[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get it off your chest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 33

File: 8Jo1QDD.jpg (19KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
8Jo1QDD.jpg
19KB, 500x440px
You're now in that party with your fucking stupid friend. I guess I'll just stand in front of my screen and do nothing.
>>
>>17770091
I've been waiting to die for months. I'm not depressed or anything but my life isn't going anywhere. Relationships never stick around for long. My talent for my field is slowly running dry. I feel my mental health detoriating.

I feel like I'm dying a slow death. And by the time I do, no one will remember me.
>>
Why did I fall for her? Why did I fall so hard for her. I literally never felt like this about a girl. I think about her day in and day out.

Even though she probably doesn't feel the same about me, I can't shake the thought that maybe it will all work out, and we'll be together in the end.
>>
What the hell is up with people who stop being friends because they want to get laid?

She is several fucking states away from you and LITERALLY has a cucking fetish.
>>
Spent few days in a psyche ward. Took half the prescriptions out of the med cart while he was doing checks. Havent been able to get an erection lately.
>>
you are the biggest fucking hypocrite L holy fuck
>>
I've been feeling really weird about my relationship lately. It couldn't have been going better up until this point. I just have a sinking feeling. Man.
>>
Almost 28 year old here. I just broke up with my girl of 3 years and 8 months.
Essentially I used to live with my brother.(big mistake I know.) My brother would continually tell us to not be loud, even though it wasn't actually that loud. IE, playing a dice game on the table downstairs is apparently too loud for him.
One morning, once I get home from work, he accused my GF of slashing the couches up. My gf can barely handle a butter knife( she is afraid of knifes and scissors). Just to make the drama stop I pay for the couches in cash right there.

He goes running to our mom, and for whatever fuckshit reason she takes his side without a shred of proof and says something nasty on facebook, which I'm able to convince her to take down thanks to awesome dad.
This ruins my family in my GF's mind. IE she wants absolutely nothing to do with em.

Fast forward two months, I've finally convinced my mother that she was in the wrong and demanded that she grow up and make it right, which she does, she apologies to my gf, which helps. BUT not enough, gf says they are still dead to her.

Now I understand where my gf is coming from, but even if we get married my gf would not want my family at the wedding. Or allow our future children to be with my side of the family(not all of my family is fucked up).

We finally sat down (GF and I) and talked about and we finally broke up. I'm still so freaking conflicted because I love this girl. So thats how my bloody day is going....
>>
File: 1477803938049m.jpg (79KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1477803938049m.jpg
79KB, 1024x576px
Everytime I try to make a good decision, I screw it up somehow.
>>
>>17770294
I mean.

When I first saw her I thought she was cute. Then I got another look, and I saw more than that for some reason, and I fell for her big.

I began to like everything about her. Her laugh (which is considered the worst out of people we know.) Her insecurities even. I like fucking everything about her.

Don't know what triggered me to fall for her in a big way
>>
It's been a few weeks that I can't maintain an erection.
>>
It's kinda cute that she's been busy playing video games all night. Truth be told, I don't hate her. I'm just having a hard time processing my feelings right now and I come here to vent and brain-storm.

I'm guessing we're both having a hard time processing our feelings. She unfollowed me on Facebook a while back to avoid seeing my feed. I've posted some tailor-made bait to check but she always loved how funny I was so I guess it's part of the "I need to distance myself" phase.

It's nice knowing that someone's thinking about me tonight.

Peace.
>>
It's so foggy out; how lovely.

It makes me think of you.

Honestly, it also makes me hope you get into a car accident because of the fog.
>>
What the fuck is going on?
Why did that nurse sound so surprised when I said I had no idea? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU NOT GO SEE ABOUT CANCER?
I just.. I dunno.
Fuck it.
>>
I found someone that is so similar to me that it's almost scary. It's like I've found a lost part of me, and I've never felt so complete in my whole life. I couldn't even imagine that there would be someone this similar to me out there. I'm so glad to have met this person, but sadly he is so far from me that there's a fucking ocean between us.
I know it's too early to say that, but I feel like I could live a whole life with him. For real. I'm not talking about something romantic or anything like that, it's just like I'd love to have him by my side forever.
The distance is killing me and I hope he doesn't read that, I'd get embarassed as fuck.
>>
hey sausage dick how's it feel knowing you became bald and that your dick shrunk because you're stuck with a repulsive deformed ugly gook? LOL quit bitching about the bitches you're never going to be able to have a chance to fuck loser.

>gook gook gook
>kys
>>
I don't hate you and you're still my friend and the feelings that your actions helped me stir for you are still in my mind, but you want him now and you'll always want whatever the next him is to be. You don't really know what's good for you, but in hindsight I can't really confirm if I am either but atleast I'm there to pick up the leftovers and stand them up. Anyways, fuck you, you poor stupid son of a bitch. When it happens again I'm not going to ask about it this time and if you tell me I'm not ging to care. Hopefully then you'll realize the problems with how you keep doing things, but like I said there's no turning back for me. I'm not here for you to pretend like this sort of thing is okay and when you want the affirmation I hope then you'll know you were wrong. There's more fish in the sea, yada,yada,yada stupid bullshit about moving on and feeling better for it whatever. Go fuck yourself, thanks.

Thanks guys I think I finally manage to hate someone close to me.
>>
I really don't understand. You say you like me, that you miss me when I'm gone, and that you want to be with me. But you also say that you're losing interest. You told me that it's nothing I did, that you feel guilty for not having extremely strong feelings for me and that the guilt really bothers you. You've been living with me for about a month. We spend all of our time together. And you want to be with me, but you're losing interest? You don't want to end things, but every time I try to initiate having sex with you, you avoid it? So you're losing interest in me and you aren't trying to be sexually active, and you don't feel capable of reciprocating the feelings I have for you. But you still want to be in a relationship with me? What's even the fucking point?

I'm really starting to feel like you're only with me as an excuse not to stay at home with your parents. Maybe I should break up with you, but maybe things will get better once you go see your therapist again and get your prescriptions changed. I don't know. If that doesn't end up helping, I know I'll have to end things. It's rare that someone shows interest in me, though, and I was really hoping that this would work.

Maybe I should give up on being with someone. It hasn't worked out well yet. If you don't have strong feelings for me and you don't cooperate when I want to have sex with you, really, I don't understand why you're even here.
>>
>>17770820
Mad white girl detected.

You can have black guys, try taking them for alimony or telling them they are all the same LMAO. Get rekt, cunt.
>>
>>17770891
i've probably got a dick so go fuck yourself you gook sympathizer.
>>
>>17770899
>i've probably got a dick

Do you or don't you have a dick? It's not something that "might" potentially happen.

It's not Schrodinger genitals over here. You're generally stuck with the genitals you start with. There's no hoping, "well, maybe it'll develop. It's not quite there yet". Your cunt isn't just going to invert with a "schloooop" sound.

What the actually fuck, "probably got a dick"?
>>
Everyday he looks at me with a little less enthusiasm. Everyday, I get older and uglier. I wish it was different. We haven't had sex in months and he seems relieved.
>>
>>17770908
>4chan, anonymous image board where ugly cunts posting on the internet becomes obvious.
bitches like you argue about anything especially a simple sentence which you are too stupid to comprehend.
>>
How is it that you can make all these sexual jokes, but when I throw at you a cheesy nonsexual pickup line, you get weirded out.

You're an asshole. I still feel awful about even mentioning it. I thought I liked you for how corny and affectionate you are, but then you make me question the validity of that when you pull shit like this.

I like you a lot, I'd hoped you'd be at the very least, flattered and indulge me a little bit. I was indicated this through how you incessantly mention how lonely you are, and how you were so quick to be affectionate when I'm even a little upset.

...I'm optimistic though, I'm hoping you just responded strangely because you wanted me to confess, or maybe you weren't ready to broach on that so explicitly. Either way, you made me really sad. I know it's dumb that I'm hung up on this, but I was planning the perfect opportunity to use that line for months... I was hoping it'd at least make you smile.
>>
My bf and I went through a really bumpy time over a year ago where he started having feelings for a little Christian girl friend of ours. We over can it and he's over it, and her (they don't take anymore) it's been over a year and it still bothers me. Not him but the way she handled the situation hurt me. She still talks with me, but when my bf is around she becomes cold. She just flat out stopped talking to him. I was in my bf's position a few years before I met him. It just broke my heart to see it happen all over again to the man I love. I want to tell her something, but I don't know what....perhaps the only reason she talks to me still is that she doesn't know that I knew about the whole situation, and she thinks my bf was being unfaithful.... I really don't know, but it plagues my mind every now and then....
>>
I feel like no one notices or loves me they always put me down and tell me that im a falure expecially when i was young. Specifically my dad he would beat me for being too loud when i was young both physically and mentally by telling me things like you have no future why were you born ever since i was 7 i have been severely depressed and i just turned 21. Ive started eating less daily i 2ent from eating 3 - 5 times a day to barely eating 1 full meal. I just want to die.
>>
>>17770934
Ugh. No, you're not an asshole... and I don't expect or anticipate you to reciprocate anything.

We're just friends, it was bound to stay this way. I'm overwhelmingly niave to think anything could blossom. I just fear making a fool of myself, and it feels like you're baiting with me by alluding to how you long for someone.

I'll get over you though. I really don't care to such an exorbitant amount like how I come across, I'm just frustrated right now.
>>
>>17770091
I now know who made Paxil: GlaxoSmithKline

I hate that fucking name and I wish the company would fail. Fucking lying criminal faggots
>>
File: background.jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
background.jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
You guys know you can send all these people fuck yous right.... https://www.monthlyfuckyou.com
>>
>>17771004
Could this legally be considered harassment?
>>
>>17770091
i wish my mom wasnt a narcissist
>>
>>17771013
Hugh Munngis
>>
>>17771039
Do you live with her?
>>
>>17771164
Not anymore, but she cheated me out of a childhood. Now i'm asking /adv/ for advice my mom never gave me/ lied about
>>
>>17770937
Sounds like she's being a pretty good friend
>>
>>17753069
It's better to leave, and move on. I do my best to forget. Neither of us will get over it, but we will never be able to be together again.
>>
File: 5b6.png (190KB, 350x332px) Image search: [Google]
5b6.png
190KB, 350x332px
>>17770091
What is wrong with me? I've got a very well paying, fun, satisfying job. I've fixed my diet and go to the gym every day. I try to dress nicely. People tell me I'm funny. I'm pretty average looking, but i know that's not important.
I can barely meet girls, let alone keep their attention. But i don't know what i can be doing differently, because everything i read on the internet says i should be golden
>>
I think im starting to realize why i've been feeling so weird since i got to this new city

The surgery for my lazy eye, all the weight i have lost and even my whiter theeth are good things

But these new clothes, the things i have to talk and write about are definitely not me,i think i've been repressing my true self for a long time just to fit in with normies, and i have just slowly been letting it out a bit with my drawings my projects, and those little remarks and comments that my classmates have nicknamed venom

When i think about it this way, there is no wonder why i only feel comfortable around P, she knew me before i started this normie disguise thing and hell she is a big reason of why i was how i used to be

i need to go back to my "symbiote costume" my old dark skull hoodie is all messed up and is probably way to big for me now that i lost weight, i need to get a new one that gives me the same feeling i had before, a hoodie that doesn't let anyone see my eyes but keeps me focused in my own world where i don't have to care about anything or anyone else except for the few special people and things that know how to laugh at death and see the wold from the eyes of a freak just like P and my old group of friends

Just thinking about this makes me feel free already and gives me that same grin i get when i walk at night, by next monday i'll go back to my true self only this time i will be an even stronger monster than before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiY_uUN7dEQ
>>
File: quaalude2-470x314.jpg (50KB, 470x314px) Image search: [Google]
quaalude2-470x314.jpg
50KB, 470x314px
I'll just say that I won't be graduating this spring, even though everyone thinks I'm going to. Going to break the news right after christmas and see if I can drop out for good without the guilt trip of a lifetime. Not that I blame anyone who will be mad/disappointed in me, but I just want to move on with life.
School is awful and my useless degree choice was a mistake, and it does not matter to me or to the career field I hope to go into whether or not I have a piece of paper saying I got an English degree (English degree, fucking stupid lol). I am going to be a writer in Los Angeles for TV and I know I am good at it and I like it and I don't enjoy much else.
If anyone reads this and cares, don't pursue a degree in English. You will be surrounded by no-talent schmucks who think they know what a piece of art is and whose favorite book is part of a Young Adult series or written by Neil Gaiman. You can do it all in your spare time and can study more interesting while doing so. The humanities are not worthless (History is an interesting degree, at least) and some are worth studying, but not English unless you go to an Ivy League school. You have now been warned.

Secondly. I am often a loser and that is changing starting this upcoming tuesday. I have never gotten the girl, I have never looked like the guy who knows what he is doing, but I'm through with it. If the NSA is reading this, mark it down in my file. I will probably have ONE chance to see the one girl I've ever really "cared about" and who I think liked me during Thanksgiving break, and I'm not going to let it slip away without trying my best. I will do anything short of a felony to be a real man and step up and all that shit that I avoided doing in the past because I was a little pussy.

I ain't crazy and I ain't taking being a beta bitch no more. Good luck to all the other worthwhile chan-friends out there
>>
A FUCK INLOCSX U SEAL U CUNTIL AAAAAASSSSA I'm eein j letso try again
>>
Ever since I started taking fish oil supplements, my dick has smelled like fish.
I was not aware of this side effect.
>>
I haven't been this unhappy in my entire life. Once again I'm heartbroken but this time I have no shoulders to cry on.
>>
>>17771406
What's wrong?
>>
My girlfriend has a pretty good figure and big tits. She doesn't wear slutty clothes but they are pretty noticeable even in a high neck t-shirt. Today when we were out I noticed a few times some seedy men would blatantly stare as we'd walk past. I'd stare them off and when they realized I noticed they'd look away. I got pretty annoyed with it when it happened a second time and as we walked past the guy I shoulder checked him (he didn't say anything he just put his head down and kept walking).

I feel like I should have called the first guy out for being a seedy perv. Is it something to get annoyed over or should I just get used to it? (men obviously staring at your gf tits as you walk past)
>>
These canned dolmas are fucking awful.
>>
>online art stores are full of fanarts
>so much so that they make their adds out of it
>my fanarts continually get taken down on Redbubble

What gives?
>>
>>17771475
They get pickled Bro, the sour leaves get even more sour and the rice loses all consistency. What did you expect?
Frozen ones might be good.
>>
Looked at a couple of videos with you in it and I can't say that I've felt genuine tears, nor sadness in a while, not until I saw them. I've never missed someone so deeply, you kept me from suicide, from self-loathing, and from a life hidden in my room. I concurred earth shattering anxiety, I am not nearly the human I wish to be, but I would not be half of it if I had not met you. I love you, and I've never felt so sure about love in my life, but Goddammit, if I could rework time, I'd make it so we were still cool. I don't know why you won't talk to me anymore, and I have to respect it. I can't send this to you because I will not allow myself to give you this grief. You look so entirely happy it is fantastic, I am so selfish to wish I was apart of it, but I'd give 50 years for that. I remember when I could make you laugh, but now, only silence.
-CD
>>
>>17771461
First, Dude don't do the shoulder check shit. Trust me. And get use to it. Don't be insecure. You can't control someone else's eyes and it's wrong to do it. He can look anywhere he wants to. You staring him down won't do shit plus will make you look like an autist or try hard. That shit will lose your gf, not someone else looking at her.

Second, are you gay? Because why are you not looking at and enjoying your gf instead of looking at other guys?

Third, just because someone looks at your gf doesn't mean you have the right to be angry. Imagine you have a Ferrari or a big house or a nice suit. Other people will take notice immediately. You don't start to get mad at that....hell you would be happy to show off. The only time you get mad is if some one stole that Ferrari. Since your gf isn't a fucking car......she can make decisions.

If the other guy wants action, your gf won't go for it. If she does, then she isn't your gf.
Fourth, the men aren't pervs. They might just be looking around. You have no proof they were looking at her with lust. Even you looked at them because that's what you do to someone who is passing by. And even you are a perv. You yourself noticed she has a good figure and big boobs.

Boobs are meant to attract guys.....and guys are meant to notice them. But it's her brain that chooses who to be with.
>>
Im scared to be honest about what I really want with myself. And you. You just slowly killed off all my feelings. I keep hoping they'll come back but then you do something else or lie. I just don't know what I want more. And scared to make tough decisions. All the bullshit you put me through but I still don't want to hurt you. It's like having fucking stockholm syndrom.
>>
very stressed about trying to get into grad school

not fun times. I hope I make it through.
>>
FUCK. I hate that after that small incident of telling you my feelings you still fucking avoid me like the plague. I told you that I didn't care if you said yes or no I wouldn't hate you. That's not the person I am. Now you wont even share a conversation with me. Remember how you used to talk with me hours on end. I do. I miss those days. Sure I still feel jealous when I see you fucking around with my friends, but aren't we still friends? You led me down this road. I saw the signs. What I didn't see was the person you'd become. I legitimately hate you now. I fucking hate your guts. This is how you treat a "friend". Fuck you and fuck off. I hope you have a pleasant day.
>>
I hope the next time I see you I don't freak out and avoid making contact.
>>
>>17771427
Eat dick, shithead!
>>
I'll mever be satisfied with myself. As arrogant as it is I know I could have been one of the best.

I reap what I sow. I deserve this.
>>
The only way to end racism and LGBTQ wrongdoings is to simply stop treating them differently.

Black people keep talking about "my people". It should stop. There are no black people, there are only "people". Gay pride parades, black history month etc etc it all condones an "Us vs Them" mentality, where subcultures are tied to groups.

It's like that in every kind of group. You get rappers and metalheads. they all congregate together and segregate themselves, but then you have a guy who listens to both and wears neutral clothing. Both accept him because of his personality and ability to talk to them and relate to their human issues.

Taking sides will always reinforce the concept that there are sides to pick.
>>
T-

Remember that I told you how lonely I was. I wasn't an easy person to be with.

The last thing you ever told me was to enjoy my solitude.

Past every poisonous thing I said, every hate-filled paragraph, you snuffed out a light I didn't even know was there with three words.

Anything you could have said would have hurt, but you chose to gently remind me of the only thing that would unmake me if I had heard it from someone else with spite.

I'm sorry for the things I said to you. And I'm sorry for the things I did. It has been three years, and every day since things feel through has an echo of the one before it.

I don't know if this is love, or whatever is left over. Whatever it is, I feel it every day. It's like when you fall asleep on your arm and it goes numb. Feels halfway between hot, cold, and falling nowhere. You try to move your fingers and can't, you can feel yourself doing the things you need to do to move them, but nothing happens. Feel it inside and out.

Still alone, still lonely. Don't talk to anyone anymore. But, as they say, shit gets worse before it gets any better. Hope's a blade of grass in the rain, and things get better.

Hope you're still making art.

- Bub
>>
Im about to get fired in the next 3 hours. Doesent matter, I deserved it anyway, and at least my suicide will not damage the company now.
>>
Just got told my grandpa has cancer and I'm getting some kind of chest pains, hard to breathe and shit. I'm at work, it's bothersome.

Also, they tried to make me responsible for a mistake I didn't make yesterday at work. It's not the first time. My boss also annoys me, I feel like he's searching for some argument to prove me I'm not a good worker, just because I annoy him by stuff like moving around the building instead of sitting in the office (I do all my work properly though, and even save the situation when he fucks up).

Also, I got annoyed at my friend yesterday because she kept spamming me at 2 am when I was online on fb (was checking how my post with a drawing is doing, wasn't feeling like talking to anybody). When I said I'm just checking fb because of the drawing I posted she was like "were you doing it all day? why didn't you respond when I texted you earlier?" and I got annoyed as fuck. I think I'm not obliged to reply to anybody right away, especially after she suddenly changed her mind after saying she'll come hang out with me and my friend a few days ago because it was "too cold" outside

I surely don't feel like writing my thesis
>>
You have absolutely ruined me.
You came into my life when I was most vulnerable and changed everything, I've lost all my friends and family, I've lost my confidence, I've lost my passion.
You have come in and absolutely destroyed me, yet I still only have you in my mind and I want to make things right.
We can't be together anymore, you make me feel like anything I do will never be good enough but you also make me want to do better for us.
You have made me into an absolute monster, crazy with your love, if only you felt the same.

I know you are talking to other guys, that's why I've been so aggressive lately, something which I have never been previously. I want to kill that guy you are talking to while I'm at work, but most of all I want to kill myself for loving you too much and turning a blind eye.

I fucking hate you, and I fucking love you.
>>
Feeling like shit tonight so just throwing myself a pity party
>>
>>17771893
She gave all of her attention to me and helped me through some tough times.
She helped me stop smoking, helped me stop being an alcoholic and drug addict.
Things have changed, I have 0 friends and she has been abusive in the past 10 months.
I just feel so... Helpless. Like I couldn't imagine things without her but I feel like I have to because I can't take this anymore.
>>
>>17771890
I hate that this is how humans work. You treat them like shit so they feel like shit and it only makes them want to earn your love even harder. You gotta feed them affection in small doses so they get hooked on it like a drug. People are so fucked up.
>>
J
I hate that I like you so much. I wanted to just keep it as a work friendship because I haven't vibed with somebody so well since my best guy friend. I've actually questioned myself about why I get along with you so well? Is it actual chemistry, or are you just good at conversation? Regardless, I've started stalking your Facebook to the point where I'm probably a recommended friend now, and I'm getting jealous of our coworkers who I see are high on your friends list. Maybe I should just give you my number instead of changing the subject when it comes up

C
The threesome was awesome, would do it again

G
Congrats on your engagement. I'm sorry I avoided you so much because I had a thing for you and was jealous of everyone you talked to. I wish I actually stayed in contact with you, because you were awesome.

T
I wish I had actually asked you out after you broke up with your boyfriend and before you moved. I would have actually liked to have dated you at least once, instead of just our usual chill sessions with our mutual friends.

E
Please go to rehab. It's the only way we're going to repair the damage done. Despite everything that's happened in the past, I still care about you deeply. Please take the right steps. I don't want to see you sink any lower.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478603907680.jpg (27KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478603907680.jpg
27KB, 540x540px
You know what fuck you and everything about you. Fuck you for leading me on. Fuck you for saying I was ugly you wasn't saying that when you grabbed my dick Fuck you for being a coward it's easy to talk shit in text but you don't even have the balls to call me to talk shit and we both know why. Because you don't have the heart. You said that "you lost respect for me" that's fine at least you consider me as a friend because i don't even consider you that much anymore you fucking lying starter pack bitch. I'm embarrassed that I even fell in love with you. Do you really think that I'm soft? I just didn't want to stoop your level. I am a mature person and your not this I should have realized earlier. I'm not some basic nigga you can just get attention from at anytime you want. Yet despite all of this a part of my mind still sees a happy ending for us in some form not even in a relationship. Fuck that. I hope your fatass Mexican ex Rico or whatever the fuck his name was wins the case and skull fucks you to death shortly afterword with all of his height and power. Btw I'm still waiting for that apology on the phone but I know that's not coming. Picture related.
>>
>>17771544
I don't mind if someone just glances or whatever but this was literally blatant staring from within 8ft. She has told me in the past how she doesn't like it. I'm not insecure as I know these guys don't have a chance with her, just the blatant oggling. First time this has really happened where its ridiculously blatant staring
>>
>>17772111
Still you can't do anything. And it's best to not.
>>
You have such a great smile. I love it when your face lights up at a joke i made. I love when your standing doing nothing and then you suddenly start smiling. I feel like the sun is on your face . I love it when you smile so hard your eyes squint a bit. I could hear you laughter in my dreams yesterday, i wonder what that means. I love it when you wear that one sweater with pictures of sushi on it. I love it when im talking with one of my friends and you make a funny comment. I love seeing you . I love being near you. I love you
>>
Fuck you honestly. Why the fuck do you ask for so much from me if im not avaible to do it if im mentally scarred? Fucking hell please get medication or go hang yourself. I hope I could live without you.
>>
They're trying to control my mind, and take away my personality. that's why I've been so off lately. they can't have it.
>>
>>17772218
who are you
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478388761513.jpg (16KB, 415x287px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478388761513.jpg
16KB, 415x287px
>>17772172
Her initials are CS...
>>
>>17771432
My life is incredibly empty, I have no friends anymore. Everything that I used to love is unfulfilling and I can no longer enjoy my hobbies. I feel burned out and I recently fell in love with someone who is very much in love with another. I haven't felt such a strong emotion in ages and it's eating up, I know that I will never meet someone like her and I start to feel that I will never get what I need.
>>
Why can't women just say what they mean for fucks sake
>>
File: b04.jpg (42KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
b04.jpg
42KB, 600x606px
HOW THE FUCK DO I LEARN HOW TO DO SHIT THE NORMAL WAY, NOT THE SPERG WAY
>>
>>17772111
Put yourself between the staring person and her. It's subtle but gets the point across without you having to be overly aggressive with a stranger. I don't think there's anything wrong with you staring these dudes down, either, personally, or even snapping to get them to knock it off, but then, I'm a young woman who has no problem making it clear to dudes who stare at my tits that blatantly that they're being fucking creeps. Talk to your girlfriend about it, though. Even if she dislikes being looked at like that, she might not appreciate you being aggro with strangers.

Alternatively, wear a pair of large fake breasts when you go out together. Guarantee you'll get more stares than she will.
>>
>>17770224
You just reached the climax of your skill's bell curve. You should either wait to reach bottom or change job. It may light a spark somewhere.
>>
Why do I keep dreaming of you? It's killing me.
>>
I've recently realized I wouldn't be sad if my relationship ended.
>>
How does it feel knowing you'll never touch their soft fur again? I hope it makes you feel awful.
>>
>>17770932
of course it's obvious, how fucking ugly do you have to be for some infertile ugly gook to steal your crush lmao

you should kill yourself and stop wasting space here, impassable tranny loser faggot
>>
>>17771236
if you're average looking you have to be above average in personality.
that counts for far more than you know. like there are a shit ton, i'd say most people, make mistakes like going on about shit they're really passionate about but most people don't give a rat's ass, like the minutiae of your job or hobbies. it's real turn off. you're obviously doing something wrong in the social interaction department. But whatever you do do not let it make you self-conscious. Don't let it hinder your charisma. And don't catastrophize shit either. Some people see a tiny flicker of body language that it's not going right and they give up instantly. She could've been shy, or even had gas, who knows. Work on your social shit.
>>
I'm tired of being ignored by my friends. I'm tired of no girls looking twice at me. I'm tired of being and feeling alone. I'm tired of using omegle shit just to try to talk to some girl. Any girl. I'm tired of thinking that I look good but when I go outside no girl notices my presence. I'm so damn tired is all.
>>
>>17772598
tl;dr people are vain, petty, and uninterested in learning new things. suppress every aspect of your life you care about so you can appeal to worthless morons who don't respect you in the first place

Great way to get yourself into a relationship you despise. Don't suppress yourselves.
>>
Life,

What did I do to deserve all this punishment?

T
>>
>>17772644
That's the problem when you fake yourself to be "social". You run into the dregs of society, the people who abuse themselves and abuse others around them out of their own crippling self-hatred and hatred for the world. When you're honest, at least your honesty serves as a filter for the dregs. When you're lying and pretending to be the greatest man alive? Not so much.

Not to dismiss suppressing yourself as a tactic: it's fine if you just want pussy and one night stands. It's just worthless if you want commitment.
>>
Why cant i just fucking talk to her? What the fuck is wrong with me? I cant get her out of my fucking mind. It makes me want to kill myself.
>>
I've stopped caring
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 218x232px
I made a stupid mistake. So today I was walking off campus and theres this girl I used to talk a lot who I really like it's just I'm kinda shy. Who I had been hoping for an opportunity to talk to for a while. Well, today that opportunity came and I didn't do anything. I just pretended she wasn't there and kept walking. Sometime we end up digging our own Graves.
>>
>>17772692
Caring enough to make a post like that bud
>>
My skin will stay sensitive and damaged no matter what I do about it. I need to remove hair from my face, neck, arms, chest and ass to look like an average girl. I hear girls complaining about wearing makeup or otherwise taking care of themselves and I get pissed because they would still look so much healthier than me in my natural state if they have not shaved or put anything on their face. People think I'm pretty when I wear makeup but when I don't I get dirty looks. I look like I had the fucking plague, and I had these fucking scars for years.

I used to read actual books almost daily when I was a kid, but now I can hardly concentrate on a video that is more than 5 minutes long. I keep procrastinating on finishing a bunch of books I started and I fall further and further back from where I want to be. I feel like my younger self would be ashamed of me.

I want to work and earn money but I don't speak the language of this place. I can't be a camwhore because I have family that browses those types of sites. Could not even do fetish sites or someshit because people here can just go fuck a prostitute legally and this place doesn't even have craigslist.

People keep ignoring me because of my voice but I sound aggressive when I try to raise it. They either don't hear me, or tell me to calm down. I done so much work for our motherfucking group project but some loud motherfucker wants to take credit.
>>
>>17772692
No you haven't.
>>
>>17772777
Nise trips
>>
>>17772776
How did you end up in a country where nobody speaks English?
Also what's up with that body hair can't you do hormone therapy?
>>
The way you just started dating someone new, who barely speaks any english, a mere month after we broke up from our relationship of many years promising we would get married etc. just makes me feel disgusted at you. Did you never love me truly then? You never even mourned the loss of what we had...

I still love you, thank you for everything you have done for me. However, I am disgusted at myself for feeling such pure love for someone like you.

I hope you're happy... I sure as hell am not.
>>
>>17772801
They speak English, but that is not the mother tongue. I came here to study, as it is closer to my homeland but cheaper than America.
I don't know if i can but I thought about it. I'm not trans, I just have pcos.
>>
>>17772825
So you're going to be fucked until you're done studying?
>>
Is it just me, or do people tend to freak out around the middle/end of November, because they realize the year is almost over and panic because there's just so much that still needs to be done?
Otherwise I can't explain what's gotten into people and why they're all acting so crazy and demanding all of a sudden.
>>
>>17772898
I'm a dude lmao
>>
i'm sick of all some of my friends being depressed and trying to kill themselves all the time. its been going on for so long now and none of them has actively tried to sort it out. i'm at the point where i'm pretending to care, and truly want them to either get over it or actually kill themselves.
>>
Why are woman such fat ugly piggu's these days? god damn you cunts are the worst kind of trash in this world. All the desperate virgin males should evolve and mature faster so they can see what everyone else can see; a useless walking talking flabby roastie. Hopefully you bitches learn to fuck off with your horrendous 'internet' opinions because the typical one goes like this, "desperate anon-kun please acknowledge the current shit coming out of my mouth".
>>
File: sadhoers.png (749KB, 538x611px) Image search: [Google]
sadhoers.png
749KB, 538x611px
I hate that I live in a mostly all take and no give relationship with my relatives.

I hate that I can only feel happiness in my dreams lately.

I hate that people who claim to be spiritual or empaths are really just in denial of the fact that they're just really shitty people trying to sound deeper or more majestic than they actually are.

I hate feeling like a loadbearer or a prop than an actual person depending on location.

I hate feeling like this is going to be my life for the next 30 years.

I hate feeling like I'll be let go from my next job with no fallback or plan B ready.

I hate feeling like the only thing that will always be waiting for me is either a pile of dishes or an inbox from expectant layabouts who think their ideas should be validated.

I hate feeling like I'm a liability when I'm trying to keep everything together as best I can.

I hate feeling like I'm being designated to be the "bad guy" of the family when no one tells me things.

I hate that the things most likely to change my situation for the better are either things out of my reach or out of my budget.
>>
i seriously hope you get fat as fuck so i would have no regrets about you breaking up with me. meanwhile im gonna still keep hitting the gym, looking better and better. i'm gonna just keep improving myself in every way possible to show you what a horrible fucking mistake you made.
>>
>>17770482
initials?
>>
Shit. This exam is going to destroy me. I think the amount of stuff that my professor expects everyone to know for this exam is a little unrealistic, but that doesn't matter. It's just the way this thing is, and theres nothing I can do to change it. Please, just let me get this overwith.
>>
Help. I literally feel like something is consuming me, like giving up on everything and everyone.
>>
It's hilarious and pathetic that you make fun of your ex or your ex's new partner for "getting fat" when you yourself have gained so much weight over the past year or so that you're definitely overweight, probably getting close to being obese.
>>
I guess that's it then.
>>
>>17771897
Boo hoo
>>
>>17771641
You will
>>
>>17773008
If it is the person I think it is.. she was already fat bruh. Americunt standards are really low.
>>
A girl who has a boyfriend and was with him today asked if I wanted to eat an early Thanksgiving dinner with her that the school is hosting. I'm panicking that this is a set up or something, what should I do? I have until 6 to be there and its 526 now.

Not even hungry but I'm trying to gain weight.
>>
>>17771303
But like why would you write for television? It is paid brainwashing.
>>
>>17773148
I said okay fuck why am I such a moron fuckfuckfuck
>>
My mother is currently upset with me because I don't want turkey for Thanksgiving and didn't tell her so sooner so now her plans have to change. I have been pescatarian for almost four years. I have told her this many, many times over the past three years because she's always offering me non-fish meats when I visit. I don't really know what I can do to get it through her head that, no, I don't want a fucking burger or some fried chicken. This is the fourth Thanksgiving that she's done this, and I'm honestly tempted to just not go home because of it.
>>
inb4 nobody replies to me again... fucking 4han,

I'm kind of lost in life right now

Mostly work problems but I have been offered plenty of solid opportunities but have decided to stay at my current company mostly from complacency and comfort. I received another call today and this one is different I can't go to into it on here, but this would pay me a lot more and the job sounds a lot more like what I want to eventually be doing. I am currently a dedicated engineer to multiple clients and I usually work over 10 hours in a day and only get paid for 8 hours of work, [salaried and I don't make anything close to the market rate right now] 60k, for this job and it just isn't worth it anymore.

Decided to talk to the other company and we'll see what they say, I am interested in moving on but I would prefer to wait until January, however, this offer sitting on my table now is a lot better than what I currently do. I could stay making 15-20k less at my current company but be the lead senior engineer or I could move to another company for a specialist role, and see where that takes me...
>>
Desiree
I hate how you talk to everyone on the issue that's ours and it would really help if we found a calm area to talk about things. I've never talked to you like this and I do overreact over problems that are not yours, problems I didn't know were there. I just hope you find it in your heart to come back and be here with me as I take the steps to heal because right now it always feels like "what's the point?" And having you patiently wait would really help me remind myself and expand my views. All I really get is silence and being ignored by people so I don't reach out or I over react out of fear. I have other things to say but not here.
Wendy.
>>
File: 1454971114980.jpg (152KB, 700x985px) Image search: [Google]
1454971114980.jpg
152KB, 700x985px
Dear future husband,

I am not the first person you loved.
You are not the first person I looked at with a mouthful of forevers.
We have both known loss like the sharp edge of a knife.
Our love came unannounced in the middle of the night.
Our love came when we'd given up on asking love to come.
I think that has to be part of its miracle.

This is how we heal.
I will kiss you like forgiveness.
You will hold me like I'm hope.
Our arms will bandage and we will press promises between us like flowers in a book.
I will write sonnets to the salt of sweat on your skin.
I will write novels to the scar on your nose.
I will write a dictionary of all the words I have used trying to describe the way it feels to have finally,
finally found you.

And I will not be afraid of your scars.

I know sometimes it will be hard to let me see you in all your cracked perfection.
But please know; whether it's the days you burn more brilliant than the sun
Or the nights you collapse into my lap,
Your body broken into a thousand questions,
You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
I will love you when you are a still day.
I will love you when you are a hurricane.
>>
>>17773384
PS. This is the first and last time I'll ever post here, you should know when and how to reach me.
>>
>>17773185
You spoiled fuck. She brought your ass into this world.

Show her you love her and eat her goddamn turkey you entitled little shit.
>>
Fuck you guys for making me feel like it's my fault you guys abandoned me. It's not fucking fair, I never talk shit about you guys yet you make make get left out of activities and purposefully avoid me. I hate it, why can't things go back the way they were before.
>>
>>17773469
For all the MOMs out there!!!
>>
>>17770091
>2016
>stands in front of their screen
what is wrong with you
>>
Damn bae I like you a lot.
I dream about cuddling with you more than I dream about fucking you.
I hate the fact I'm a socially awkward introvert so I can barely kiss you when we go out.
You're the only good thing in my life right now.
>>
well kid... congrats! it's me! depression! I'm back after a 1.5 year hiatus. I'm making you push everything and everyone out of your life. you no longer care about your friends,family,school, or hobbies. That party you were supposed to have fun at this weekend? forget it. Guess what? remember when i made you seriously contemplate suicide when you were 15? oh yeah.. that's back too. Did you miss it? Do you wanna know what else is back? remember that one time you almost successfully attempted suicide at age 16? Well, just you wait. I'm planning on breaking you down to that point again. What'll it be? a rope? a gun? maybe helium?? you decide! After all, i will always be here for you in the end

-your good friend depression
>>
>>17773378
Nigger i gotchu, +1 reply.

Best of luck anon.
>>
i don't know why i can't talk to you about myself anymore man, i've became so insecure, even though we're the best of bros for like 5, 6 years now
i have such bad luck with close friends, i guess i don't want the same to happen to us, and i'm just a mess on so many levels
this is the shittiest feeling ever
>>
B i'm gonna make you fall in love with me.
>>
D,

I know that for the last months you've experienced unimaginable suffering.

For the longest time I've avoided confrontation because I always blame myself for conflicts. I honestly believed that I was irreparable, and made no attempts to improve.

For the first time in my life, I've opened up to others about the horrible shit that's happened to me, that molded me into who I am. And for the first time since it happened I am seeking help.

All the things I hid from you while we were together, because I didn't know how to express them, I am now ready to tell you. And I think that if you hear them you will understand.

I can't say I was ever in love with someone. I had never cried over someone, either. But now I can't think of anyone or anything but you. Asking you to get back together with me was hard, but I know it must have been harder for you to hear those words.

I know you might say no. I'm not considering this a given at all. You've gotten so much stronger over the last few months. You know full well you can survive without me, and I've already hurt you plenty in the past.

You will break my heart, and I will feel like I've lost the love of my life, but I can't do anything about that.

I just want you to know that, if you felt what I feel and knew what I have experienced, you would understand that I am ready to start a life with you.

You're on /adv/ sometimes, but you probably won't read this. I just needed to get it out in case I never get the chance to say it to your face.

I love you.

Happy birthday,
J
>>
Dude, come through and fuck my brains out. I'm dying for it. Don't make me text you. I'll meet you where ever you want, just pound me for a whole weekend straight. I wanna give it all to you and not hold back.
>>
Lads, I am going to fucking lose it.

The paranoia's getting to me and masturbating isn't helping, I can't get myself to fall asleep either.
>>
Not sure if I should call
>>
Dear T
Ive tried my best to get your attention.. You gave some but only enough to play around and keep me interested enough. Now its my turn to play...you totally chose the wrong pot to piss in.
L
>>
File: 1448482134990.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448482134990.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>17773439
I love you too, future wife.

>tfw you're a big fucking sap, and it's why you have a big ass chip on your shoulder.
>>
>>17773810
How about you piss off, ugly bitch.

T
>>
>>17773815
No you.
>>
>>17773817
Aight. You had this coming. Bye bye, A.
>>
>>17773821
Not A, John Wayne is that you?
>>
I want to apologize to every single female that I've ever talked to or hung out with. I'm not worthy of your time.
>>
I feel like killing people, rather than dying.
>>
>>17770091
After 5 years my ex messages me and fucking apologizes for something that I never had a problem with. They just want to get it off their conscience. They know what they actually did wrong but they choose not to acknowledge it! They're memory has haunted me since we broke up and I try not to let it mess up my (wonderful) current relationship. I would like nothing more than to bitch slap that rat bastard so hard that they land on their stupid fucking face.
>>
>>17770091
OH MY FUCKING GOD

STOP PLAYING BASTION AND WIDOWMAKER IN COMP
>>
I am so lonely, but I am afraid of other people.
>>
>>17773852
You may have the wrong anon in mind.
>>
>>17773852
if u live in indiana you should just kys
>>
>>17773874
Oh, nah, buddy, I feel you.

Speaking as a Michigan anon, though.
>>
>>17773852
Let's just call it psychological harassment
>>
I wanted to fuck you so badly tonight, I wanted to, but my concise told me it would be unwise to make you cheat on James for me. too had you already are with James or id be the one treating you right day and night. you fucking left me on the back burner, in your safety net, for a man who dared to fuck first and ask questions later. I'm sorry I'm such a goddamn bitch and I never asked or shown any real interest in you aside from occasionally calling you cute. But i thought it would be smart to take it slow with you. Its a shame I cant find any other girl like you. At least you're not a slut, yet.
>>
>>17773902
They kept contacting me and trying to tell me that I was dull and boring with out them, that (after a while of course) the guy that I had a crush on would never make me as happy as he (my ex) did. For MONTHS after I broke it off with him.
>>
>>17773780
Drink tea, avoid using electronics for a while, drink plenty of water and make your bed so your comfortable when you're ready to sleep!
>>
Oh god. I had one chance in highschool to do whatever the fuck I wanted and just have fun and I wasted it because I wanted to be different and I acted like an edgy faggot. Now I don't have any meaningful friendships and no means of making new ones. Shit
>>
I can't fucking do it.

I feel completely lost.

I don't feel at home anywhere.

You can't seem to clean up your act, literally and figuratively.
You're loud as shit.
You smell like shit.
You act like shit.
You don't seem to respect the fact that I live here too.

When you're gone I feel at ease.

But that ease is why I am where I am.

I can't find the will to get off my ass and do anything.

Even talking to what little friends I have.

I spend weekends sleeping and slacking off.

And that's how I spend my weekdays too.

Everything's been hitting me like a stack of bricks.

This is probably the first time I've seen failure. Actual failure.

Everything's due tomorrow.

I've lied to my parents, saying I'm doing fine.

I barely see them anymore.

I only go home if I need something, under the impression that I want to visit.

I feel as if I've let everyone down.

My instructors.
My parents.
My friends.
Myself.

I've been told many times that I'm a self-centered asshole.

And that's probably true.

But by now, it's probably a part of my being.

I don't know where I should go, what I should do.

My only joy lies in material possessions, but now even that's gone.

I need help.

I'm sorry.
>>
I don't get it. I try to be nice. I try to treat everyone with kindness and try to make others happy because I like seeing people happy. So why can't I be happy? Why do I deserve to be lonely and suicidal like I am? Am I actually an asshole and don't realize it? I don't think so because why would people tell me I'm nice only to forget me? Are they lying to me and I'm actually an asshole? I just don't get it. Maybe I'm just going about life all wrong but I don't know how to value my own feelings and try to make myself happier
>>
>>17773969
That's what uni is for.
>>
>>17773943
....you're fucking weird...I see why she left you (if there actually was a she)...I am not saying this to mean, this is fact
>>
The only reason I'm alive is to be used by others.
>>
I don't understand. How can people go to soup tastings and parties and shit and still do well in college? How do they have so much free time? I'm struggling hard and I can barely find time to sleep.
>>
File: Party hard.gif (1MB, 255x213px) Image search: [Google]
Party hard.gif
1MB, 255x213px
>>17774072
>soup tastings

Holy shit bro, slow it the fuck down, That's hard core shit
>>
>>17774072
They probably have an easier major than you and mommy and daddy are paying their way through college. You're hard work will be rewarded, trust me! I am right there with you but I'm graduating in less than a month and I can't wait! The people who say that college is the best time in your life are only correct in some cases (i.e. frat/sorority peeps, non-science majors/ majors that don't require massive amounts of time studying) You can do it! And you will appreciate the life that you gain through your hard work! Not having it handed to you will make it much more satisfying! :)
>>
They probably study more effectively - use each minute better
>>
>>17771004
>https://www.monthlyfuckyou.com
this. is. gold. FUCKING GOLD I SAY. oh man, you have just made my day.
>>
>>17771397
you're not supposed to be applying them to your dick. the oil is not a masturbatory aid dude, you swallow them.
>>
>>17771641
try to think only about just saying hello instead of whatever is making you freak out.
>>
I need to find new places to drive. same routes these days, same scenery, same crappy roads.

eh, suppose I'll go shoot down the highway, drive through the rich end of the shopping district, maybe go out toward the country where the stars are actually visible, then back home. this weekend I need to get back out to that one road way out in the country. miles and miles and miles upon miles of two lane, empty, perfectly smooth, banked turn having, no cop patrolled, winding amazingness; and the weather should be perfect for putting the top down. oh yeah.
>>
>>17774191
Sounds like you fixed your own problem
>>
Every time I see a gray civic, I still look to see if it's you driving, even if I'm on a side of town you never go. For some reason, I really fucking miss you and I don't know why. If it's the season, if it's that I've just been dumped on and dumped on this year and you were always such a constant to me, even though we never dated.

I'll always remember you picking us up from the bars when our ride flaked, and how you gently chided me for almost spilling a fucking capri sun in your car.

idk, it's kinda the way you always knew when to leave me alone and when to sit with me and crack really stupid jokes until I broke down and laughed. you were this calming presence in my ridiculously chaotic life, and I miss that so much. I thought I'd found it again, but he played me for a fool, and I'm back in this place again, half tempted to take a part time gig over there again just so I can fuck with you again.

But I definitely won't.
>>
>>17774223
I'm not your whore girlfriend so fuck off
>>
>>17774201
You're projecting your problems into other peoples lives that have nothing to do with yours! Lots of people go through the same shit!
>>
How do I exit a 3+ year relationship /adv/?

Our lives feel way too intertwined(personal friends, social media, school, etc) and I feel like its impossible to actually leave - thats what is keeping me in the relationship.

Anyone have experience with this? How did you gtfo.
>>
I'm still fucked up two years after my last relationship. I can't even handle having mild interest in someone without drowning it in alcohol and drugs.

I'm so sick of one night stands
>>
>>17773544
If she does any of that keep in mind it's because you are an incredibly pedantic fucking bore. And you know that. Her work is going to a primal place because she won't find that primal place with a long-winded fedora wearing shit stain like yourself. It's so fucking obvious and you're that fucking transparent.
>>
So because I have no other friends and honestly 0 experience with people, you want me to grow closer to your friends who we see once every never, but you almost always turn down my requests of texting them a sentence or two on your phone in front of you. I hardly ever ask too. "No! You can't text (friend)". Why? "Bullshit excuse", if you give me an excuse. I was surprised you let me do it this morning but holy shit you became so unnecessarily grumpy over it. What was the text? Something related to video games. I mean hey, I can understand your worries. You yourself say (friend) is more attractive than you so I completely understand that you don't want me to become too comfortable with him. But come on man. This is a bit much.
>>
I think I'm losing my grip. I'm not sure if I simply don't understand people anymore or if I just don't like them very much. I'm so sick of, for lack of a better term, "normie/mainstream" stuff. It irritates me, and everyone seems so fucking fake about it and pretty much everything of late.

I'm very aware that socially I'm not particularly normal, but I'm getting increasingly worried about that fact. I took one of those empathy tests the other day and can't up in that area that's "could be autism spectrum or it could be sociopathic spectrum" and I don't feel socially impaired enough for it to be the former which scares me to think that I'm some kind of ticking time bomb.

I'm sick of the normal but at the same time I wish I were just that. Is there a way to socially lobotomize yourself? A way to actually get excited for the same old Marvel movie bullshit? I dunno I'm so done with this.
>>
File: sp12312.jpg (222KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
sp12312.jpg
222KB, 1296x730px
>>17773152
I understand that view and sympathize with it (i know you're probably not reading this hours after posting) but I think that comedy can be something different and can actually simply make people laugh rather than brainwash them.
The state of late night talk shows is not good right now, Conan often being the major outlier, but watch 1980s-90s Letterman eps on youtube. Those are pure, unadulterated comedy for the sake of comedy. He takes the piss out of both sides, but mostly doesn't talk about politics and just has fun. That is what good comedy is.
Similar things exist with sitcoms/sketch shows. Most are dogshit and close to brainwashing but some have been true comedy shows. I just want to make the things that I think are funny be on screen and for people to enjoy them. It might not happen, but I have my principles and I'm a pretty good comedy writer already and I won't help make brainwashed shit.
>>
She is my ex and I don't get why she keeps giving me second chances.

I've ghosted her so many times when i froze up from stress or being a scared little bitch and it tears me apart that she can show forgiveness when all I've done is treated her badly. I let the voices of doubt and those who didnt like her change my perspective.
We started off hot and strong and when things started to change, I got scared. I just hope that I can earn her trust, even if it takes years..
She's one of the best things that happened to me because she taught me to be myself and to enjoy the random, awkward life we've all been given.
I wanna make more than what we had and enjoy it.
>>
Man, I hope I get into the school I'm studying and working to transfer into. I studied in one of the libraries today just to check it out and I totally fell in love. God damn.
>>
>>17774533
Totally different guy but okay. You do you man
>>
File: what the fuck is this shit.gif (40KB, 302x200px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck is this shit.gif
40KB, 302x200px
oh, no, heart, shut the fuck up. I don't give a fuck anymore about your "dude, ah, um, her, or someone, look at them, remember her, she was nice, look at that couple, I want that". I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR WANTS OR NEEDS HEART. just shut the fuck up, I really don't have the time or the patience for this shit. where the fuck is this even coming from? that memory is like 10 years old, heart. why? wtf? just, god damn it fuck this shit. not again. not. again. no. no mas angustia. not doing it, no.

you know why the mayans used to rip out hearts? this shit right here.
>>
I've got real feelings for you. Maybe we could getaway for a few days with your kid and mine, like a family. I love travelling about, i'd rather do it with you. I love you
>>
>>17770908
You just made me huehue, thanks rage anon
>>
File: tumblr_nzbfqnIjcJ1tapd64o1_1280.jpg (30KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzbfqnIjcJ1tapd64o1_1280.jpg
30KB, 720x540px
I am scared. Because whatever we have right now, despite the fact that it feels concrete, what will we do when it all falls apart? Because I really can't bear the thought of us one day being strangers to another. Like I appreciate how good we have it, but I'm not also oblivious to the fact that it could all come down at any moment.
Can I just not love without this apprehension rattling about in my head?
>>
File: i get it now.gif (950KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
i get it now.gif
950KB, 400x225px
>sertraline makes me unable to sleep
>zoloft does nothing
>even with these, i can't be motivated to play games let alone work on projects
>>
Goddamn

WHY
H
Y

am I such a channersexual?
>>
File: 1478091950109.png (68KB, 833x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478091950109.png
68KB, 833x768px
>>17772712
iktf, i did the exact same thing this week but then i felt so ashamed i wimped out that i went back and said hi to her
>>
>>17774907
Wtf does that even mean
>>
File: 1473183404146.png (645KB, 568x602px) Image search: [Google]
1473183404146.png
645KB, 568x602px
Truth be told, there's some shit no one will find funny but you. We're not in each other's social circle anymore, but I miss sharing this sort of dumb shit with you sometimes.
Anyway, pic related.
>>
File: 1428300824160.gif (108KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
1428300824160.gif
108KB, 500x298px
I hope I'll get an interview for a job I applied for.
There's a whole bunch of jobs I could apply for, but this was the only single one I'm really, really interested in.
It's not like I need it desperately since I have a stable job already, but god, I want one with better perpectives and opportunities to learn new things. This offer I applied for today had it all. Please call me, Mr recruiter ;_;
>>
I don't want to have sex with you until you stop masturbating to porn. I've given you enough time in these 4 years to get rid of it and focus on our sex life. For now, we'll remain in a sexless relationship until you stop using porn as your default sexual release. If that doesn't work and you accept the sexless relationship while continuing with the porn and the borderline cheating with cam girls and phone sex, then I'm most definitely leaving you. He's (you know who) just waiting at the chance and the day we break up and...to be very fucking honest... I'm ready to be wanted, loved and fucked. I love you but I can't keep loving you like a girlfriend should while feeling this level of undesired.
>>
>>17775076
man are never going to stop watching porn even if they have a gf, im a woman and i can assure you, you are never going to find a man that doesn't watch porn just because he's with you.
>>
>>17775086
I watch porn. I like porn. Unfortunately my boyfriend has a problem with self control and addiction to it that he hasn't ditched even after we got together. The therapist advised him to stop in various ways and none of it was done. He fucks like a robot because he is so emotionally and visually desensitized to sex and non porn women. He spends money on personalized shows and calls which bothers me.
>>
>>17774961
I've been dating guys for the past seven years and somehow they were all channers. Feels like I'm only attracted to guys with the same shitty sense of humor as me. And, eventually, lurkers on chan. What's terrible cause they tend to be dicks as well :(
>>
>>17775098
i'm sorry you have to go through that, have you thought of ending it?
>>
>>17775110
Oh man I feel you, but seriously break out of it.
There are cute nerdy guys out there that aren't channers. And are actually worth your time. Not saying that there aren't guys who might be worthwhile, but they are rare.
I know, because I was the same. I do still have automatically more interest in someone when I know they are browsing 4chan though.
I've been here throughout most of my late teens and am 23 now. I think I've been basically imprinted. You guys just are like family, doesn't matter if I actually know you or not.
>>
This week has fucking sucked. I'm paranoid that you guys don't do shit unless something is said, feeling left out, and getting mad. ___ and I were wondering last night why you suddenly left, and came back online but when I asked you if you wanted to do something TOMORROW, you said leave me alone for tonight. Are you ok?
>>
I really don't feel like we're going to be able to work this out.
Hopefully you'll prove me wrong.
>>
>>17770091
I don't want to be sexually attracted to feminine boys anymore
>>
>>17775254
Why does it have to be me?
>>
>>17774526
I wish you were the person I'd like you to be.
>>
I hope Ritalin works for me now, and if it doesn't, I don't know what will. ADHD fucking sucks; it has ruined my life. I want to do so much, but I am trapped in my head, not able to do anything. My friends hate me, my GF left me, my family thinks I am inept. God, I am a mess.
>>
Yo L,
I dreamt of you last night. Has been ages since the last time. But I guess my brain decided to compensate it should make it extra intense.
You were visiting with you parents or some shit. I can't really remember what else happened, but we ended up making out.
I'm not sure if that ever happened before, I don't think so.
The real irony is that I nearly never remember my dreams, expect when I dream of you. It's a bunch of bullshit really.
I wonder if I will ever snap out of it completely, if my brain will ever stop this. It's slowly but surely getting close to a decade now. So probably not.
>>
>>17775465
Your initials?
>>
File: spider-man-and-spider-gwen.png (257KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-and-spider-gwen.png
257KB, 500x474px
Well, it looks like he is going to drown again, probably around december

If that happens again and he leaves school, then i'll consider doing something about S again, seriously i don't know why the hellshe still has a little place in mind

For now i really want and need to see P again, i don't care if we just end up as friends, i just want to go out with her gain, she is the only person that fully understands me and i don't want to lose her

I hope i can use this little weekend trip to bring back some of my old stuff and a new hoodie, i can't stand this normie look anymore, it's kinda funny how as soon as i put on a hoodie even the weird one on my shirt my whole aura changes, it makes me smile a bit when D says im turning into a bad boy, maybe i should follow her advice and also get a leather jacket
>>
>>17775524
I'm C.
>>
File: 1478213147539.jpg (36KB, 544x805px) Image search: [Google]
1478213147539.jpg
36KB, 544x805px
>>17770091
Fuck you man, every time you ask me to do something it gets fucking done, if I'm busy I'll do it later. And you better not touch my shit while I'm at work either or ill punch you in the face I PROMISE
>>
I get the urge to mix up my life massively every few years and I'm struggling to stay in love with my girlfriend. She's fantastic and a really lovely and caring person but we've been together 3+ years now and I just want a change
>>
I really want to cuddle with you and watch netflix for hours until we fall asleep on the couch.
I also want to shove your cock so far down my throat that I can't breathe.
But you've got a gf now.
Should have made a move when I had a chance.
>>
>>17770091
I wish you had died instead of dad, you fucking whore.
>>
I'm frustrated but at the same time intrigued. Color Guard is the only door in which I can see and talk to you openly. You don't text me that often or at all, and you sort of roll your eyes and don't look me in the eyes whenever I see you in the hallway. But when we communicate it goes on it's own wheels and rarely faulters. You talk to me. Once when we were on the bus you gave me the other end of your earphones and we listened to calm, slow, sad music together. It means you don't hate me and have some comfort near me, right? You're an introvert, so I don't expect you to look at me all the time when were talking but I can never pinpoint your exact emotions. You're almost like a swirling, confusing fog: I've no idea where to go but I feel as if I need to search deeper into it. I keep thinking about you romantically and on a daily basis. I haven't felt this way in years.

Wanna go see a movie?
>>
Not sure where to ask this so I'll ask here
How do I conjugate the word "cum"
I came, you came, we came, they came etc
or I cummed, you cummed, we cummed, they cummed etc

Context example: "You must have came like 8 times" or "You must have cummed like 8 times"

They both sound weird to me.
Help me or at least tell me where to go ask th is
>>
>>17770091
People treat me differently and i dont know why. They seem to ignore me and get unresponsive when I say things. Is it because of how I look or act? Do I talk in a confusing or quiet way? Do I seem hostile? I just want people to talk to me and treat me like Im a person and I exist.
>>
>>17775669
Welcome to /adv/ forever
>>
>>17775669
Most people seem to only interact with those they have a specific reason to, such as shit like a known shared interest or emotional comfort.

Assuming you shower regularly and aren't critically socially unstable, that's probably it.
>>
My grandma passed away on Tuesday and I have to head home from university today to go to the funeral tomorrow, but all I can think about is my assignments and projects and how this funeral is interfering with my work time, and I feel horrible and selfish because it.
>>
>>17775786
It's okay. You might mourn about her tomorrrow. That's what happened to me.
>>
>>17772903
Possibly, as one of those people, I guess I tend feel that way and sometimes do that, sometimes.
>>
>>17772903
Something to do with the days are getting shorter and colder..
>>
>>17775664
came
>>
Ill never forget you, V. Girls like you are a rare thing and it kills me you have to go back home to South America on sunday.

I just hope one day we can see each other again and pick up where we left off.
>>
One on hand, I got this girl's number and can meet up with her. She's adorable, cute.

On the other hand, old memories and regret make me want her. I hope we run into each other soon. Especially with that fat ass of hers.

I gotta not lose control on this one. Have to appreciate it all
>>
I guess the saying is right, once a cheater always a cheater.
>>
I fucking hate hospitals. They drain the life out of you every time you visit, and just make you feel so powerless
>>
I wish you'd stop taking naps and running away every time you had to actually make fucking effort in this relationship I'm a diamond
>>
I'm afraid of future. I'm afraid I won't be able to live by myself, and parents just keep saying that "you won't without us". I'm afraid I chose a wrong kind of job and I will struggle just to exist, let alone live and explore. My dream always was to sit on arse and do whatever I want, but somehow I feel it is an unachievable dream.
>>
I hate everybody.
>>
>>17770091
i fear that i will not be anywhere near the men my grandfather and dad were
>>
>>17774265
Care to elaborate on what these experiences have been like with one night stands? I'm curious about people like who get tangled into that web of empty emotion.
>>
>>17774265
On top of everything, congratulations on the STD's
>>
I feel like I have a violent side of me. A twisted violent side, and I don't even know why. I've never really done anything violent. I guess I don't care that much though, it's probably just a stupid phase.
>>
File: IMG_20161105_123702.jpg (100KB, 960x922px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161105_123702.jpg
100KB, 960x922px
I'm turning 20 next week. It's fucked up man. I'm not happy with my life, friends will be around from out of town and I really don't want to see anyone if I'm being honest with myself. I don't want to have a birthday party or do anything "fun" because I know I won't enjoy it anyway. I just want to spend my break looking for a new job, playing video games, and finishing my term paper early. I want to be happy again, I really do, but I don't know how to get therapy and I'm not sure who to ask for help. I told my Mom and she hasn't really done anything for me.

How do I just tell people that I don't want to see them this break? I won't continue to cut people off and leave them in the dark, I don't want to be a dick. I just don't feel well right now (or ever).
>>
>>17775786
It'll probably set in later. Besides, I don't think you're so bad for worrying about your own wellbeing. You are human, after all.

I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
Ever since I hit puberty I was chubby and also never got any attention from men. I would exercise and didn't have a bad diet, but I was never skinny. Finally about a year and half ago I went full blown anorexic, basically just stopped eating. I finally got skinny, and got ton of attention from men, but in the end it didn't matter because I fucking hate men now. I literally want to genocide them. What I do to myself is horrible and heartbreaking, but none of them care, all they care about is how skinny a girl can be. I'm a mess, a worse person than I was two years ago, but all that matter is I'm skinny. I regularly treat men like shit, I purposefully be mean to them, lie to them, have them waste money on me and then ditch them, and they keep coming back because they're so fucking disgusting and stupid. I can't even go back to being a normal human because my anorexia is an addiction now and I'm too mentally fucked. It's fucking sick and wrong, but of course men don't care, all they care about is looks.

It any girls out there who are chubby or fat and feel bad because of if, don't fucking do what I did, don't sacrifice yourself for men. They aren't fucking worth it, they're subhuman animals and you're better off alone.
>>
I am emotionally abused and have an emotionally dead father and a crazy extremely authoritarian mother. Arguments happen at least 2 times a day. I am tired of this and want a loving family. Maybe a friend who understands. My life is so far from normality. I hate religion and how it warps people and brainwashes them. Maybe I will get out maybe I won't. Nobody knows me nobody will remember me. I was raised on this website and the Internet and books. No emotional support or advice from parents beyond religious bullshit.

Life is difficult.
>>
>>17770091
I have terrible social skills and I think people think I'm autistic or something

I stared at girls' butts all throughout highschool, so much so that it's a habit at this point, I literally do it without thinking. I don't like that I do it, and I've tried for years to get rid of it, but nothing works (The rise in popularity of leggings certainly didn't help). Thankfully I'm antisocial enough to be mostly invisible, so I don't think I've ever gotten caught yet, but I'm afraid that all the women I know think that I'm a perv, but also think I'm autistic so they just act nice to me.
>>
>>17776296

Kek.

Robot here, fuck you too.
Two things;
Most fatties are extreme SJW man-haters way before doing what you did.
Secondly, I'm a goddamn man, I'm expected to make the first move, approach, take all the fucking risk while you cunts sit on your fucking high horse judging every man that comes along, so you know what? I'm not gonna sit there and let some fat cunt judge me when she aint even using a treadmill or doing cardio - fuck that shit. I'd sooner be rejected by every decent looking, girl who fucking smiles at me and is a fucking nice person, than waste my time with a goddamn red-haired landwhale with SJW-fish lips.
Seriously, fuck that shit.

However;
> don't sacrifice yourself for men.
Good advice, not just about men but for everyone else in general. Don't sacrafise yourself for them. Fuck 'em.
>>
I like to think that, subconsciously, I pray for death and release before going to sleep every day.
>>
I feel so goddamn insecure with myself around women. I feel fucking ugly. I wish a girl I've ever had a proper crush on would return the same feelings. I'm afraid that i'll hit 40 and still be alone. I hate that I'm so naive. I hate that I'm afraid to take huge risks. I have many friends but feel so misunderstood and so fucking alone, like I'll never meet someone that'll truly understand me
>>
You really are a piece of art. Holy shit.

So you are too busy to see me, you have work, you're trying to go back to school, you have your pets and family to deal with. Yet, you have the gull to tell me that you feel jealous because I masturbate to porn or other stuff?
Yeah, because fuck the fact that I only see you once a week, and we have sex even less now. You want me to cut off my only form of relief because it makes you feel bad?
If I were satisfied and completely happy, maybe I wouldn't need to to jerk my meat.
What the fuck is going on in your head?
That's like starving a dog, then punishing it for being hungry.
What the fuck?
>>
>>17776408
Take the ironpill.
/fit/ is the most objectively correct board on this site. Lifting will 100%, without a shadow of a doubt, increase your confidence. Trust me, I'm speaking from experience. I went from being on track to becoming a wizard to banging 10's after several months of lifting.
>>
>>17771397
Are you serious? My dad takes fish oil pearl capsules. Should I sniff his dick?
>>
Failed a job interview today. That makes so many I lost count. I hate that I had a meltdown that caused me to waste the last 4 years of my life on meds and in therapy and now I can't even begin to put my life back together cause I can't fucking even get a part time minimum wage job
>>
I got robbed and my brother is mooching off me.

Also making me want to kill myself.
>>
I'm glad that you're doing better
>>
My major flaw is jealousy
My jealousy is because of my insecurity
I don't know how to fix insecurity

What do?

I just want somebody to think of me as the most important thing in their life, which is how I think of my romantic partners/crushes.
>>
I've never had a relationship I would consider an actual relationship. I've focused on my work, writing, and education I really don't feel the need to have a relationship or find a girl to settle down with, because that would impact my writing, my one true passion
>>
>>17776672
Someone probably does but your insecurities pushed them away
>>
>>17776211
>>17775794
Thanks anons. Hearing that helped a little.
>>
One time, just one time I'm actually asking for your support while I'm going through terrible situation and you can't be assed to put down video game for one single night to help me through.
>>
Man, I really fucking hate when my parents start talking about my life

Of course they don't know, they just coasted through the years, club here, shopping there, what the fuck who cares about tomorrow. I did nothing, I knew nothing, and my bones can't even let me be a labor monkey.

So when I have to go out, I have to fake it like I depend on it, because I DO depend on it, no skills, no personality, just memories of every failure I went through to perfect my stories and jokes and humor.

So fuck off, I don't need your shit about not being married or changing jobs, or not finishing my degree, I'm doing this all by myself, competing with people who are prepared and way ahead of me. No fucking thanks to you, and your now needy dependent asses because you can't coast through life anymore and you want the company.

It is insufferable, just like now, it ruins my fucking day man. I can't live for you, when you go, I will be very old, and very useless if I just orbit around you. This shitty ass blackmail is fucking me up, thank God I'm too autistic and I will forget this in a few days for other things or else I would have been fucked up years ago
>>
File: you-wouldnt-understand.jpg (65KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
you-wouldnt-understand.jpg
65KB, 500x374px
I want to stop this. I want to stop this weird state that i am in. All my friends are gone, either because i pushed them or they jumped. i tried to fix the relationships, Alex said he was sorry and wanted to be friends (yet he hasn't said more than two sentences to me in the passed 2 weeks), and I gave Nick distance and he seems to have calmed down since the fights ended.

I just want my friends back. I just want to talk until sunrise with you guys again. I want to feel like we are a family again.

Now I just move day to day. I have some "friends" that i talk to but they hardly know anything about me, and I about them.

I have been listening to Bob Dylan for the past week and it has been sort of therapeutic, but it also reminds me of the good and bad times we all went through.

God dammit I can't move on...

and i never will...

...will i?

I keep forgetting that im the main character in my life story, but all of you were more important to me than i was to myself.
>>
You grinned like a doofus when I hugged you, it was really cute. I can't wait to talk to you again.
>>
>>17773780
Ohh I love paranoia !!!
>>
Today marks the four year anniversary of my suicide attempt. In a couple of days it will be a year since I stopped self harming. I didn't want to tell anyone I know about this anniversary because I feel like they would take pity or feel bad for me. I think saying I've gotten better or made progress simply doesn't show how hard it is to stop self harming or having suicidal thoughts. It is hard as hell and dark and isolating. If you are self harming or have suicidal thoughts you are lovely. It takes time to quit, and you might fail sometimes, but that is okay. Trying is hard, but is quintessential. You deserve better, you deserve to give yourself a chance, and you deserve life.

With Love,
>>
I told my dad the honest to god truth about everything and I feel like I started a war that I meant to end. This isn't going to be good.
>>
>>17776573
I'm not. Despite what anyone has told you. I don't need someone going and telling my parent what I was/am thinking.
>>
Yay.

I have a date tomorrow. Going to a concert.
>>
you know how I always say I'm having a blast? well I want to fucking end it. family does nothing but fight and so far it's completely torn apart. I'm left with the thought of "was what I did the right thing?". the numbness of slowly killing myself with drugs and pain of not being much in life is not enough. I really wish I would OD and not be saved. and the sad part is, I was so close to actually wanting to save myself, but it didn't work out between me and her. and now I'm lost. no one to talk to, no one to tell me it'll be okay just rest. just me and a bottle of pills and whatever else I can get my hands on. but please, if I do end it. don't mourn me. don't pray for me. just let me slip into forgotness. it'll be easier for me to sleep.
>>
I wish I could just hear your voice again
>>
File: 1473258432995.png (191KB, 426x628px) Image search: [Google]
1473258432995.png
191KB, 426x628px
I told myself it would be the last time. She found a new boyfriend and I told myself I was done with her and if she wanted to come back I'd refuse.

But he broke up with her and soon enough we're hanging out and she gets all cuddly with me, and things go back to how they were, just like they always seem to do. And I give her the ring back. And pretty soon the hitting and the yelling are back. And it makes me feel so shitty, but I love her, and I keep hoping she'll change. I feel like I owe her after all the promises I've made, and I almost feel like it's my duty to put up with how she is.

But it takes me days to recover from shit she says to me. I feel like I'm walking on eggshells around her and it will just take a little mistake for her to start making me feel worthless. So I just get used to being like, well, she's in one of those moods, I better just keep my mouth shut and do what she says. And yet if part of me didn't get off on the position I'm in, I wouldn't put up with it. I mist have gotten smacked too hard and been broken.
>>
>>17773746
If this were to an A I'd be so happy right now, but....send this to your person, anon
>>
I don't trust anyone with a Los Angeles accent.
>>
>>17777001
call me then
>>
>>17770091
At night I have no one to talk to anymore, or anyone in general. I've lost most of my online friends due to one person. And I've had my heart broken by someone because. Because I just couldn't own up to apologizing. I don't see why I had to when I know I was correct. Not on a "maybe ur rite" thing, but a 2+2=fish, type of answer.

It actually is starting to eat at me. I can deal with being empty and alone inside in real life, but I can't lose my friends. I'm making new friends. Nice people, but I don't feel like I fit in.

Except talking to this one person who's super nice. I've been being super nice to her because she deserves it. Can't be a cunt to everyone.
>>
>working in group with a girl
>we have an animation to make, and a full file of communication strategy for a company
>I take the animated video, she takes the file, and I tell her to tell me if she needs help on her part
>two days later nothing from her
>overhear her talking to a teacher about how she's doing all the work and i'm just doing the animation (which takes a week)
>she never voiced those concerns to me
>tell her multiple times to tell me what she needs help with
>"oh no anon, it's okay"
>friday she starts giving me stuff to do becausse "we're a group. I can't do this alone"
>it's all stuff I've never done and don't knoww how. Make something and show it to her. I find it needs work and ask her what i should do
>"oh no it's great like this, leave it"
>she sends messages late at night complaining about how it wasn't done properly and she had to do it again, and how she didn't tell me to change anything because I'm not motivated, and I wouldn't have done it
>proceeds to tell me I have no place there, and that i'm a cunt

As of now I took the discussion, sent a mail to our referee teacher and explained my side of things. As calmly and respectfully as I could.

I don't know what else to do.It's like I'm dealing with a crazy person.
>>
>>17777012
Deep down, I'm pretty sure you know what you've got to do. This isn't just a bad relationship, that's a horrible one. She's toxic, and you are too, by enabling her behavior. Dude, just leave. For your own sake, you have to.
>>
>>17777012
>And I give her the ring back. And pretty soon the hitting and the yelling are back

Try not giving the ring this time.
>>
How common is it for someone to reply to "I love you" with "I love me too"?
>>
>>17777903
Fairly, especially if they're a cheeky fucker.

Most likely they don't feel the same about you and were trying to lighten the mood. It's also possible that they're cockteasing you, but I wouldn't bet on it. Who is this person to you? Why did you say you loved them?
>>
>>17777912
The person who I've been dating for a number of years. They kinda whisper it when we fall asleep so I can't hear them too well. I remember that I've giggled when they said it because I've been assuming they've been saying "I love ya too" this whole time, and then they'll ask what I'm giggling at. But I heard it loudly and clearly a few nights ago.
>>
>>17777928
Guess I should say they have no problem saying "I love you too" over text or after sex.
>>
>>17777928
Aw, jeez mate, are you exclusive with the chick?

They probably have issues with intimacy. If it's been years and they still won't even toss an "I love you" your way, I'd bail, but that's just me. You should try talking to them about it. Don't be a bitch, just ask them straightforwardly why they're uncomfortable with saying it in person. If you play your cards right it'll be a bonding experience.
>>
>>17777944
I'll try talking to them about it then, cheers man.
>>
>>17777948
Best of luck anon. Discussion is usually a good first step for any relationship-based problem. Not always, but usually.
>>
Fuck you for being "friendly". You're just a manipulative cunt.
>>
>>17777996
oh fuck off you just want to absolve yourself of any and all responsibility liar
>>
How can I get her to talk to me regularly?

Never contacts me first, but does not shy away from us talking when I get her going
>>
>>17773678
Aggressive

>>17774072
>soup tastings
Why have I never done this?

>>17777001
No saved recordings?
>>
I can't stop thinking about you and I hate that I can't stop thinking about you but I also refuse to stop thinking about you because I love you and only you, and if I said otherwise I would only be lying.

In my thoughts I live in an alternate reality where I never fucked up and you still loved me.

It's unhealthy but I can't walk away. It's been months.

I don't know what to do. I've fucked myself over.

I never meant to hurt you but you'd never believe that.

And now you're with someone else. And I'm trying really hard to be happy that you appear to be happy but I can't do it. I hate it.

I miss you. I love you more than anything. I never meant for any of this to happen. I just want you back in my life.

I don't know how to let go, and even if I did know, I wouldn't do it because why would I let go of the love of my life.

The pain hasn't gotten any better with time. If anything it's gotten worse, I've just learned how to put up with it.
>>
>>17778060
Ramp it up, ask her out so theres a formal relationship between you. If she still doesn't and she otherwise behaves positively to you she might just be a bad texter.
>>
We're going to have to take this slow.
>>
>>17778156
I've tried to ask her out. But never actually did (Other than one time in April)

It could be social anxiety related?
>>
>>17778100
I truly know how you feel. Be strong, stranger.
>>
>>17778246
I've tried but I'm cracking fast.

Don't know how much longer I can put up with this shit.
>>
I miss you so fucking much. I know I'm acting like I'm not, but I really do miss you. So so much.
>>
>>17770091
I have lost the ability to feel anything but pure sadness, though most of the time I feel nothing. Every day I put on a mask of being OK, but when I get home I feel like shit. I'm also never rested, even if I sleep for 15 hours I still feel exhausted.
>>
>>17778388
Why are you acting like you're not?
>>
I miss you, and I wish you well.

I've finally met someone really cool, I'm closer to living a happy life than I've been in a long time. My feelings for you were a strange mix of nostalgia and my projections of divinity, overall a mental illness on my part. I want to be your friend, I want to know you again. But I fear you'll remain forever too creeped out to accept me as a close friend again. I'm in a quandary.
>>
I'm going on a strike in a few days that I mostly disagree with.

The only reason I do is because a chick has asked me to. She doesn't even want it either but her dad seems to put too much pressure on her about the whole thing. I just want a goddamn date, but I guess this will do, the literal crybabies around aren't annoying enough to give a shit.
>>
well youre gone just like that, it was amazing being with you this week and ill never forget these times we had together. please stay in touch, it was so hard dropping you off this morning but I hope nothing but the best for you. I just hope we can meet back up some day again, but please don't wait for me.
>>
Reflection of your failure ...still drifting on lies from god knows when..fuck off dick
>>
Virgin, dont know anything about girls. I'm so bad with them holy shit,

Fell for this girl at work, she has a kid and I knew about it very early on and it made me not approach her because im not sure how ready I am to be a parent.

A guy who wasnt a pussy has been dating her for like 8 months or something, hes better than me anyway. I'm just going to quit this job at the end of the year and try my best to get over my failure. I hate admitting that I cant change the world, much less myself, but its what Ive made and dragging myself around in misery just because her smile and presence give me such a great feeling of elation isnt worth what I end up feeling like.

Im probably just going to rescind my desire for women. I dont feel like im even capable of anything other than just being some zero-commitment unattractive coward.
>>
File: 1469679452934.png (373KB, 540x476px) Image search: [Google]
1469679452934.png
373KB, 540x476px
Okay, I could make this into a whole fucking essay but I'll try to be brief.

My girlfriend is verbally abusive, hits me, and very openly sleeps around on me. But I feel like I have to stay because of how I've promised to never leave over and over again. She knows that I'll put up with all of it. And even though she doesn't treat me well, I still love her.

I told myself the last time she got pissed off and left that it would be the last time and I'd be done with her if she wanted to come back, but now things are right back to where they were. I'm pathetic. But I know I won't do anything about it.

And it's not getting smacked for stupid shit that's the worst part. It's the type of shit she says. It just keeps me thinking poorly of myself, and I get used to thinking well she's in one of those moods again, I better just shut up and not to let it get to me. And then later she's as sweet as can be and makes me feel wanted and loved.
>>
>>17778206
I mean, we did hang out once, but haven't since.

Last conversation I had was to meet up.

Basically ended with her saying how she's stupidly busy (with specifics) and that we definitely should do something.

That was a month ago now.
>>
It's not over.
Someone was in my house.
Someone was supplying them with the weapons, probably someone in that group.
It never mattered where I went. Every job. What I said or what I did.
I am going to finish it. I will never forget. Even if it takes years.
>>
>>17778622
That means she doesn't want to date, don't mean to be cruel but anything but a yes is a no... If she says "another time maybe" and doesn't suggest another time then it's most likely not what she wants. Sorry mayne :(
>>
I want to fall in love so badly.
>>
>>17778661
So do I. I just have a useless crush on someone. Not love, just a useless infatuation with someone I hardly know and who hardly knows me. One that can't go anywhere for so many reasons. So, I'm just waiting for it to pass. Actual love would be nice one of these days, but it also isn't important enough to make a priority
>>
>>17770091
Man, I fucked up. And don't I give a fucks anymore. I just say fuck it and that's it.

I fucked up a life. My life.
I don't have not strength and not a mental fortitude to give a fuck anymore.

I think I'm losing my mind and my will to live.
Yet here I am, on this trainwreck which I call my life and wasting my time posting this garbage here.
Why bother?
>>
>>17778676
I know the feeling - I had a useless crush that consumed me recently, but it's fading. I'm forgetting. I'm just waiting for love to happen somehow.
>>
File: 1463434251445.jpg (1MB, 4000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1463434251445.jpg
1MB, 4000x1600px
>>17778661
You don't know what your asking for
>>
>>17778645
Probably. Just her general actions indicate that it could be anything with her.

She is known to be quite shy,only has a handful of friends. Probably has some level of social anxiety as well. So tubal signs may not apply
>>
>>17778714
Weird, I had the same situation and I think that means they don't know what they want themselves. It might be that she likes you but doesn't want a relationship because of how it would put some responsibility on her.
>>
>>17778727
Makes sense, given how busy she is. (2 jobs, 7classes) May not want that extra resposeibitliy. So she's leaving it kinds open, for when she feels ready?
>>
>>17778734
Maybe mate, I don't know the girl so I can't really tell you. Maybe she just wants to hook up. Good luck anyway.
>>
>>17778759
Yea. Thanks.

Honestly I doubt that she just wants too hookup. Doesn't seem like that type. Doubt she's had a bf or anything

Honestly at this point I would just want her to open up so we can talk a bit. Maybe I can get a better idea then about her position towards me
>>
>>17778775
Hard to do that without coming across as platonic. I don't know how good your relationship is with her, but careful about coming her platonic friend. There is a set amount of time with girls where there's a perfect opportunity to ask them out, else it can get hit and miss as to whether or not anything will happen.

That being said, if you don't feel comfortable asking her out right now, don't.

And general advice, though you probably know this, don't expect anything from asking a girl out and it'll hurt less if it goes badly.

Good luck.
>>
>>17778792
Yea. I mostly feel comfortable asking, but I wanna wait until classes are over. Hopefully then, if she was genuinely busy, we would be able to do something.

And honestly, with her, I would still remain friends with her regardless if I got with her as more.
>>
>>17778812
That's a good outlook. Hope it goes well for you.
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (235KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
235KB, 1080x1080px
I'm taking a break from weed and the mood swings are hitting me hard, the gloomy cold weather and my general disposition to sadness don't help either. I keep saying sad things to my coworkers and family members and I feel really humiliated that I just can't keep my mouth shut. I need to work on my life so I can get educated and get out of the shitty retail job but I just can't decide on a plan. I'm always either too high or too sad to think rationally about my life. The world is too chaotic and any leap I take will surely get be swept aside in an unforeseen current. I'm worried I'll be a sad weak loser forever.
>>
>>17778537
We're talking rapist, stalker, and peeping tom correct?
>>
I don't trust you. You're very shady sorry.
>>
>>17778814
Yea. I guess it is.

Now to keep my mind off her for another month or so.
>>
What's wrong with me. I have no feelings, I only care about cigarettes. I feel like I'm dying, my mental health is going out the window and I don't know who to talk to.

I love and hate my job but I want out of this place. Been considering going to Ukraine and fighting with the Somali unit with Givi. If I could that is.

Everythings just too much for me and I want out.
>>
I am forever sad, no matter what happens in life that is good something always brings me back down.

I recently just started a path that will result in my life dream (Working as health care professional) i wont say where or what field.

I am happy in the sense that i will be able to help people and have a good job, but i also feel like whats the point. like what is the point working this hard just so you can end up working 40 hours a week to have only a couple days of a week, and in those couple days you have to always put first that you are a healthcare professional.

There is no other job i would do in the world, but i am scared about losing what left i have of my life. My gf works shifts too, and i may end up never seeing her, if i didnt have her i would be full on depressed and taking drugs.

Everytime i feel like my life is back on track i get a piece of my past come back to black mail me, its not even like its me bringing it up. I used to be an absolute piece of work taking drugs getting into fights and sleeping with anyone, i am scared that my past will come back on me now and end up me losing my job. There are videos online of me doing stupid things, i have no social media but part of me is still worried.

Even if i am worried about this new job it is my life long dream and i dont want my stupid behavior from my youth ruining it.
>>
Interesting. Every time I think about messaging her, the same song plays that day.

Billy Joel - Tell Her About It.

Not too into signs, but maybe it is one?
>>
(floppy dick noises)
>>
oh my goodness, you are my kryptonite. Even though it's been over a year since I saw you last, those damn feelings haven't actually gone away. I'm starting to wonder about us, I'm starting to wonder if maybe, just maybe, the timing is finally right.

But who's to say. Maybe I'll call you, maybe I won't. All I know is that for once, I feel really good about this. How fucking eager you were, goodness, I missed you so much. You don't even know.
>>
>>17779446
then say something or i'll never know
>>
>>17779453
how about i call you tomorrow and we make plans for next week? i'd love to catch up
>>
>>17779488
looking forward to chatting
>>
>>17775010
No reason you can't just show me. I still want to send you shit all the time too.
>>
>>17772550
Man... fuck you. You're so petty and low
>>
File: 1476323521707.jpg (14KB, 310x464px) Image search: [Google]
1476323521707.jpg
14KB, 310x464px
I'm shit at pretty much everything I am doing now. I do not enjoy school even though I used to be a perfect student. I am not happy. Depression has left but that void has been filling with worse and worse anxiety. I can't talk to anyone about how I truly feel in fear of burdening them or having that information used against me somehow. I lost all energy to do anything, even playing vidya is too tiring. I have no clue what I am doing with my life. I may be the only failure in a family of really successful people. The girl I have had a crush on for two fucking years (and apparently liked me back but I was to fucking autistic to notice it) got a bf the fucking hour before I was about to ask her out. Worst of all is that I just try to brush everything that I'm feeling off and it has stopped working. I have intense headaches almost every single day. I am a miserable shadow of my former self and I have no idea how to get our of this.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.