[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the clueless one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: at least you tried.jpg (43KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
at least you tried.jpg
43KB, 500x478px
I'm trying to work on my social skills and this happened to me:

Get the number of a cute girl after a party. We didn't talk much, I just thought she was cute and asked for her number when she went, to "see each other again"

Called her 2-3 days later and invited her to go out. First sugested climbing one evening, she's busy so we're going for breakfast saturday morning.

Is there any way someone could not get that this is a date ?

NB: I'm asking because either she doesn't, or she does and says nothing although she has a boyfriend as I just discovered. I just want to know if I provoked the mixup.
>>
>>17769862

not necessarilly. if you are blunt about it being a date they act like you're a needy faggot, and if you dont many many many many many many girls will play dumb and be like 'WHAT ANON I THOUGHT WE WERE JUST FRIENDS GAWD WHY DONT GUYS WANT TO BE FRIENDS BUT STILL PAY FOR FOOD'
>>
>>17769862
you just recently found out she has a bf?
>>
>>17769868
I just told my friend, who knows her, about our "date". She's just baffled and tells me she has a bf.

>>17769865
Thank you, so I am right thinking a sane human female would understand that this is a date?
>>
>>17769904
she's either a ho or you haven't explicitly stated "THIS IS A DATE. I AM TAKING YOU OUT WITH THE INTENTION OF DEVELOPING A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP." you might want to specify that before Saturday so you can either both be on board for an affair or you can save yourself $20
>>
>>17769915
or she has recently broken up with bf, to the point where they haven't updated social media/word hasn't spread
>>
>>17769915
I will ask given the situation. But I didn't say "date". We barely talked at all, I was trying to stay distant for once...

That's why I'm asking, to know if the implication wasn't clear to anyone who has dated before.

>>17769919
I can only hope so
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.