[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No interest in women or men sexually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1476666534349.png (436KB, 556x634px) Image search: [Google]
1476666534349.png
436KB, 556x634px
I used to be a loser... I finally lost weight, changed my mindset and saw the reality of how women actually are. Now when I go to school women check me out, stare at me and flirt with me in class. But it seems all for nothing now. I don't care about any of them. All of these women seem worthless to me now. The funny thing is now in a paradoxical way not caring about them more causes them to be more attracted to me. So stupid. Does any other guy here have this problem? What's even more stupid is that I'm a romantic but at the same time I don't trust women enough to fall for the romance thing. Every decent girl I meet is taken or not interested in me. The rest are just worthless. I don't even enjoy masturbating anymore. I don't like men either. What do I do?
>>
>>17769224
Talk with them over the internet and first establish an emotional connection before trying to take things further?
>>
>>17769224
Asexuality is acceptable these days.
>>
>>17769224
You don't seem to have that big problem,I mean that you like some girls if they are unique enough for your tastes,but they were taken,that's why you didn't try for a relationship. I think that when you find a decent free girl,everything will go great.
Also,do you have any stress?
>>
>>17769245
That sounds pretty autistic.
>>17769262
Yeah I just don't know if I am actually asexual
>>17769287
I don't have any stress really. I used to be really outgoing and social but now when I'm around people I just get frustrated because of how stupid everyone is.
>>
And people say the red pill is a joke. Do you live in an urban or rural environment?
>>
>>17769325
I live in a rural environment but I go to the city all the time and go to a "urban" community college that is actually nice.
>>
>>17769224
Bump
>>
just slog through it for a bit? it might be that you have to get to know some of these women personally before you start developing feels. Probably for the best that you're not falling in love with every grill that gives you the time of day desu.

outside of that, and i'm unironically making this suggestion: call one of those lgbt hotlines. I'm not completely certain what constitutes asexuality, but they might be able to give you some resources to figure out if that's your thing or not
>>
>>17769224
I kinda went through the same shit. Eventually, I found a girl and got married and then just became a lazy obese fuck again
Problem solved.
You'll be fine, just don't fall for any woman. You'll know when she's the right one.
>>
>>17769928
How did you find the girl you married? What did you do when you were going through the same shit? How did you know she was the right one?
>>
Once a loser, always a loser
>>
>>17769978
I've never been a loser just lazy
>>
>>17769224
are you me?
>>
>>17770030
>are we, they?
>>
>>17770405
>are all, we??
>>
>>17769224
You accidentally redpilled yourself
Everyone knows girls like only the attractive guys
People don't realize that a good 30% of men are absolutely disgusting to the and they feel the world would be better off if they killed themselves
>>
>>17769313
Either asexuality, or depression.
>>
File: isthisexistancetrulyworthliving.jpg (141KB, 543x405px) Image search: [Google]
isthisexistancetrulyworthliving.jpg
141KB, 543x405px
>>17770546
>People don't realize that a good 30% of men are absolutely disgusting to them and they feel the world would be better off if they killed themselves

I think that's just you m8
>>
>>17769313
You aren't alone, you are just one of many people who are fed up. Society has become rotten to it's utter core. Just watch as it burns.

Women are being hypocritical, they are now giving you the time of day because you are attractive to them. Make them feel like shit and keep giving them the cold shoulder and when they ask why you are ignoring them, you simply state that what they are experiencing is what most men face because of absurd standards women now have. Make them feel like shit that they were superficial and gave no fucks.
>>
File: 1455443822712.png (91KB, 234x254px) Image search: [Google]
1455443822712.png
91KB, 234x254px
>>17771474
>>
>>17771480
Then how else do you explain why women are giving him the time of day. They are now going for a guy who was once fat but is now fit. The whole fat acceptance movement bullshit is a complete contradiction and makes them have a double fucking standard.
>>
File: women BTFO.png (35KB, 1015x192px) Image search: [Google]
women BTFO.png
35KB, 1015x192px
>>17770546
>>17771474
>>17771480
>>17771495
>>
>>17769224
some people just don't like sex. maybe you're one of them?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.