[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheaters Liars Manipulators

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1453739445546.png (566KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453739445546.png
566KB, 500x500px
How do you deal with the fact that you're surrounded by cheaters?

I dropped out of college first year.

My English teacher made it very clear to the class she wanted to be bribed. She also made numerous references to the fact that she was promiscuous, had a failed marriage, and was basically willing to fuck students for better grades.

I was threatened mid-class by 2 blacks gangsters who didn't like me who were going to college to become cops because hurr durr kill whitey.

Another person saw me getting sad in class, he was cheating through the class which was evidently clear from the girls he was always conversing with. He stared me in the fucking face and laughed because he knew I knew he was cheating and there was nothing I could do about it. I was also the teachers most hated student because I didn't know what I was doing, he was the 2nd most loved next to the girls who were helping him cheat.

I was harassed by numerous people just walking from point A to point B on college campus who were friends of the people I've mentioned.
Why is it so hard to just try and be honest and hardworker?
How do I cope with this? I can't sleep at night because of these people.

All I wanted to do was to get psychology degree to help people but then shit like this happens.

I don't even feel like I want to help people anymore or go to college at all. Feel like I'd much rather be a nobody than be successful with people like that around.
>>
It's called dealing with the bullshit, if people cheat, let them cheat, if people are hypos, let them be hypos, just make sure they are not cheating off you, or that they are not hypocrites towards you, if they do, call them out, your kind of late in the game to realize that you should only worry about yourself and nobody else, if your English teacher is a woman, then fuck her. It's an edge and in the real world there is no fair, only victory. Oh and about the helping people, make sure your helping people for yourself, not the other way around.
>>
>>17768368
Harsh reality of life really. People WILL take advantage of you. Best to be on your guard and worry about yourself first. Helping people is its own reward. Don't let them take away your kindness. Some people are just assholes.
>>
Forgive, but I can only speak from experience.

I work as a jailer in one of the largest sheriff's offices in the US in a "specialized" unit for mental health.

When working with people around you who are at times professional manipulators, you need to set very clear boundaries about who you are and what you will or will not accept. You can be amicable, but do not let your kindness be taken for weakness or it WILL be used against you.

I'm not suggesting you punch out anyone who gets after you, but think of it this way. You're reacting to them. You're giving them POWER over you and that's one thing you need to understand about people is that almost EVERYONE wants some form of power or control in their life. If they get that sense of control from running roughshod over you, it gives them their little bit of power and they'll see what else they can get. If they cheat and get away with it, it's power over who they cheated on. If they successfully lie, they feel more inclined to continue and so it goes.

The more you give in to it and don't establish that barrier, the more others are going to notice it and they won't respect you. In a jail, respect is a currency and once you lose it, what you say doesn't mean anything. In the world, respect may not be currency, but it still carries a lot of weight because that's what most of today's movements claim to be based in.

Respect yourself. Don't give in. Be cordial but don't be taken for a fool. It isn't really your responsibility to worry about what the people around you are doing, so long as you are doing what you need to do and living by a standard you have set for yourself. If they want to fuck up their own worlds, let them. It's not your choice, it's theirs and when it blows up in their face, it'll still be their problem.
>>
>>17768420
>i work as this
proof?
>>
>>17768420
>>17768344

This guys/chicks post is fucking gold. Check out the Ben Franklin effect or foot in the door technique. A lot of manipulators use these tools and barely even know it. We used to an ice addict live with us and it rarely taught me to have clear distinct boundaries. With the other stuff open fuck 'em. People like who lie and cheat will eventually have that shit catch up with them and suffer from it (some don't sure but most will). Being hardworker will almost always get you somewhere and you're not likely to suffer consequence for it. Let asshole be asshole and pity their shit lifestyles.
>>
File: IMG_20161116_030625 - Copy.jpg (605KB, 1992x1121px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161116_030625 - Copy.jpg
605KB, 1992x1121px
>>17768438
Personal Info redacted
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.