[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I buy my first credit card at? I am 23 and have zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1477942179160.png (276KB, 712x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1477942179160.png
276KB, 712x1023px
Where do I buy my first credit card at? I am 23 and have zero in my credit score.
>>
>>17769869
You don't buy a credit card. If you have a job, the banks will practically beg you to take one.
>>
>>17769876
I meant obtain. Was in a rush to type this.
>>
>>17769876
Pretty much this, OP.
Most people start their credit with a credit card.
Get a job, get a credit card. Use it once in a while and pay it back immediately. Your good credit will build.
>>
>>17769901
what things should I buy with my credit card? Things at least 5 to 10% of my salary?
>>
>>17770087
I buy every single thing with my card, thus gets me points and other benefits, then lay it off end of the month and pay no interest. Make about $300+ a year just in points.
>>
>>17770087
when i was looking it up, most people say the best thing to do is use it for everything, and pay it off EARLY at the end of each month (don't just pay the minimum required). this shows you are responsible with the borrowed money, etc.

i got a credit card with the bank i was already with because it was reasonable.

also don't listen to >>17770118
the points rewards only work for you when you spend a LOT of money. if you don't make much money, your'e not gonna be able to spend much money, thus you won't be getting enough points for it to be worth. because the cards that come with significant points rewards also come with significantly higher annual fees.

i only make about 35k a year, so there's no way i'd be spending enough money to profit in points. if you don't spend enough money, you basically pay for the points in the form of the annual fee anyway.
>>
>>17770123

You're doing it wrong then.
>>
>>17770139
uh. okay. how much money do you spend a month with your credit card
>>
>>17769869
open a bank account and buy a debit card
>>
>>17770147
You get a card without a fee.
>>
>>17770153
Avoiding the counter argument
>>
>>17770153
ooookay. you're either massive bait or don't know what you're talking about. credit cards with rewards always have annual fees. the cards without annual fees do not have rewards/points.

i'm not going to argue anymore so OP, >>17770123 this is my advice. do with it as you please.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.