[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad that I don't want to give up on the girl who doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (46KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 500x503px
Is it bad that I don't want to give up on the girl who doesn't have feelings for me at all?

She says I'm "too nice" and I "need to take charge"
And now I feel like I ruined our friendship because I told her how I feel.

What do?
>>
File: 923865.jpg (38KB, 466x415px) Image search: [Google]
923865.jpg
38KB, 466x415px
>>
She told you exactly what the problem is. You're too meek and expect others to tell you what to do.
So take charge.
Make a move.
If rejected, move the fuck on.
>>
>>17769043
Sorry. Roommate sent it to me to make fun of my misfortune.
>>
>>17769048
Well now she's distancing herself from me and not talking to me because she doesn't want me to "torture myself" but her doing that is actually making things worse.

Mind you she's like my best friend too and we've talked every single day for the past 6 months
>>
Anyone else got any advice?

I feel like I should've never told her how I feel.
>>
>>17769028
>I feel like I ruined our friendship because I told her how I feel
You didn't really have a two way friendship to ruin. You were just covertly courting her and it didn't work. Next
>>
>>17769125
No really. I'm more distraught about losing the friendship than anything.
>>
>>17769130
Not that guy, but there wasn't a friendship to ruin as he/she said. You're just upset that you can't go back to that previous state that you were.
>>
>>17769136
I'm pretty sure I know that we had a great friendship before.
>>
>>17769150
A friendship between two men is quite different than a "friendship" between a man and a woman.

You actually got to know her better, you spent some time together, hell you probably started talking to her because you felt some kind of attraction to her in the first place. It's comes down to how things work. Too bad she didn't become your gf.

You shouldn't stick to her, and in general don't beg for her attention. Talking to her is only going to drag you down, and make you feel depressed. Maybe, in the future, you change what she found to be "wrong" in you and get together, but I believe that's highly unlikely, you will probably find some other girl.
>>
>>17769169
But it seems to be the quite opposite.

Not talking to her is making me depressed. Like I've said. We've talked every single day for about 4-5 months
>>
>>17769048
sounds like OP already got rejected and is still thinking about it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.