[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends don't want to hang out in real life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1478213857192.jpg (20KB, 390x377px) Image search: [Google]
1478213857192.jpg
20KB, 390x377px
Title ^
I try to tell them, but they're all lazy and make up dumb reasons, all they want to ever do involves money, they just can't bring themselves to meet each other face to face phones down pc's off and without the skype voice delay, our connection to one another is very superficial even though we've been friends for years, but at our current situations all we've got is each other.

I know they can not be convinced, where do I find new people to meet? I'm from Israel and there's no online meetups or stuff like that, I don't go to college and probably won't ever go because of financial situation, I just work a normal minimum wage retail job, I sleep eat and shit.
>>
>all they ever want to do involves money

Realistically unless we have a co op game going or its special occasion I don't usually hang out with my friends without spending money.

Everything fun costs at least 8 dollars OP
>>
>>17768737
That's not to my taste, we weren't born to talk to each other through screens and go to restaurants and movies and distractions distractions distractions.
Human connection, talking to a person face to face, bit of drinks, some snacks, I'm interested in the person - not the game or the movie or the food.
>>
>>17768760
I go and get dinner with one of my friends at least once a week.

We sit and talk after we eat, we just don't eat and part ways. The other thing is my two closest friends, the ones I spend the most time with, I know everything about. Ive known one for over a decade, and spent the a shit load of time with the other. We never talk about the past or anything because we know every story.

We go out and get dinner or go do something because we need to blow off steam or take a break. That's what it's for. If your friends don't need to do that then they won't go out for free

Just get some new friends or quit crying like a baby
>>
>>17768771
Well I asked advice on how to find new people to meet, you're just too retarded to read that part right?
>>
>>17768779
Typical kike

Go get a fucking hobby and meet people through that, you're so fucking hell bent on free shit like the jew you are, so I bet you could sniff out some activities with that nose of yours.
>>
>>17768782
Couldn't have expected a better kind of people from 4chan
>>
>>17768760
You're a fucking idiot, everyone's attention spans have been reduced by technology that we need a catalyst to hang out. I PROMISE that you are NOT interesting enough to talk to face to face.
>>
>>17768867
I promise you you're fucking autistic and never had any social interaction in your life
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.