[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i dun goofed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1478881350728.jpg (128KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478881350728.jpg
128KB, 960x720px
I was really drunk last night, I'm off work for a week, my girlfriend is at work our of state and I was bored so I drank and watched movies. I was standing outside smoking a cigarette and I started talking to our neighbor (never met her before). She was pretty hot I remember thinking but don't remember flirting with her on purpose or anything besides talking about a movie I was watching based on a book I read. Apparently we talked for almost 3 hours in my living room then we had sex and she left.

I also apparently text her after she left for about an hour talking about movies and sex.

I woke up today with like 11 texts from her.

Fucked up big time. My girlfriend doesn't know and not sure If i should tell her.

I text Allison (my neighbor I met last night) and told her I made a big mistake and I have a girlfriend. She said she doesn't care

So it looks like she isn't going to tell my girlfriend. Should I just pretend this never happened?

She would be fucking pissed and might even try to kill herself if she found out I cheated on her. She's very possessive and we have been together for about 7 years now
>>
If it was damn near any other situation, I'd tell you to not tell her.

But, because she's your FUCKING NEIGHBOR you might have to face the music, or she'll find out a harder way a bit down the road.

You could either, break up with her and hide it.
Tell her and go from there.
Move out ASAP and ghost your neighbor 100%
Or hide it, and hope it doesn't blow up in your face down the road.
>>
Keep in mind I'm very biased cuz I'm not in your position..

But personally I think you should be honest, tell her, and say you feel awful and didn't mean for this to happen, and be compassionate.
Tell her you love her, and that you'll respect whatever decision she makes, and that you regret ever doing it and even though you totally didn't even remember you did that because you were drunk - own up to your mistake and say you know you're at fault.

It's hard, but you put yourself into this, please please be a man and own up to what you did, despite how "hard" it is, imagine how hard it must be for her, but she deserves to know and have a choice, It's the right thing to do man.
>>
>>17769062
>Move out ASAP and ghost your neighbor 100%

I was considering this, Think I'm going to. It's going to be a hassle and a half but might be a the answer
>>
>>17769062
>Or hide it, and hope it doesn't blow up in your face down the road.

Also was considering this, But not sure how stable my neighbor is and if she would tell her one day out of the blue

She seemed like she genuinely didn't care I have a girlfriend. But I don't know what would happen if I just stopped talking to her, She hasn't text me in about 4 hours. So maybe that's good
>>
>>17769303
I would get pussy from both girls. Fucking your hot neighbour is great and if you GF is out of town a lot, who cares?

But seriously, don't tell your girlfriend if you are certain there is no way of her ever finding out

If there is even a tiny chance that she COULD find out, she WILL find out

If there is zero chance of her discovering this, then you can indulge some sweet girl-next-door sex as you see fit
>>
>>17769319
The problem is I don't know this chick. I don't know if she's batshit crazy or was OK with just having sex once or expects it again. I have no idea

The only chance she would find out is if Allison (the neighbor) or I told her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.