[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do girls move on so fast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1466778074423.jpg (233KB, 1264x1818px) Image search: [Google]
1466778074423.jpg
233KB, 1264x1818px
How did ex gf move on so fast from a 4 year relationship?

It's been months, and I only got worse from being OK at first (i broke up with her). She started seeing someone new just a month or two later.

Does this mean I actually love her, but she doesn't love me? instead of addiction/codependency
>>
When women break up with you they've been thinking about it for way before the breakup actually occurs.
>>
>>17769234
But I broke up first, as she grew distant/stopped having sex/ just came back to mine to sleep. She was a wreck, and we stayed friends until she started weaning me off, while i said i wanna get back

so... she was gonna do it anyways? fuck me
>>
Well you should be happy for her, or did you want her to be depressed?
>>
>>17769248
I'm trying to figure out if I truly love her, instead of the codependence/addiction that occurs in long term relationships. And whether her moving on so fast is a sign that she never really loved me.
>>
>>17769241
She was already fucking someone else by this point
>>
>>17769259
That's what I thought and broke up with her.

But then she said it wasn't so, she's not really the type of person to do that...
>>
>>17769241
>>17769264
Just move on dude. Don't get hung up on any one person, there are too many other more interesting people to meet.
>>
>>17769226
Sometimes they've been thinking about it for a long time. Sometimes they just make it look like they're over it by getting a new relationship right away.
>>
>>17769241
She was 100% cheating on you, sorry OP. I broke up with my gf of three years and she was dating new within a few months. It took me almost a year to fully get over it, even though I was the one who initiated. And despite her being on my mind, I know that I never loved her. Move on, OP, you'll be happier, and you'll find someone who isn't a cheating whore.
>>
>>17769281
It ain't that easy, I suspect I actually love her for real

>>17769284
I think it might just be a rebound
>>
>>17769226
Women aren't capable of love, how many times do I have to repeat myself before you fags understand? It will be a lot easier for you too when you don't catch feelings for a bitch.
>>
>>17769307
nah i doubt it

still I do need to get over her, it's just if what I feel is actually true love I'd like to try a bit more
>>
>>17769317
I'm with this guy.
>>
>>17769308
you didn't get her pregnant fast enough

fun fact: women are more likely to cheat on you when they're ovulating
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.