[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I don't like drama" What does she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 95726589.jpg (121KB, 338x507px) Image search: [Google]
95726589.jpg
121KB, 338x507px
>"I don't like drama"
What does she mean by this?
>>
>>17769659
She probably means the opposite
>>
Means that she probably sees herself as someone who doesn't like drama and is a special little snowflake.
>>
It means she loves drama but wants to sound quirky and unique by saying that she doesn't
>>
It means she is of the avoidant masterrace. Which might make for less small dramas like "you take too long to text back!" but usually ends in an erruption after a certain buildup (aka "i don't feel like you love me anymore").
Try help her learn to express herself in appropriate manners and when needed instead of bottling it up till it's unbearable. She's probably a professional sulker too.
>>
>>17769659
It depends on the context. What was going on when she said it? What was the general topic of conversation?
>>
she doesn't like drama but somehow finds herself embroiled in it constantly

wonder how that happens
>>
She doesn't like drama but she's making an issue out of it.
>>
File: 1476765983497.jpg (24KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1476765983497.jpg
24KB, 500x374px
>>17769659
>"I hang out with guys instead of other girls because I don't like drama"
>>
>>17769659
They are HOES that been in so much relationships with chads they rather be alone and fuck everyone because its easier
>>
>>17769659
Usually that she is emotionally stunted, entirely self-interested, and displays at least mild sociopathic tendencies.

It's code for "As long as things are fun/easy, we're cool, but as soon as I have to do any sort of work in this relationship, I'm ghosting you."
>>
>>17769659

Subtle way of saying "I'm not like other girls".

Treat it like the girl has literally just said that instead.
Y'know, humour her and pretend it's true.
>>
It means
>I subconsciously seek out drama then throw a bitch fit how there's always drama
or
>i blow up everything around me to be bigger than it always is
>>
>>17770111
Why would you get mad at someone "ghosting" you? Who the fuck owes you their time?
God I have no idea how people work anymore
>>
Means
>I actually love drama!! Pretending I hate it is part of the fun! xD
>>
>>17770333
This
>>
>>17769689
Dude, you described me perfectly
That's why I chose to be and to stay alone
I used the Op's sentence once, at the very beginning of my first serious relationship, only to learn how I truly operate within a dynamic of the relationshib
>>
>>17769659
>"Make a big deal about how many guys I've fucked and we're done."
>>
>>17770333
Who said anything about being mad? Where are you even getting that from?
>>
>>17770333
Depends. If you don't have any real history, roll out as you please.

But it's a dick move to ghost someone out of the blue if you've legitimately been involved for a while.
>>
>>17770333
it's common decency to say "i'm not feelin this, sorry goodluck." you fuckin twat. It's not about anyone OWNING you, get over yourself. Unless someone does something very shitty it's rude and uncool to ghost them regardless. And it's pretty pathetic and cowardly too, if you ask me.

If things naturally peter out, fine. But abruptly ignoring a call or text is childish.
>>
>>17769659
She means she doesn't like arguments or crazy exes or cheating or any games or indecisiveness that makes you yo yo back and forth.
>>
she doesnt like drama involving her but loves drama involving other people
>>
>>17769659
She loves drama
>>
Doesn't "like" drama, but is SOMEHOW involved in it constantly and talks shit about people but thinks it's okay because she starts her sentence with "I don't mean to talk shit, but..." or "no offense or anything, but..."
>>
She loves drama
>>
>>17769659
She is implying you're being dramatic. Like posting this on 4chan instead of talking to her, making a bigger deal out of it, drama.
>>
>>17769659
She might be introverted and view extroverted people as being more ' dramatic'.
>>
>>17769663

/ thread

Women who this are usually the opposite. They create and attract social conflict.
>>
It means "I'll tell you all about my drama but I'll never listen to any of yours!"
>>
It's like a recovering alcoholic saying " I don't like alcohol".
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.