[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to tell someone you don't want them in your life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

It's my ex-gf, I really just don't want to be her friend anymore at all. We broke up earlier this year and tried it again this summer only to totally fail, then suddenly around October she tells me she wants to be friends because she misses the friendships we had and in that moment my dumbass said yes. She's changed a lot and I mean A LOT, she used to have ambition and motivation but now all she does is smoke and skip classes, and I really don't want to be around a person like that, especially her. What do?
>>
>>17770187
You tell her what you just told us

If someone is draining you then cut them off
>>
>>17770194
she's not really draining me, we hardly speak, only like once or twice a week, but I just can't stand thinking that I'm friends with a person like that
>>
>>17770187
>What do?
block her
>>
>>17770196
Tell her she sucks now and you don't feel like dealing with it
>>
>>17770196
I don't know what you're asking then,
If you don't want her in your life then you tell her that
Of course be empathetic with her, don't be a jackass. Likely it will be a bit awkward, but it is what it is
>>
>>17770211
Okay that works, and yeah before you guys say it I'll say it first "lol cuck" but she picked a class with me next semester only because she knows I'm smart and she probably most likely will leech off of me, so I think I'll wait until the first day of class to tell her exactly that "Look, I'm not going to let you leech off of me if that's why you're here so get the idea of us being buddies out of your head, if you need help while you do your own study I'll help you but you are not going to copy off of me"
>>
I would just tell her that you don't want to hang out with her anymore because of the unhealthy life choices she's been making and gradually cut contact. Either she'll get her shit together or nothing will happen.
>>
>>17770231
>I'm going to just accuse here of being a leech
Why don't you wait for her to actually ask you for homework answers and shit before you sperg out? Fucking tell her now you idiot, It's November. There's still plenty of time for her/you to change classes unless you're in some weird cuck university.
>>
>>17770400
I forgot to mention it, but she has made me do stuff for her, and she ended up dropping the class i was doing stuff for her, same class she picked with me next semester
>>
>>17770187
You don't
You tell them nothing
If they keep harassing you ask for some time and tell them you will see the around Christmas but when Christmas comes you ignore all their attempts at communication
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.