile pic, just wait until she uploads a new one) upload some pics of yourself, visiting places, another with friends going out (bitches love this shit) and ones of your best pics you've ever taken, to make her remember that you exist
Then start praying, if she's interested and like you back, it will be your moment to make the step
Good luck mate, post your results later
>>
>>17770392
Good luck! Keep us informed if possible
>>
>>17770257
This is a decent idea only needs some polish.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.