[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex boyfriend keeps texting/calling my mom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

My now ex boyfriend won't stop texting my mom to complain about me. He's basically just getting as many pity points as he can with her. He would do it when we were together as well and I would catch him every time. He would jusy say sorry and that he wouldn't do it again. Well last week I caught him calling her and this week I saw all the texts. What the hell do I do??? My mom is also a prick who only gathers info about others to later use them against them. She also likes to play victim with others as well so I can see why he loves texting her so much, she makes him feel "understood". I am so fucking sick and tired of this and it's so frustrating he keeps doing it.
>>
Not sure what you want to hear, but tell first your mom and then him to cut that shit out, you want him out of your life. Those are some disgusting traits on ur mother, just tell her u dont want anything to do with him anymore and she shouldn't either.
>>
>>17768595
This shit has been going on since i was in high school. She called my ex when he broke up with me (she not knowing at all) just to snoop around and talk about me.

They both already know. The only thing that comes to mind is to cut things off completely with my mother. My aunt died recently so I have no family left. He used to call my aunt but she would tell him to fuck off basically so he moved on to my mom.
>>
File: 1479004420898.jpg (28KB, 408x660px) Image search: [Google]
1479004420898.jpg
28KB, 408x660px
>>17768607
C-Can I be your boyfriend?
>>
>>17768510
I stopped telling my mother anything and when she calls me I refuse to listen to anything she tries to tell me not related to immediate family. I have cut short and at times hung up on her when she crossed the line. Just because she is your mother doesn't mean you have to take her shit as an adult. The ex bf is a fucking child and good thing you got away from the little punk.
>>
You sound like a cry baby

I hope your ex fucks your mom and becomes your new dad lol
>>
>>17768510
Go into her phone, delete all of the texts from him, block his number and then delete his number out of her phone.
I highly doubt she would know how to fix it, most parents these days don't understand basic technology.
>>17768749
Adv rule #3- "All threads are expected to be constructive in nature; BAWWWing and venting is discouraged."
IE fuck off if you're not here to help and actually give advice.
>>
What kind of man calls his ex's mother...?

I lived with my gf and her family for 4 years. I ate, drank, slept, and worked with her mother, grandmother, and aunt for the expanse of one's high school career. They literally saved my life, I was kicked out into a blizzard for a day or two before she convinced them to let me stay the night, and it just worked out.

I would still never, ever call them since we broke up. I mean, the mom and the aunt are dead now, but still. Tell your mom to pick a side or you're gone, you don't need her sticking her nose in your relationships, and if she's gonna keep inviting this dude into your circle, then you're removing yourself from it.
>>
>>17768772
I keep deleting it but she already has it saved elsewhere for when I delete it. She also found out I've been blocking his number. Im telling you this is so frustrating it just keeps happening. Im just going to have to stop talking to her because they both just go like "yeah yeah this won't happen anymore" then go ahead and do it again and I find out weeks later. Its beyond giving them a chance I think...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.