[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women care less about men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0043.jpg (11KB, 227x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
11KB, 227x227px
Do women care less about men? I am a male and I care deeply about some women. For example, a woman friend zoned me 3 years ago. I think about her everyday even though I don't talk to her anymore. I doubt she thinks of me at all.

Why is this? I think it's because women just have so many dudes chasing them that losing one does not matter. If you have 10 cakes at home, would you care if one went splat on the ground?

Not saying women don't care about men but it seems they just care less.

I think I care so much because I really don't have women falling into my life on a daily.

What is the truth here?
>>
>>17769424

you need to take a close look at what you're saying.

first and foremost

>she friendzoned me

ergo, you over invested and had romantic feelings. she claimed to see you as a friend at best, but in many 'friendzone' cases, they dont like you as a friend even they're just too 'nice' to boot you from their lives.

>i doubt she thinks of me at all

if the above stuff WASNT true, then this statement would be pretty silly still. you are are making an assumption.

>i dont think this one woman thinks about me
>therefore women care less about men

again, she made it clear that it was YOU in particular she didn't like. but even without that, you're just assuming and then generalizing an entire gender.

>womene have so many dudes chasing them

i think a big problem is that you're also asking everyone else to generalize their feelings on an entire gender.

while girls tend to be more pursued, you make it sound like they have to like each guy who pursues them. they dont. remember that when you pursue someone (Regardless of gender) you are forcing yourself upon that person. not in a bad rapey way, but you are the one insisting you be a part of their lives, because you want that person.

they are under no obligation to be a part of your life.

imagine if a fat ugly girl came up and bugged you every day and she was annoying on top of it all and you were just too nice to tell her no and then she went and said
>MEN DONT CARE ABOUT WOMEN CUZ YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME

>what is the truth here

the truth is that you're ego centric. you have your feelings and if they arent reciprocated you take offense, when in reality you are pushing yourself on others and saying that your love is worth something.
>>
File: 1478353962008.png (88KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1478353962008.png
88KB, 320x287px
Sorry anon, but the truth is that no one really cares about you unless you're a woman
>>
>>17769440
Op wasn't asking if women are obligated to care. Of course nobody on planet earth is obligated to give two shits about anyone else. Whether they should, that's a different question.
>>
>>17769470

>OP wasn't asking if women were obligated to care

you're right, he just assumed they were obligated to care.
>>
I care about men just not shitty ones
I care about women just not shitty ones

im not calling you shit personally :/
>>
>>17769484
this OP
there also is no santa claus

i´k´tf ´bro I ´had a ´nice ´time ´wi´t´h ´t´ha´t frec´kled 19yo 3 years ago. I ´s´till ´t´hi´n´k a´bou´t ´her every si´ngle day. doi´tfor´her.jpeg
´t´he solu´tio´n is ´to ´hu´n´t a´no´t´her o´ne do´w´n´, I`'m so fuc´ki´ng ´busy ´wor´kig ´si´nce ´t´he´n I ´ha´ve ´no ´time a´nd loo´ks ´no more. I ´need o´ne more year or so. old sc´hool upri´ngi´ng + femi´nis´t ´world = a´n´noyi´ng

i ´t´hi´n´k my ´kex´board is fuc´ked
>>
>>17769451
tru
f a m p a i
>>
id rather say this is not caring but a simple obsession.

it is quite common with young males. those long and difficult obsessions. women have shorter ones, and then they lose interest.

my personal opinion is that its just biology of humans.
>>
>>17769424
The Rape of the Sabine Women.
Old roman play and part of the founding myth of Rome.
Romans kidnap and rape a bunch of women from a neighboring city. Winter closes off the passes and the husbands and fathers can't rescue the women for a couple of months. By then none of the women want to be rescued. They've completely changed their identities and now think of themselves as Roman wives, not Sabine wives.

Women can deeply love someone or something and then completely change that attachment and utterly not care about the previous love.
Men often cannot understand this.
>>
File: 1475818717070.jpg (72KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475818717070.jpg
72KB, 960x960px
>>17769654

Romans literally invented cuckolding.
>>
Honestly it just seems like women can give less of a Fick about men because they don't have to invest AS much into relationships. Like as a dude, it takes incredible effort to get into a relationship. As a woman, it takes less. Naturally if you put less effort into something, the easier it is to forget about it.
>>
I'm pretty sure that when you think about it, you will be able to think of girls you've rejected (directly or indirectly) in your life and realize you never think of them because you rejected them for a reason; you didn't like them that much
Who knows if they aren't thinking of you the same way you think about that girl you rejected

Shit happens bro, people rarely actually like each other and even then managing friendships or romantic relationships is a fucking mess. I hate the fact we're social creatures.
>>
File: 1458880013264.png (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458880013264.png
26KB, 600x600px
>>17769451
Fuck. I hate every time I hear this. So true.
>>
>>17769424
I have only been capable of obsession until age 24. I had one guy I pined for from 8th grade all the way through sophomore year of college. It's very intense. I had one guy I was so crazy for I couldn't see he was toying with me (he had me spoon feeding him and shit, it was riidiiicuulouuusss) due to noticing my pining till a mutual friend told me he wasn't actually into me. Even friendships. I've had 2 friendships in my life (1 make 1 female) that I felt were extremely close. I cried when those people were hurting as if I myself waa hurting. I also cried when they drifted away from me due to various reasons(age, school, distance,etc).

I literally just became capable of balancing relationships and other people with my own real life.

Women have just as intense feelings. It's funny, actually our perception is that men don't have as deep of an ability to feel due to male cheating, playboys, and general toxicity aimed at women in many places.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.