[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have I been a victim of bullying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0986.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0986.png
2MB, 750x1334px
At my school prom, I was voted "40 year old virgin", and while I was never exactly an outcast and could have a good laugh with normies, I rarely went to their parties. A few people later said they voted for me because they knew I'd be able to take the banter, but I don't feel comfortable with it considering I was always kind of viewed as this benevolent, but fucking odd, eccentric.
>>
ill be real real here

are you ugly/fat?
>>
>>17769345
>don't feel comfortable with it

Just smirk as if you were being given blowjob.
Plus you are going to university right? plenty of time to grow into a better person.
>>
besides its gonna be alright

you're at the very least 18

you can go to university/get a job and start a new life and noone will know the aspie you were
>>
File: 1430838393805.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1430838393805.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>17769345

>benevolent
>>
>>17769445
Nope, skinny/ginger, socially awkward, extroverted and class clown but also miserable and plagued with anxieties.
>>
File: 1448041328706.jpg (88KB, 1280x820px) Image search: [Google]
1448041328706.jpg
88KB, 1280x820px
>>17769460
kek you are a paradox!
>>
just go to the gym - within a couple of months you'll feel a bit more confident

its normal for humans to have anxieties - its part of evolution.
take comfort into knowing your not alone.

when you get to uni it'll get better - people become more mature - they want friends cus they too are starting out in a place where they know onone so they wont resort to bullying.

what i find with highschool bullying is that its mostly 'just a joke/banter' to the bullies - they dont hate you specifically they just use people for a quick laugh out of social insicurities they have.

trust me - ive been in a sorta similar boat
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.