[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I ever let my kids know that I have a criminal record?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x282px
Should I ever let my kids know that I have a criminal record? I don't want them to find it out of nowhere and get mad at me.
>>
>>17769801
It'll catch up with you at some point, you might as well tell them
>>
>>17769801
What's the record for, and how old are your kids? I guess you could mention it if it comes up in the natural flow of conversation, or if you have to discipline them you could bring it up then if it's relevant.

The only good reason I can think of to bring it up with them is if it's something that's easy to find - like if you're on a sex offenders list, or googling your name brings up a newspaper article about how you knocked off a jewellers. If your kid's friends find out about it before they do it'd be an absolute disaster.
>>
>>17769853
I was arrested for disorderly conduct way back. my kids are between the ages of 10-13.
>>
Just tell them in high school before a football game or whenever they have an opportunity to get into trouble

>you know actually when I was xx age I did stupid thing xx and got disorderly conduct on my permanent record, it was really dumb, don't let it happen to you.
>>
>>17770338
Just tell them when they're like 14-15. They'll probably think it's cool.
>>
>>17769801
Make them listen to "The trooper" by Iron Maiden every day for a whole year.
Then tell them about your criminal record.

Learn to play with perspective homie ;)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.